[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl is shy "Awwwww, so cute and innocent! I wanna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0638.jpg (26KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.jpg
26KB, 479x270px
>Girl is shy
"Awwwww, so cute and innocent! I wanna protect and cuddle her. Bet she smells like flowers."

>Guy is shy
"Eww, what's wrong with him? I bet he's a serial killer. Let's go before he sees us."
>>
>>35332876
It's because men are traditionally supposed to be the strong confident ones. Very few bitches looking for sadbois.

This, in part, is why there's some tenets of feminism that I support: men have emotions that they can't bury under meat and liquor. Sometimes you need to get a good cry out.
>>
File: 1488745991907.jpg (34KB, 560x461px) Image search: [Google]
1488745991907.jpg
34KB, 560x461px
>>35332945
You're hitting a little too close to home, anon
>>
File: IMG_6154.jpg (212KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6154.jpg
212KB, 1440x1440px
>>35332997
I'm aware. I'm finally moving into the realm of normiedom and the grass is NOT greener this side. Everyone's angry or sad and tries to party or fuck to distract themselves from it all

None of it ever helps them
>>
>girl is ugly
"ur so beautiful and brave. You go gurl. You dont need to change to attract people, its men who should change" *Has a boyfriend*
>guy is ugly
"eww what a creep. Look at that weirdo just standing there. Omg Stacey anon said he likes you, thats so disgusting" *kills self*
>>
>>35332945
>feminism
Back to shitredditsays with you. Feminism creates robots not the other way around. We are told are whole lives we shouldn't be aggressive with women and by the time we realize its a lie its too late
>>
>how I see shy girls
>>
File: 1486252209269.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486252209269.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>>35332945
>emotions that they can't bury under meat and liquor
liquor makes my emotions come out im numbuntil im drunk. then im crying and laughing and letting it all out. my only release.
>>
>tfw hs was actually nice because of this double stabdard
>>
>OP trying to desperately justify everyone hating him by calling himself shy instead of telling the truth that he's an angry sperglord jerk
>>
>>35333848
You turn into jerk when everyone treats you like shit
>>
This is why I try not to validate shy girls. Or short girls either, short girls want tall guys, but if short girls keep breeding, then how will they produce the tall men they want to fuck?

But if I don't validate shy girls, then that only leaves even bigger sluts in the form of non-shy girls.
>>
>>35333944
Of course it's everyone else's fault. They treat you like shit for no reason and you turn into a jerk. Not the other way around.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>35332876
A guy can be shy / a non-normie assuming he's decently attractive. Most of my friends insist that "awkward is in right now." I pretty much won the robot lottery by being blessed with an above average face and decent metabolism, so I usually get 6/10 girls asking me out.
>>
>>35332876
>Too shy and introverted for anyone to even notice me
C-Checkmate, I beat the system
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.