[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend always says really dumb shit and never does what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487490601798.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487490601798.gif
2MB, 375x375px
My girlfriend always says really dumb shit and never does what I tell her. Is it morally wrong to hit when she acts like a child?
Also, how do I convince her not to leave me after I hit her?
>>
>>35337995
They won't tell you this, but females do love when you hit them. It is in their nature - to adore violence.
>>
you are not compatible

please leave her and work on your problems
>>
>>35337995
Why be with someone if youre going to be fighting?
>>
>>35337995
hitting someone is what children do when they are frustrated and don't know how to use their words.
>>
>>35338696
Because she's a good girl, submissive and knows where her place is most of the time. But she's just dumb, so when she gets comfortable she starts spewing dumb shit.
>>
>>35337995
It is morally wrong to hit children, so it is morally wrong to hit someone for acting like a child. Why would you even want to do that? Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>35338757
You're sounding pretty dumb yourself, so you should not be complaining if your girlfriend is dumb. Be thankful you have here. You might not have her for long, if you start hitting her for merely being dumb.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.