[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dumbass 11 y.o. sister forgets gloves when she goes to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 8e8.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
102KB, 600x730px
>dumbass 11 y.o. sister forgets gloves when she goes to the skating rink
>drive over to rink to give her her gloves
>walk down to the ice
>she skates over and gang of 11 y.o. boys skate over with her
>the types we all hate, athletic, nike shorts, cancer
>give her her gloves and about to leave
>white kid's phone rings
>he picks up
>"what's up, my nig?"
>not even ironic
muh younger generation
>>
>>35336492
Protect your sister, don't let her hang out with degenerates.
How old are you?
>>
>>35336527
I was 16 at the time, it was a couple years ago.
>>
>>35336492
>we
we who, faggot?
>>
Theoretically if she somehow died, she wouldn't have to turn into such trash.
>>
>>35336527
>implying there's anything he can do about it
It's inevitable. What's he gonna do, kidnap her and stop her from hanging out with her friends?
>>
>>35336539
How's she doing now? Have you been a good older brother to her?
>>
>>35336492
Older sibling fag coming through.
Your sister is at the first stage through degeneracy. This is normal. I remember going through a punk rock phase, then in middle school I went through a hip hop phase, and in high school I became a stoner. Some of us go through different phases. We all look back and wince at it, especially those here who went through the weaboo phase. And those guys that skated with her towards you; they're probably just orbiters. Just keep an eye on your sister like an older brother should. You don't even have to get along with her or her bf when she gets one. Just remember she's your baby sister and he's just some dude who just showed up and has to prove himself.
>>
>>35336721
I don't know if westernfags have ever considered how Asian kids go through this development through their teens, but it's way different and a lot more fulfilling. There isn't all this attachment to shitty pop culture crap.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.