[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving my sister somewhere >tell her about how got lucky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1472058853836.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472058853836.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
>driving my sister somewhere
>tell her about how got lucky and got a very new car for a very low price
>she tells me how she got a new iPhone for free
>went to the store
>didnt want to spend all that money on a phone
>instead she took the store owner to her car and fucked him
>the owner also happened to be a nigger
>she thinks it's funny
>call her a whore and stop talking to her
>havent talked to her since

I dont want to be related to a whore, she completely ruined the image I had of her.
>>
>>35332325
Sorry to hear your sister is a whore.
brb stocking up on iPhones.
>>
you did what you should have done, anon.
good work
>>
>>35332325
if you could of fucked a girl and get a phone for free you would have done it too
>>
>>35332325
you did the right thing anon. Slut shaming is good and should be encouraged. She literally prostituted herself.
>>
I would say anyone who does prostitution is a little bit more respectable than say, a construction worker. It's just selling your body.
>>
such is life, it doesn't affect you why do you care
>>
>>35332367
False equivalency my friend.
>>
>>35332367
>>35332617
>>35332631
get the fuck off my board you dumb roastie enablers
>>
>>35332631
Because she is my sister.
>>
>>35332617
but it's also selling your virtue
>>
>>35332325
U guyz so ez 3 bait
>>
>>35332617
this has to be bait
>respectable honest labour is bad
>whoring yourself is good
>>
>>35332636
how is this

>>35332648
wah wah, i want to go back to traditional values, where my wife can sit on her ass and do nothing all day while i provide for her
what is more enabling of scum behavior?

>>35332653
how does that matter
>>
File: 1432910945204.jpg (13KB, 453x557px)
1432910945204.jpg
13KB, 453x557px
>>35332711
nice try steinberg
>>
>>35332711
What poor bait.
>>
>>35332705
It probably is. construction work is low class, but historically prostitution has been the lowest class for women.
>>
>>35332736
nice counter argument there friend
>>
>>35332705
>respectable honest labor
>literally cutting decades out of your life for some jewish construction company
>>
lol stay mad op, women are always gonna use their body as a tool to get whatever they want
>>
>>35332325
Is your sister cute? I want to fuck her in your bed
>>
>>35332763
You didn't put forward any arguments to counter you dumb roastie.
>>
>>35332784
>cutting decades out of you life
what the fuck? where? fucking ancient egypt? I did some construction work when i was 18 and it was not that hard. If you cant lay fucking bricks you must be anorexic. Without construction workers there would be no buildings but without prostitutes everything would function fine.
>>
>>35332833
i dont know who you are out of the three i replied too
im not a roastie, i just couldn't give a fuck about what women do nor the men dumb enough to fall for their games
>>
>>35332834
Inhaling all that concrete dust, wood smoke, and welding fumes is not fucking good for you at all dude. You ever see a 40 year old construction worker? They all look like shit and drink excessively to deal with the physical agony they're constantly in.

You quit when it starts fucking you up or it kills you.
>>
>>35332325
Both her and the store owner are degenerates who further the downfall of western civilization
>>
>>35332325
Your sister did nothing wrong. Since men are so easy to manipulate for women, she may as well get something out of it. An Iphone is kind of a small price tho, tell her to marry a rich man and take all of his shit in a divorce.
>>
>>35332325
Post pics of your sister, white boy.
>>
>>35333989
This originalo
She wants to be a whore, help her out.
>>
>>35332325
that sucks man, sorry
just forget about her, she's not that important
i mean she's a girl it's not like you could ever depend on her for anything important anyway
>>
>>35334050
>sorry
Women are whores there is no sorry
>>
>>35332325
She doesn't care. She probably doesn't even realise you're giving her the silent treatment. Or if she does she just thinks it's hilarious.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.