[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have shitty friends? >Grow up in a rich family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: depression.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
Anyone else have shitty friends?

>Grow up in a rich family
>Be objectively richer, more educated and have better looking girlfriends than my friends
>Never advertise it or anything
>Even buy them shit from time to time
>They still shit on me all the damn time and act superior to me

Shit sucks mang.

I'm the butt of a lot of jokes for some reason and even though I've been nothing but nice I've been backstabbed numerous times by them.

I even got my lawyer to bail one of them out of jail and 2 weeks later he's spreading rumours about me and trying to fuck the chick he knows I'm interested in. After a shitty half hearted apology he thinks he's my friend again.

These guys I've known for ages too, since we were kids, so if I ditch them I'll have no one else.
>>
It's obviously better to have nobody else you normalfag.
>>
>>35333464
You know what to do

Travel to some 3rd world shithole and "find yourself"
>>
>>35333464
I know that saying "they're just jealous" has become a typical dismissal, but they are probably jealous of what you have and resent you for it. When you buy them things they might see it as you flaunting your wealth (something they don't and will never have), instead of seeing it as a friendly gesture.

I grew up upper middle class so to me, money is only important if you can't pay bills. To people who grew up poor, it's an incredibly important consideration in their lives and decisions.
>>
>>35333464
My brother is the same way, he bends over backwards for people who treat him like shit. Its called being a cuck and nobody likes a fucking cuck. Involve your friends in the things you enjoy but don't go out of your way to do things for them all the time. SOMETIMES is fine but you should never get to the point where they expect you to do things for them whenever you're together.
>>
>>35334067
It's really bad to get into this Elliot Rodger line of thinking. Nobody is that jealous of your McMansion, its more likely that this attitude just leads people to believe that you're a pompous douche.
>>
>>35334183
They're not jealous of what you have, exactly, but they probably think you think they're better than them.
Or also possible OP is a pompous ass, I don't know him.
>>
File: 1426284324541.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426284324541.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>35333464
Just cut them out of your life. Work on yourself and on your goals (business or whatever you want) and good friends will come. Until then it's not that hard to have no "friends". I had a lot of them and about 3 that I considered the "best", lately I cut them all out for different reasons and didn't feel a thing (need to be/talk with them). I work 24/7 and break it up with dates with random women, by the time I've conquered them I move on and repeat - gives me my "social" fix. Cheer up and carry on.
>>
>>35335532
I agree that he should cut those bad friends out of his life.

If you get too starved for social contact, IRC can be fun.
>>
>>35333464
That really sucks man. Ditch your friends and get new ones and don't spend your money on them. Seriously. I'm poor as fuck and I don't even do that shit to my rich friends, I don't expect anything and neither should your friends.
Maybe it's the area/State you live in too. Where you at man? California?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.