[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hi neighbor! We just moved in next door and thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

>"Hi neighbor! We just moved in next door and thought we'd introduce ourselves."
>>
>>35336701
Couples like that don't exist in real life.
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
>oh h-hi
Never talk again
>>
>>35336701
Ohhhhh

ffffffffff
uuuuuu
cccccc
kkkkkk
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originalip. Commentalio
>>
>>35336701
If the man introduced themselves that way I'd shake his hand because it is clear that he is a valuable human being worthy of respect. Is the woman is introducing themselves and it is clear through body language that he was dragged along then I would be polite but dismiss them shortly because it is just as likely the nigger is checking out my stuff trying to decide what to steal.

Niggers are to blacks what inbred rednecks are to whites; human garbage that doesn't reflect on their counterparts. Sadly niggers dwarf black numbers.

In regards to the mixed race relationship, I'm sure you can guess my reaction based on if they are a nigger or not
>>
There are two kinds of africans: Black people and niggers. This guy seems like an overall decent sort of human and thus falls within the minority of black people. I'm fine with black people.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate niggers.
>>
Oh, hi. Nice to meet you guys.
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (31KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
31KB, 332x443px
>>35336701
Nice to meet you too. Would you like some cupcakes? I made them myself.
>>
Okay, how is your new black body.
>>
>>35336701
>black man dressed nicely
>white girl seems to be intelligent and seems like she has a career
>black man speaks with little to no Ebonics, or if he does is articulate

I see no problem with these people.
>>
YO WASSUP

WHAT'S GOOD MY MAN
>>
>>35336701

The only problem I have with race-mixing is that cute white girls (my preferred type) will be rarer and rarer in the upcoming decades.

But since it's not happening in my lifetime I don't really give a shit
>>
>>35336725
Wrong, living in Vienna I can tell you I actually have a hot blonde neighbor who keeps a breeding nigger.
>>
>>35338432
>casual racism: the post
Go back to pol
>>
Oh! Good morning. Come on in, I have some coffee, or orange juice. What do you like?
>>
>>35338335
Except for the fact they only exist in movies and commercials? Why don't you try movie to a city with a sizable black population like I live in, then you can see what the AVERAGE black person is like. A before you go on about "educated black people", all the "educated" ones are civil rights lawyers, go figure
>>
>>35338462
>sjw trying ro claim any board on 4chan

Bwahaha, good luck
>>
>>35338467
>drinking the fiberless sugary jew instead of eating a real orange
This is a pol thread now.
>>
File: KKK.jpg (501KB, 1474x833px) Image search: [Google]
KKK.jpg
501KB, 1474x833px
>>35336701
Nice to meet you, welcome to the neighborhood!
>>
>>35338462
What? I don't have anything against black people or any other race.I'm probably more black than white myself.

I was just stating a fact: In the near future, girls will become uglier due to miscegenation (according to today's beauty standards anyways)

/pol/ are a bunch of edgy retards
>>
File: 1487623010394.jpg (103KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487623010394.jpg
103KB, 687x900px
>>35336701
let me give you a ride mate
>>
I'd move in a heartbeat. Fuck outta here
>>
File: bleached 17.jpg (60KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
bleached 17.jpg
60KB, 498x750px
>Nice to meet you, I'm Chad, this is my wife, Monique, and our daughter, Michelle.
>>
>>35338805
I thought that guy had a crazy fucked up earlobe.
>>
>>35338805
This is just as bad if not worst, because they produced a mixed race abomination, than OP's pic
>>
File: 1486923327604.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1486923327604.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>35336701
>uncle tom motherfucker
>*teleport to his wife*
>*pins her down and breeds her in front of him*
>now you'll take care of MY mulatto kids, faggot
>*slams door shut*
>>
>>35338864
And another one on the way by the looks of.

Sorry white boi. Extinction is at hand.
>>
>>35338805
yeaaa boiiiii take that shill op. Fight the power!
>>
>>35336701
Hi, myname is Sarah and this is my gardener jamal, jamal dont stand so close you are stinky
>>
>>35336701

"Hi, can I watch you BLACK her please? I need to fap.'
>>
>>35338448
>Vienna
all of your white female neighbors have third world bulls, Hans
>>
>>35338462
I forgot the average /r9k/ user is the kind of autist who spasms when near other human beings but still is a vocal internet feminist and anti-racist
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.