[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games does /r9k/ play? I need sometime to new to play Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
142KB, 900x900px
What games does /r9k/ play? I need sometime to new to play

Do not recommend
>Console games
>Games that would require a controller
>Witcher 3
>MMOs
>POE
>Any Blizzard title
>No early access survival games
>>
>>35334091
Okay, I won't recommend those games.
>>
>>35334091
WOW OF WARCRAFT
>>
>>35334091
Freeorion. Any 4x game really
>>
If you havent tried those already:
>Elder Scrolls series especially Skyrim
>Team Fortress 2
>>
>>35334091
Terraria
Unoriginal original post
>>
Hotline Miami if you somewhow didn't play it yet.

Also Postal 2 is mandatory game for true robots
>>
>>35334145
Own but cant get into it.
>>35334126
Beat skyrim
>>35334148
Beat both

I was thinking of trying Divinity Original Sin but I dont like reading
>>
Have you considered [hip new fps]?
>>
>>35334091
Mother Russia Bleeds is good if you like old beat em ups like Double Dragon

Killing Floor is good if you feel like massacreing a bunch of zombies just because (CoD zombies is also good for that IMO please don't hurt me)

CSGO competitive isn't bad but if you play without a steam friend you will get yelled at a lot regardless of how good you are

Dark Souls because it's Dark Souls

And STALKER is one of the best survival games. I should know, I'm a Slav.

Now answer me this: is Undertale as good as it is or is it just overrated as hell?
>>
>>35334247
MP shooters dont do it for me
>>
>>35334194
how old are you and since when are you a gamer? also where are you from? there are some great old games that didn't get nearly as popular in America as they did in central europe, like Jagged Alliance 2, Gothic (and the sequel) or Archimedean Dynasty
>>
>>35334091
>What games does /r9k/ play?

Well Anon, glad you asked! Recently I've been playing a lot of the new Zela game on my Nintendo Swi---

>I need sometime to new to play
>Do not recommend
>Console games
>Games that would require a controller

Oh oops, sorry I didn't initially realize this thread was all about you you self centered elitist asshat. Go back to >>>/v/ if you want game circle jerky PC gamer recommendations.
>>
>>35334351
>he paid over 400 dollars for a console that runs worse than a smartphone to play zelda at 15fps
>>
>>35334091
o-osu? originaleo
>>
>>35334378
>being this much of a poorfag

Get off your neetbux, kid. $400 is nothing if you have even a minimum wage job.
>>
>>35334351
please see this thread >>35334019 and shut the fuck up peasant
>>
>>35334430
>because you dont want to waste 400 dollars to play a 6/10 makes you a poorfag

ebin
>>
File: bestgrill.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bestgrill.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>35334430
>$400 is nothing if you have even a minimum wage job

excuse me, what the fuck?
>>
>>35334496
It's not a waste if I'm enjoying it. Idc if it isn't the muh PC master race it plays fun Nintendo games and that's all I need it to do. For the record I also have a PC and a PS4 and I enjoy playing games on all of them.

>>35334526
Yeah man I just work my ass off and earn like $1000 per month. Being a wagie is worth it.
>>
>>35334430
>$400 is nothing if you have even a minimum wage job.

What utopian country do you live in?
>>
>>35334560
Could've just bought a used Wii U for 150 dollars, modded it and downloaded Zelda for FREE

Thats smart spending
>>
>>35334578
England. It isn't utopian at all it's pretty shitty for the most part. I think our minimum wage is the same as the US roughly. I just do lots and lots of shifts and rarely spend my money. I'm loaded right now.
>>
>>35334615
I like the idea of the switch. It's a neat and pretty powerful handheld console. You should get off your PC high horse and try something new. I think Nintendo are actually onto something with the switch, unlike the Wii U.
>>
>>35334091
I'm not sure what sort of stuff you like but I can recommend some stuff.
>Silent Hunter 3/4
If you're patient and are as authistic about history as I am
>Europa Universalis 4/ Hearts of Iron 3/4
see above
>Binding of Isaac
if you like classic LOZ gameplay and fucked up visuals
>Max Payne 1/2
If you like a good third person shooter
>>
File: .png (125KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
.png
125KB, 1280x740px
>>35334646
>its neat and powerful
>cant even get a steady 30fps docked

Its really not.
>>
heroes and generals,
decent WW2 shooter
>>
>>35334675
For a handheld that's not bad. I'm sure the overall performance depends on the game too. Zelda is HUGE I don't expect it to run at a smooth 60fps, you'd have to have a pretty beefy computer to run a game like Zelda in 60fps. Not only that but the PS4 runs GTA at 30fps too I think. So going by just frame rate alone and considering it is a handheld device, I really don't think the switch is bad at all. It's not pushing modern technology to it's limits but it's affordable and does the job. You seriously have to be a special kind of autist to get this worked up about how people choose play their games.
>>
>>35334091

Poe desu
>>
>>35334091
Don't play anything and die in a fire you picky bastard
>>
Have you played Earthbound or it's sequel, Mother 3? Both are pretty comfy games.
>>
>>35334772
REEEEEE CONSOLE GAMES REEEEE
>>
>>35334091
Xcom and Xcom 2 are pretty fun desu
>>
>>35334786
you can emulate them you baby
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 394x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 394x295px
play system shock 2
>>
>>35334091
crypt of the necrodancer if you want a challenge
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (138KB, 1232x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
138KB, 1232x830px
space station 13
>50 people on a space station, and some are antagonists. Everyone has a job from janitor to captain, and the objective is to survive until the escape shuttle is called. The antagonists range from traitors to cults, wizards to blobs.
Graphics are shit but I've put in almost 2000 hours if that means anything.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.