[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /splayfeet/ here? How do I fix this, it makes my gait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0266.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Who else /splayfeet/ here? How do I fix this, it makes my gait look like I'm retarded
>>
Keep your feet straight I dunno.
>>
File: 1487300112138.jpg (38KB, 504x438px) Image search: [Google]
1487300112138.jpg
38KB, 504x438px
>>35338471
hnng, show me your soles tiger
>>
>>35338471
stop crossing your legs, mine is worse, i can twist my feet to face backwards if i try.
>>
>>35338496
>dude just keep your feet straight
Fuck right off my man. I walk like Frankenstein's monster if I do that because it takes all my focus to make sure they don't reset to their natural position

>>35338516
You want to see the bottom of my feet? Why?
>>
File: 1481237658755.jpg (141KB, 601x583px) Image search: [Google]
1481237658755.jpg
141KB, 601x583px
>>35338642
TAKE EM OFF NOW HHHNG
>>
>>35338642
>you want to see the bottom of my feet? Why?

You're so innocent OP.

still a faggot tho
>>
I got the same shit dude.
Don't go ice skating. Trust me.
>>
>>35338710
>>35338711
Sorry weirdos, I tried but keep getting a maximum file size error
>>
>>35338912
KEEP TRYING NIGGER I WANT MR SNOWMAN TO COME ALREADY1
>>
>>35338471

Could be worse. I'm pidgeon-toed and walk like a fag
>>
>>35338471
I used to have this. I fixed it by locking my knees in and keeping my feet straight and shoulder width whenever I stood still. Now they're pretty much straight whilst walking. Hope this helps.
>>
when you're on your knees sucking dick keep your feet facing back instead of to the sides.
>>
>>35338471
looks like your feet "fall in" (there's a name for this) so change your shoes and also strengthen your feet. also there is probably some shitty with your posture, try some corrective exercises like straight against the wall, heels, butt, shoulders and head touching
>>
>>35338935
You know OP is probably a guy, right?
>>
>>35338471
I have the same thing as you OP, nothing much you can really do about it.If you don't correct it during childhood, you're most likely going to be like this forever.If you have loads of time you can try and correct it, but like you said, it's going to be pretty hard.

>>35338825
I wouldn't really follow this advice, I went ice skating 3 times and it went pretty good.I didn't have any difficulties keeping my balance and I managed to keep my feet straight.It was a bit awkward tho.
>>
>>35338471
This is normal isn't it? Am I being rused?
>>
Had the same thing.I just forced myself to walk normally.First my left leg then the right one.It took me 3 months.It's worth it.
>>
>>35340143
no, it's fucking weird and a sure sign of social exile
>>
>>35340201
>Social status is measured by the angle between your feet
Thanks Doc.

So what is the normie position for feet when standing still? Parallel?
>>
>>35340263
seriously, look at everyone who walks that way. they will have obvious signs of other weirdness, like wearing cargo shorts, running shoes in daily life, some sort of neckbeard, etc. it just looks 'off' to normal people. and yes, parallel is the way normal people walk.
>>
>>35340263
>So what is the normie position for feet when standing still? Parallel?
see
>Duck feet is a term used to describe out-toeing (flat turned out feet). In their normal alignment, your feet should be parallel with each other and pointing straight ahead. This may not seem important, but as I have said before, the human body is very much like a house of cards. Bend or remove a card and the whole structure becomes unstable.

>Will duck feet cause your knees to explode or prematurely end your life? Does turning the foot out very slightly matter? No, of course not. If however, you stand like the guys in the picture above, you will slowly wear your joints out. It may also impair your sporting performance and increase your likelihood of injury.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.