[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys know that feel when playing vidya with friend when you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1488180652514.png (3KB, 597x493px) Image search: [Google]
1488180652514.png
3KB, 597x493px
You guys know that feel when playing vidya with friend when you were kids and he really sucks at it and you just want to beat the shit out of him for being such a collosal casual pleb ?
That's what I feel towards women. They have everything, yet they throw it all away, never use their brains and just reduce themselves to a set of wet holes.
Holy fuck.

I really want to kill a female, how can I hurt them verbally online ,post your tricks
>>
File: 1487299520742.jpg (20KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487299520742.jpg
20KB, 343x343px
>>35332903
your description of women describes me perfectly, kek
>>
>>35332957
Give me some good lines to hurt their ego phaggot
>>
>>35332903
all 'success' and 'failure' is subjective and has no real meaning. in the eyes of the void the most successful well versed man is no different than the women you despise so wholeheartedly.
but to each is own, if you want to make them feel bad go ahead.

>>35333025
tell a women above 25 you think she would be a terrible mother and should not reproduce.
this will hurt them deeply
as for younger idk, just express only disgust towards them, it might not hurt them but it sure pisses them off
>>
>>35333055
Hmm knew that one. The ones I target are usually teen roasties, I've yet to find something effective.
I just insult teir music pleb taste and pseudo intellectuallism, express my disgust at their degeneracy they think are gonna get them progressive points
>>
>>35333100
make sure they think you find them physically disgusting
most of their self worth is based around males perception of their bodies. its why they get so roasted about fat shaming and stuff
>>
>>35333135
>remembering the time when I told a roastie that she looks like dylan roof when she got her "lel so randum" pixie cut which was actually just a bad bowl cut

FUCKING LOL
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.