[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best drug I can get hooked on to make life less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: the_acid_kicks_in.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
the_acid_kicks_in.gif
2MB, 300x176px
What's the best drug I can get hooked on to make life less miserable? Weed just isnt enough for me anymore. I need more of an escape or something to make me numb. Should I try to get a xanax prescription or buy some oxy from someone? And as for escapism: how good is robotripping?

I've only ever done weed and then shrooms one time. 10 years ago I never would have even considered doing any sort of drugs but now I can't survive without
>>
>>35336173
The red pill is the best drug any man can take
>>
i was gonna say weed but you already listed. have you tried cooking it?

crush a bunch, put int in oven bag.
20 minutes @ 240 fahrenheit.

take that shit out of bag, put into simmering oil and water combo. keep adding water to prevent oil from burning. keep at it for 3 hours.

gets you fucked up.

it's a long process but if you keep temperatures in check you'll enjoy the high. lasts for hours. you can take the oil and stick that shit into a brownie and eat it up.

eating it for me was the way to go. vape/smoke lasts too little and is quicker onset + comedown so i feel spent more.

this way it's more gradual, and when it hits you you'll be fucked for 4-6 hours at least and a nice afterglow.
>>
For substance abuse shit, alcohol

For OTC meds, a stack of L Theanine, L Tyrosine, and maca does wonders
>>
>>35336173
Robotripping is pretty fun, just make sure when/if you buy shit for it make SURE it only contains dxm. any syrup with guaifenesin or other ingredients will make you sick/worse
>>
File: 1467411931184.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467411931184.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>35336173
Alcohol and dextromethorphan combo is very readily available and will let you run through life on autopilot
>>
heroin obviously

actually no, start doing speedballs they're awsome
>>
File: kill me.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>35336173
>drink because sad
>sad because drink
>now fat
fuck
>>
soma

oregano italiano
>>
Heroin will do the trick but if you can't get it or aren't willing to I'd say DXM should work

Combine DXM with DPH and in my experience it's one of the more euphoric highs out there, although it obviously doesn't come close to IV heroin
>>
File: 1484408076792.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1484408076792.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>35336173

1 hr of high impact cardio

when you get your 2nd wind you feel like a dbz character
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.