[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday there's another uni-feels thread popping up wh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Everyday there's another uni-feels thread popping up where a bunch of retards humblebrag about attending uni.

Guys stop falling for the uni meme. Uni graduates are a dime a dozen these days. They mean nothing. If you don't have 5 years experience doing the exact same job and using the exact same software, employers are just going to just bin your resume - and think nothing of it. Chances are after you graduate uni, you're going to do the same retailcuck job you were doing before attending uni. I know so many science and engineering grads who are working shit minimum wage cuck jobs as they apply to "entry-level" positions.

They all had internships too but internships in my country are heavily subsidised by the government so everyone graduates uni with "2 years of internship experience".

Uni tuition is going up and up and the value of the qualification is going down and down.

The universities are squandering the tuition money on useless vanity projects and school administrator salaries. It's no longer worth attending uni and it doesn't really open any doors for you.

The only thing left to do is watch the education bubble implode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohLrNlY_TBk
>>
>>35338141
>a bunch of retards humblebrag about attending uni

This literally never happens.
Practically everyone in /uni/ knows how worthless the degree itself is and virtually no one here is able to get an intern. Your government just happens to be crap on that subsidy thing.

Most of the people are just stuck because they can't do shit to change it. I'm about to a hero myself.
>>
>>35338356
>Most of the people are just stuck because they can't do shit to change it.

What you can do is let people know what a scam it is before they sign up to attend college. If enough people realise it's a scam it will pop the education bubble.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.