[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMBOT GENERAL When I came to R9k I found a majority of the post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1484404346362.jpg (223KB, 1378x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1484404346362.jpg
223KB, 1378x1969px
FEMBOT GENERAL
When I came to R9k I found a majority of the post oddly relatable.
I think I'd probably date a robot because normies are insufferable but I wish they'd get to know me before assuming anything.
>inb4 BOIZ ONLY
>>
File: 713816311.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
713816311.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>35333076
Okay let me get to know you, gal pal

Drop contact
>>
>>35333099
You first! I'm not sure what to message people on. I guess I could make a kik ..
>>
>>35333076
I would love to get to know you INTIMATELY

so pls, do post contact but tits first
>>
>>35333076
>inb4 it's a female(male)
>>
>>35333125
Ah! Okay well tell us a bit about yourself before I make the jump.

Would rather know you before I get into something. So prove you're a fembot?
>>
>>35333221
no "she" can't do this one

but you should still post your kick so "she" can meme you
>>
>>35333221
Oh ok. I already made a kik. I'm to think of something other than a picture of myself to take a pic of...
>>
>>35333255
OOPS. I FORGOT TO POST MY KIK. it's 1x8x2
>>
File: images-8.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>>35333221
Well I recently dropped out of college. I used to really enjoy anime but pretty much lost interest in everything. I'm a bit embarrass because I have no interests currently aside from smoking, playing smash with my roommates and going on 4chan.
I used to go on cgl? Full of girls.
>>
>>35333373
I would love to add you but adding girls from this place has never turned out well for me.

You haven't really said anything that has jumped out to me either. =/ Not that I'm saying you're bad, just I'm cautious. You sound really nice regardless.

Good luck!
>>
Guys pretending to be guys because they get the enjoyment of actually feeling something when some cares for them. I think this board should list the number of a free psychologist center...side note, FEMBOTS pls post feet.
>>
>>35333373
Keep going I'm interested..Wha'ts your age and country?
>>
>>35333413
Understandable.
>>35333460
I'm from the US and I recently moved back to florida to live with my parents. It's nice here but I don't know anyone.
In highschool I maybe had two or three friends in my graduating class.
I was an education major but I realized that I am too socially inept to teach..but I've always wanted to teach abroad.
>>
>>35333460
Also I am 21.
>>
>>35333558
>>35333583
You're so far away from me but..it's ok. Socially inetp why? I don't know, tell me a little bit about you like hobbies or what are are you exactly looking for..
>>
>>35333636
Oh dang. Where do you live? I guess it's how I have always been. I was the quietest in all my classes.
.I guess I just don't fit in?
I felt so alone in college. It's nice to be back home.
Still trying to think of a hobby... I like looking at sexy anime boys.
>>
>>35333751
Yea I related, I was the shy guy in HS but I used to have some friends tho, now I'm shy but not at all, I can being an extroverted guy If I want.

Don't you have any friends now? Home is always nice desu. Anime boys? Well at least you enjoy watching anime.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.