[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here who had a shot with girls but was too autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1448804858905.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448804858905.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Anyone else here who had a shot with girls but was too autistic back then to see that those girls liked you?

It just went through my head and I had a chance with five girls who liked me
Am 20 btw
>>
>>35338195
I had a chance with 2 girls but they were both ugly.

And yada yada... I remain a virgin.
>>
>>35338195
Maybe back in high school. Recently I thought had a shot with two girls that I was letting slip because of my obsession with my oneitis. But they both turned out to have bfs and one of them was a roastie who flirted with almost every guy she met.
>>
girls give me the most obvious signs, but i dont know what i to do.
>>
A couple, back when I had good hair. Literally makes me want to kill myself thinking about it. The worst to think about is when my friend brought his girlfriend and her sister who had JUST turned 18 and was legit 9/10 to hang out at our place, and she was really into me and I was too nervous/autistic to really reciprocate.
>>
5 times. 1 was practically in the bag 3 were good and 1 was minor

When i find out somebody likes me i pretend like nothing is happening like an autistic moron
>>
>girl in my bus stop always left her house as I passed
>made me hold her hand to cross a grassy lot one morning we were late

Did she maybe like me or am I thinking too much into it?
>>
had like 30 girls like me in grade school

too beta to talk, eventually turned into mute
>>
I almost had a chance with my oneitis. But she's a BPD bitch I'm a virgin autist so that didn't work out well.
>>
File: just_fuck_my_shit.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
just_fuck_my_shit.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
I had 3 chances:
>#1, when I was 14
The girl was all over (touching, speaking etc.) me but I was loyal to my oneitis so I ignored her. I still regret this because oneitis was living in another city while this girl much closer. Oneitis also fell in love with some chad in that same summer...
>#2, high school
Again I had a girl who was interested in me but I was again loyal to my new oneitis. I was never interested in her anyway because she was really annoying and everyone hated her.
>#3, university
She seemed pretty normal the girl next door but I was surprised when she told me that she had fuck buddies. Later I figured it out that I could have been one of them if I only had understood to pursue the issue.

What a retard I have been. Well just fuck my shit up, it's all gone now. There are no Misakis left for me.
>>
>>35338195
I had one throw herself at me, I had a shot with at least 7 more. I'm attractive, but I used to be autistic as fuck, and now I don't ever see women anymore.
>>
>>35338510
I have a coworker who literally has a daughter & a BF, but i walked in on her and security guard holding hands in the break room.

She even gives me that "look", and flips her hair but I want nothing to do with that.
>>
I'm pretty quiet and do not really know what to say to these filthy normies, which ends up with them believing that I'm most likely already with someone or I simply didn't like them back. Nothing is really holding me back from being less autistic with the girls that try to flirt with me, but I just simply don't care.
>>
>>35338195

yeah, i had a couple of girls interested in me when i was 13 years old.

that was the year i reached 5'7 and for once in my life i felt tall (never grew more than that though)

some girl said she liked me and 'asked me out', i just grinned and made a retarded laughing sound a few times and i don't even remember properly replying

like just the very thought that a girl liked me sent my brain into retard mode

fuck :(
>>
>>35338195

As social retards and men riddled with anxiety, pursuing a girl you though liked you is really stressful for us.

I know because I did it, and fucked them all up.
>>
>>35338195
i had a chance with like 10, even hot ones, but video games were more important to me and i was to insecure anyway. i regret it so much.
>>
File: 1481052029831.jpg (10KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
1481052029831.jpg
10KB, 272x272px
>Think I am an ugly fuck all my life,
>get dragged recently to a shitty party
>wanted to gas myself
"Hey? Are you anon?
>Yea sure
"Wow, Like all my stacy friends had a massive crush on you for the last 2 years"
>Have flashbacks and realize that they groped me for all last year.
>Still to autistic to talk to them
>Fuck my life
>>
File: feels.gif (529KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
529KB, 640x448px
>>35338195
20 and Virgin
just realized there was a girl 2 years back that liked me
her name was almost hamburger

she was 5.2 im 6.1 so i rejected her thought i could get better :(
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.