[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be driving home from shop >got my bottles of wine and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1-2-3.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1-2-3.png
18KB, 300x250px
>be driving home from shop
>got my bottles of wine and smokes
>feeling good for tonight to sit and get drunk alone as usual
>put my fav tay tay tracks on the radio with my fm transmitter
>blasting Wildest Dreams and singing loudly along
>stop at lights
>didn't notice two stacies pulled up in the lane next to me cause i was in my tay tay zone
>i look over quickly and they are literally killing themselves with laughter
>they roll down their window and shout things at me
>making gestures singing into a hairbrush
>oh god feel so emasculated
>point and laugh continues until lights go green
>drive home crying

Why are girls so mean? Fucking making fun of some dude they don't even know for singing? Goddamn 3d roasties I swear.

Don't even want a 3D gf if that's how they act.

2D>3D don't every try and get a gf bros. they are mean as hell :(
>>
>>35335656
That's what you get for listening to shit music
>>
Not even a roastie and I laughed just imaging you sperging along to your tunes.
>>
>>35335656

I would love to be by your side singing along and sperg out.

And when the moment I see the girls I take over the show so they can laugh at me and you can laugh at me later when they drive off and we just keep on singing together.
>>
>>35335656
>>got my bottles of wine and smokes
>>feeling good for tonight to sit and get drunk alone as usual
your night sounds infinitely better than mine
>>
>>35335656
dude seriously?
learn to laugh at yourself every now and again

like seriously you coulda made that a positive encounter if you played along and goofed off
>>
>>35335656
real life is hard. stop it and create your own reality. live on it.

>%90 painproof
>>
File: 1481719650305.jpg (133KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1481719650305.jpg
133KB, 640x780px
>>35335656
Nigger, you deserve way worse than what you got. You're a fucking man, who I'm presuming is at least 21, singing along to Taylor fucking Swift.

Jesus Christ anon, get it together. If you were listening to something cool like Johnny Cash or Hank Williams you'd probably have been able to bring those Stacies home with you. But instead, you made yourself look like a massive fucking faggot. Great job you fucking queer.
>>
>>35335670

i only have taylor swift on my phone. that and disney tracks.

>>35335680
:(

>>35335726
LEITH
E
I
T
H

>>35335774

don't even want to make it an 'encounter'... I wish i never happened to look over. wish i could've just made it home with a good mood and started my self loathing a little later.
>>
>>35335824

I'm 28.

I don't like Johnny Cash or anything like that. :(

How do I get into other types of music?
>>
>>35335867
>Nigger is a 28 year-old-man and singing along to Taylor Swift and is wondering why he's getting mocked by Stacies

What other music do you like besides Taylor Swift? I'll give you recommendations for cool music.
>>
>>35335943

i-i dunno anon. i've listened to taylor since she was country, and i just like disney songs cause they make me feel good and have catchy rhythms :)
>>
>>35335867
If you are 28, Taylor Swift has not been around that long for you, you have listened to other things before. This thread is retarded.
>>
File: 1114443336554.jpg (59KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1114443336554.jpg
59KB, 585x585px
>>35335943

Dude, do you know which board you're on? There is no reason to be this surprised by this. You do know that if he looked like this guy, then the stacies would've probably got out their car and sucked his cock right there. No question.
People can be whomever they want to be, but if you're not attractive, you'll end up like OP. Stop trying to force people to change.
>>
File: ndx94h.jpg (9KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
ndx94h.jpg
9KB, 261x323px
>>35335971
>disney songs

Listen to this you faggot. Real men listen to this while drinking and smoking cigarettes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chk4tCMRBxk
>>
>>35335656

dude. you can't do that in public... do you have autism, or want people to think you have autism??
>>
>>35336008
>Believing the "BUT LE CHADS CAN DO ANYTHING" meme

Nigger, the Stacies would still laugh. They'd probably still think he's hot but it'd still be weird for a grown man to be unironically singing Taylor Swift by himself. Anon just hasn't found real man's music yet, and I intend to help him find some.
>>
File: 1487224457848.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487224457848.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>35335971
Posting more cool guy music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXB_b0uUOXA&index=4&list=PLdCzHSDd0Dis6dgDaLAkVGse92B2Jpb8-
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.