[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw an hero'd but cuck roommate found out and called 9/11

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n8tlnwFQ6t1td6zwdo1_500.gif (941KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8tlnwFQ6t1td6zwdo1_500.gif
941KB, 480x270px
tfw an hero'd but cuck roommate found out and called 9/11 got you revived and sent to the hospital and nuthouse for 3 days
>>
>>35335461
what a faggot flatmate
>>
>>35335461
Sorry anon you've got to become a productive member of society
>>
Would you try it again Op?

Don't give up.
>>
>>35335461
wew that was a close call
pass on my thanks to your roomie
and you better work double hard to repay the taxes your little stunt chewed up
>>
My friend once tried to kill himself, one time. He was going to cut himself he said, in my room. I told him to go OD on pills instead and gave him my mother's pills and a glass of water, but he didn't want too then. Haven't talked to him in 2 years, but I know he's still alive. Attention whore
>>
File: 1482761108932.png (402KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482761108932.png
402KB, 588x598px
When you try again, take him with you.
>>
>>35335522
In all honesty the biggest favor any of us can do for the rest is to off ourselves because in the end we'll be net loss on common resources no matter how hard we work.
>>
>>35335561
You don't sound like you were ever actually friends.
>>
>>35335627
If he's suffering, as a good friend I should help him die and end it. But he wasn't really suffering, he was making it up so I showcased that for him to help him better himself.
>>
>>35335655
desu if someone's, who I consider friend, first reaction would be to offer more convenient way to kill myself instead of asking simple things like 'why' and 'can I help', I wouldn't help questioning the depth and sincerity of our friendship.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.