[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of my singing voice? more specifically, ho

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

what do you think of my singing voice? more specifically, how badly do I suck?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bUGbFMV55w

is it worth trying to improve or should I just give up completely?
>>
i mean u sing better than me
>>
>>35332729
It's just average. It's not bad and you shouldn't feel bad, but it's not special. You might be able to make it stronger and become more capable through practice. You don't really have a naturally powerful or special voice.

It's still nice and cute though and you should always keep singing.
>>
>>35332729
the point of singing is having fun, that said- don't go on xfactor..

also
TITS OR GTFO ROASTIE ATTENTION WHORE
SAGED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Its really something that would sound amazing on the slow personal introvert songs.

Like this but in you sing in English https://m.soundcloud.com/love-wave-1/aom8fdbdsnhu

I feel if you worked your voice it has potential to be great!
>>
ho bitch shut the fuck up
>>
>>35332729
A bit pitchy, not gonna lie. Also you sound like you're kinda afraid.

If we're having a singing Vocaroo thread I needed to get this out. Opening from I See Fire.
https://clyp.it/cfqroqvr
>>
>>35332854
OP here. Wow, you have a very strong voice. I really like to hear you sing! You should post more songs.

Also if anyone else wants to post themselves singing I'd be interested to hear!

and you were right about me being afraid haha
>>
Your breath is totally unsupported.
With the level of basic breathing and structuring you need I suggest actual research- Patsy Rodenberg's Right to Speak is a pretty good resource.

Singing with almost no breath and asking how you're sounding is like painting solely with water and asking me how your painting looks- I can't see shit at the moment
>>
Thank you, everyone, for your advice and feedback!

>>35332914
Thank you for this advice! I once did a breath test at the hospital and I scored a third of the average - maybe that is related. I'll look into this with much interest.
>>
File: IMG_6277.jpg (90KB, 1024x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6277.jpg
90KB, 1024x841px
>>35332882
Thanks, I've been hearing that lately and I wanted to confirm from a non-biased party.

It's not the best but I like it. Last week I sang that with a girl I like but can't work up the nuts to ask out.

Part of me is scared she'll say no. The other part is scared she'll say yes.
>>
>>35332729
I suggest you practice holding a note and singing from your diaphragm.
Not that bad but would benefit from practice.
>>
>>35332988
I feel like she will say yes. I mean if you were singing it together, that means you two interact really well *and* have a common hobby together, no? It sounds like a good match to me.
Well, good luck and definitely don't shy away from doing it. Also if she for some reason does reject you (we are robots after all), have NO REGRETS. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
>>
File: 1484392673175.png (93KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1484392673175.png
93KB, 295x221px
>>35332729
Why are you whispering? Scared your dad might hear you?
>>
>>35333140
Something like that, actually. But even if I was singing louder, it seems I do not use proper breathing technique so... I'd have to maybe practice a lot more before posting anything else.
>>
You need to sing louder man, really. If you're up on stage, you're not gonna be fucing singing at the same volume as a quiet talk, you need to legit yell and be loud. Sing louder, then come back once you've done that and ask for our opinions.
>>
File: 1429319766706.png (553KB, 678x718px) Image search: [Google]
1429319766706.png
553KB, 678x718px
>>35333222
Checked those double trips
You're voice is not that bad just sing louder. At least you have a talent. That's more than what some people have.
>>
File: black guy.jpg (574KB, 700x998px) Image search: [Google]
black guy.jpg
574KB, 700x998px
just use autotune OP all the real niggas use it

pic related, real niggas
>>
>>35333290
>just sing louder.
with her voice coming almost exclusively from the top of her chest she could do considerable damage to her instrument by simply straining and pushing a little breath to be as loud as possible.
Please don't give this advice.
>>
File: 1480398002591.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1480398002591.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>35333377
No SING LOUDER
nice dubs
>>
>>35332729
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bUGbFMV55w
It's pretty bad.
>>
>>35332854
>>35332729
What kind of mics are you guys using?

And do you ever like your voice recordings one day and hate it the next?
>>
>>35333472
I'm just using my phone mic which would explain the quality.
>>
>>35332854
Good voice, just about perfect for American and Irish folk music.
>>
>>35333472
I'm using a really cheap computer mic; it doesn't even have a brand on it.

And yes, 100%.
>>
Use the sing app it helps out
>>
chelsea is that u wtf?
>>
>>35335422
Nope! My name is not Chelsea. I'm intrigued though
>>
>>35332729
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WTiPcT71xR
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12V74iwrzhf

This is now a post yourself singing thread
>>
>>35332729
Do you love singing? Even if you suck (not saying you do) just keep doing it. Learn an instrument and keep practicing. You'll be great.
>>
>>35335559
lmao chelsea ur not slick im not gonna tell anyone you go on here too it will be our little secret
>>
>>35335921
You sing really well. I'm jelly
>>
>>35332729

That was bretty gud. Also Avril Lavigne is GOAT.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.