[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at office >try hard but I screwed up something >only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
>work at office
>try hard but I screwed up something
>only ONE single thing which was not even that bad
>I just forgot to send a package somewhere
>my first mistake in a YEAR
>boss turns super fucker
>our team of 6 is working with boss all the time
>for one week now he is like "Oh I a dropped my pen I am turning super retard like anon", or "Oh I forgot to drink my cofee, I am turning schizophrenic like anon"
>5 fucking normies are always laughing like these comments woudl be the funniest thing in life
>it happen at least 20 times a day
>It hurt like hell
>trying to be strong not to cry
>go home and cry

Why are normies like this, why are they happy to cause suffering to others?
>>
maybe quit your job and go work at a kindergarten or something. they can always use a strong women there.
>>
>>35337894

I used to get bullied at work and because HR didn't give a shit, I got my mommy to sue them, saying they were discriminating against disabled people. This only worked because of my autism though. I don't know how you can do something.
>>
>>35337894
keep a record of it and get a layer
>>
Have you considered kicking his ass?

At the very least escalate verbal harassment until he fucks off.
>>
People don't take fuck ups lightly, that shit is a big deal especially if your boss takes heat for it.
>>
>>35338051
Sounds like opee already has a couple layers
>>
Grow a pair
Or burn the shit out of them, so they know not to fuck with you
Works for me just fine.
>>
>>35338215
This. I either sit and take it, record it and get back at them, or kill yourself.
Quitting may also be an option.
>>
>>35337894
Clearly they didn't like you before the fuck-up.
>>
>>35337894
Normies don't care about your feelings.All they care about is if what they are doing is fun and if bullying you is funny they will do it.Hate these normies,they are so selfish to the point that they need to hurt someone.
>>
>>35337976
fuck you

>>35338051
job pays very well, it would be hard to find one like this. Also I am a 26 year old manchild I am too afraid even to stand of for myself not going to a lawyer and sue them..

Today the best which happened was this

>everyone someone else makes cofee for the team
>on a machine, I just have to push two buttons
>bring cofee back
>we are working on a report right now
>they start to drink cofee
>"this report is shit as anons cofee. Is this a normal cofee for you anon? Are you drinking disgusting things like this at home?"
>"hahahahahahahahhahaha"

>>35338215
but how? what should I do? Should I just tell him to stop this?

>>35338269
they told me that "we are just joking", and "anon you should take it lightly. why are you so serious about it"
>>
You cost your boss time and money. Of fucking course he's going to ridicule you. Your ass is on the line now. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already looking for a replacement so he can can you and get someone more competent the next time you inevitably fuck up. Start looking for a new job.
>>
>>35337894
just ignore them entirely, for some reason when people are picking on you, ignoring works almost every time, and often far better then saying anything
>>
>>35338470
Don't listen to this fag, stand up for yourself. I'm not saying you should go cometely off on them, but let them know you're getting fed up with their shit.

Nobody's ever going to respect you if you're going to be a pushover.
>>
>>35338593
true, but I don't know OP so I don't know if he can be legit pissed, so I figured the usual thing would work.
>>
>>35338332
You nit pick at their flaws and faults. If they can dish it out, they can take it.
If they can take it, they'll respect you for standing up for yourself.
They twist your nuts, you twist theirs, anon.
>>
try to sabotage your company. find a way to do something that really, really fucks your boss up, something that puts his job or even the entire company at risk.
>>
File: 1488100170641.png (218KB, 520x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488100170641.png
218KB, 520x443px
What you're describing, OP is workplace harassment. If this happens like you say, 20 times a day, you would seriously only need to secretly record a day's worth of insults.

Literally any lawyer would jump at this case if you provided the sufficient evidence, because it means a lot of fucking money. Then again, this is just some fake made up story, so whatever.
>>
>>35337894
>>35338332
Are you sure you're not schizophrenic?
I've never heard any of those things happening in an office
>>
File: 1465491101265.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1465491101265.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>35337894
you can't let them bully you like that YOU HAVE TO TAKE REVANGE
>>
File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
Holy shit OP, I know how you feel. I get bullied HARD in my office as well

>Work as a shitty admin in some shitty company
>other admin staff are all super social and chatting all day
>I try to maintain my silence, and not speak
>they are always mocking me
>they call me 'Ad-mime-istrator' because I never speak
>try to play along by miming myself in a box
>nervous and shaking as I mime the box
>''I think anon just mimed himself inside a box during an earthquake'
>they all laugh at me
>sneeze at work
>'OH WOW ANON SAID SOMETHING HAHAHA'
>they all laugh
>want to tell manager
>can't because if I speak to manager they will point out that I am speaking

fucking norm
>>
Look for a lawyer you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1486263266787.jpg (76KB, 797x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486263266787.jpg
76KB, 797x716px
>>35337894
>>35338749
shoot up your offices
>>
File: 1432120429743.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1432120429743.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>35337894
Respond next time to him like this
>Whatever conclusion your autistic mind needs to reach for you to feel better, faggot :^DDD
Or something like pic related
>>
>>35338336
Currently doing this. I see my coworkers moving so fast, as if they know precisely what their task is. I just fucking float around the store, do a little here & there & help customers. I feel lost.
>>
>>35337894
A job aint worth that kind of abuse, son. Threaten them all.
>>
File: 1487453182511.png (578KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487453182511.png
578KB, 900x900px
>>35337894
>first day at office work
>nervous as fuck, not exactly talkative
>"Anon seems to be the quiet type, eh? lol!"
>laughs
>from then on they make a comment every time I'm silent for more than 5 or 10 minutes
>every time I say something or answer the phone someone makes a comment like "look! he's talking!"
>they changed my computer's wallpaper to the photo of a mime one time while I was in the restroom
>"lol anon we're just joking! xd"
>can't complain at HR about this because they are the ones that pick on me the most
it's like normies want you to sperg out and stab them 90 times
>>
>>35339806
Talk to HR, if they don't help demand to talk to someone higher up the chain and if they dismiss you tell them you are going to get a lawyer. Eventually someone is going to deal with it, or you get a lawyer.
>>
For the normie females who bully you, say their nose/ears etc look funny or stupid, and keep making comments about it, eventually they will get super insecure and freak the fuck out about it, also tell them the reason her friends havent mentioned it is because they are being nice but you arent sugarcoating shit
>>
Just say they sexually harassed you. Bitches do this shit all the time. Call them niggers and rape their daughters in front of them. Slice their mother's faces off and face fuck their wives while wearing the masks
>>
I can't tell if my coworkers pick on me because I come across as vulnerable and lacking confidence, or because they're secretly jealous of me or threatened by me and therefore jump on any opportunity to cut me down.

I don't fucking understand social bullshit
>>
>>35339806
>autistic as fuck
That's actually hilarious
And this is coming from an anon whose nickname, at every job he's worked, has been "Roids"
>>
you faggots don't understand normie psychology at all.

the only reason they doing this is because they can smell that you can be pushed around.
that's really it. there is no great philosophical debate here.
if you can't fight or articulate yourself i suggest don't work at all.
>>
>>35341834
Why do people do this? Please explain

How can I avoid this in the workplace?

Please respond
>>
>>35342811
Be the opposite. Be overbearing and annoying, dont shut the fuck up, make them wish you would stop talking. I ended up doing that. I realised that I didn't talk often in case I fuck up and get made fun of but I was getting made fun of anyways, so I was just as annoying and talkative as possible. I bitched about people, I was dickish to them, they REEEEEE'd because RUDE and then they ended up leaving me alone because I became the annoying guy who won't shut the fuck up.

Sorted.
>>
>>35342811
You don't.
Your best bet is to give them a taste of their own shit. If they retaliate violently, they'll be fired without question.
>>
File: doin it wrong.jpg (97KB, 638x384px) Image search: [Google]
doin it wrong.jpg
97KB, 638x384px
>>35337894

That sucks OP--your boss is out of line for mocking you. I forgot to send a package once, with all of our accounting for the end-of-the-month closing, and HQ was having coronaries about it, but we went through everything on the phone and it was forgotten the next week.

If they are all picking on you, look for something else. You can't thrive there.
>>
>>35343022
This
You can really bait them and they can't do shit.
Become the office asshole.
>>
>>35337894
OP I know that same feel. It just sucks, like you're just trying to work to make a paycheck to survive but you get bullied for not being one of the guys. It's like chad tier social skills are now a requirement to hold a decent job
>>
>>35338332
OP I would say don't puss out, just take it and don't let them think it's bothering you. Eventually they'll get bored
>>
>>35337894
Fucking stand up for yourself pussy. Tell your boss his jokes aren't funny.

Normies can smell weakness.
>>
>>35338332
>we are just joking", and "anon you should take it lightly. why are you so serious about it"

THAT IS LITERALLY JUST NORMIE FOR "We hate your guts, but are too afraid of consequence to seriously confront you. So well make sind remarks till you fuck off."

My suggestions is come to the office with a gun and teach those children a final leson.
>>
>>35339806
at least they pay attention to you faggot

no one looks at me, talks about me, or to me at all.
>>
>>35337894
OP, make a record of every single incident -make no mistake that's what these are.

Then go to a lawyer, a good one. Tell them you want representation for a suit regarding punitive damages for workplace bullying, creating a hostile work environment, emotional damage and stress related mental impairment which has made it unable to focus on doing your work.

Sue. No joke. Fucking sue. Do not warn them. Do not make your feelings known. Keep going o work as normal. Be there when the boss is served. As soon as it happens pack up and leave for the day. They will try to go through HR and legal and scare you or bribe you. Do not fall for their jewish tricks. Sue sue sue sue sue.
>>
>>35342811
be boring and nobody will acknowledge your existence. Being boring is really easy: just try to be a "strong silent type", or just look pissed off/sad all the time.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.