[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally met one of you fucks today. First day of class,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: 4123422434.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4123422434.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
I literally met one of you fucks today.

First day of class, everyone at the table is introducing themselves to each other, and you're sitting there all withdrawn and sulky, pretending there's something interesting on your phone. I go out of my way to talk to you and introduce myself t you, and you stammer out "Todd" and go right back to the phone.

When you get the opportunity to mingle with the class (shitty icebreaker), you literally sit there like a spastic, the ONLY ONE doing nothing. I even saw someone almost approach you, but decided against it because you looked fucking weird.

Why do you have to be so fucking strange? It's your first day of your first year class, and you're already fucking uni up for yourself.

I know you're here Todd, I saw you scrolling through 4chan on your phone. No one thinks you have an oh-so-riveting social life that you can't peel your nerdy looking ass away from your phone and try and make some friends.

People literally go out their way to talk to you, why just throw it back in everyones faces? It's not anyone elses fault you're a weird loner, it's yours.

Grow up.
>>
>>35331720
HoIy shit sounds like this guy triggered you
>>
lol
qriginall
>>
>>35331720
Is this a new pasta? I like it.
>>
>caring about friends in a school / work environment

socializing is not an important aspect, fuck off
>>
Maybe he'd rather talk to people who have similar intrests and don't judge him on his appearance
Who are you to judge how people should act?
Who are you to act better than him just because you participated in a class ice breaker?
Some people find it very hard to be in social situations especially if it's there first time meeting people
He was nervous and retreated to a place of comfort
Instead of acting like your a adult for participating how about you try to understand and feel empathy for the people who are clearly uncomfortable or sad.
>>
>>35331720
We don't have ice breakers here in Italy since the classes have over 150 students in them
>>
>>35331720
>unironically thinking that you gave a robot a chance and he denied it, making it his own fault that hes a robot
Thats how you fix social isolation, you just talk to a nervous guy once and forget about him. Bet thw same applies to addicts as well
>>
>>35331947
>Robots are addicted to self-imposed social isolation
>>
>>35331947
Forgot to add, thats a pretty good pasta you got there
>>
File: faggot.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>35331720
pshh normie fuck thinking he is worthy of talking to me.
leave me alone you annoying fucks i just came to study, i have no interest in playing your cringey "ice breaker" games nor befriending you blue-pilled hypocritical faggots.
how about you just go back to orbiting sara? "haha my name is sam and i'm an autistic faggot i try to talk to everyone and they all hate me"

choke on my dick bitch

t. todd
>>
>>35331720
Yup that sounds a lot like uni
>>
>>35331967
>Tfw its twice the downward sprial
Theres no hope lads
>>
>>35331920
ma che cazzo dici, da me siamo 25!
english translation: this is a bullshit
>>
>>35331720
>>35332000
is this real?

irgunallpost
>>
>>35332053
Maybe because you go to a meme Uni you retarded fuck, eitherway I've never seen a class doing the icebreaker since elementary school
>>
>>35331720
I like how you just automatically assumed he was interested in making friends
>>
File: 1487482446871.jpg (102KB, 873x1024px)
1487482446871.jpg
102KB, 873x1024px
>>35331720
>getting mad that the autist doesn't reply to your beta male advances

Try again, goyim.
>>
>>35332000
>000
i don't care about what you wrote but trips are always nice
>>
>>35332077
I thought he was talking about high school. In what shitty university people do ice-breaking games?
>>
>>35332113
In America they do it all the time
>>
B-b-but... m-m-muh g-g-gentics...!
>>
>>35331720
You're the one writing about it, you pussy
>>
>>35332088
i'm in love

who is this
>>
>>35332967
twitter.com/augfrogg
>>
File: aaa.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Literally met a robot in my lit class last semester.

We were discussing Hemingway so we had to get into groups. Everyone was chatting normally and then he just exclaims, "Man that character sure got cucked!!" He had a really bird-looking smarmy autist face, and was a ginger. Then he starts contrasting the story with Katawa Shoujo - I awkwardly chuckle at it while all the normies have no fucking clue what he's talking about.

Then we're reviewing the story in front of the whole class and he makes a joke about Freud. Except he sort of haphazardly mumbles it so no one knows what he's saying. When the teacher asks him to repeat it, he gets offended and starts saying, "Oh, I guess you just don't understand who Freud is. Do you even know who he is?" The teacher (who is a cute bookworm chick) responds with, "No, your attitude doesn't make me want to understand you."

Then his eyes start narrowing and he leans over and starts muttering to himself, "Stupid bitch.. doesn't understand me.. bitch whore..."

He dropped out of the class the next day.

No, I'm not making this up. This actually happened.
>>
>>35333067
Sounds like the teacher was a real bitch.

It's too bad she probably has tenure or something, bitch deserves to get fired for pulling shit like this.

Literally ruining people's education.
>>
>>35331720

lol sounds like me. those ice breakers used to give me extreme anxiety. the fucking professors were pieces of shit and would drop you from their class if you didn't show up for the first day, too.
>>
>>35333170
good

faggots like you are killing the college experience

>muh online learning
>muh textbooks
>muh autodidacts

you're meant to go to class, talk to your peers about the lecture, study in GROUPS, ask your prof questions

you learn infinitely more being in the community rather than a shut-in
>>
>>35331720
First day of class >underage banned
>>
>>35333287
>peers

lol you wish idiot

these classes are pointlessly simple, attending is a waste of time
>>
>>35331720
Grow some empathy then call yourself a human. People like you are fit to be tinned
>>
>>35333067
>robot
>evil, exaggerated, gloating normie

Pick one.
>>
>>35332088
Stop posting this bitch

Jwkwowkw
>>
>>35333402

oh man ive seen this attitude before

you are gonna have a real existential crisis soon son

remember this post when it happens
>>
>>35333402
>too smart for everyone else
>too smart for class

haha ok
>>
>>35333571
>>35333594

don't call me "son" you unbelievable cuck

i'm an adult surrounded by literal children

why should i spend time in daycare with them?
>>
You immediately judge people for not reacting to your shitty attempt to socialize, he probably saw straight through your fake persona.
>>
File: trollmoot.png (50KB, 222x186px) Image search: [Google]
trollmoot.png
50KB, 222x186px
>>35333616

>cuck
>i'm an adult
>"literal" children
>daycare

some day you are going to wake up stand realize that you wasted your youth. and think "how did my life get so fucking miserable?". i want you to remember this post right now. burn it into your memory. when this day comes, you will remember this exchange. i want you to know that this is the very essence of how you got to where you are. you did this to yourself and now you have to live in it, forever.
>>
>>35332088
That girl makes me cringe so hard after seeing that video, it's become physical pain recognizing her face.

Everything despicable about the modern "female"
>>
>>35331720
>dumb roastie approaches
>acts appropriately and spergs
>dumb roasstie gets mad and spergs on 4chan.

You're no better than the rest of us. Go fuck a chad or something and leave us alone.
>>
>>35331720
>6th March
>First day of class
Hmm
>>
>>35333930
>its another 'the world is America' episode
>>
>>35331720
How do you know it wasn't /b/ and not /r9k/ that Todd was on?
>>
>>35333804
I just wanna smash brah
>>
I probably make a few people cringe in my introductory philosophy class

>only "participation" is visible displays of my disdain for what is said in class
>otherwise I just sit and read my book, no fucks given
>finish my book in the middle of class, realize I'll have to just sit there until it's over
>sigh loudly and push it off my desk onto my backpack, which was on the floor
>a few people look at me
>couple minutes later
>whisper to the kid next to me "let's kill the teacher"
>why
>I hate her
>I hate her too
>we whisper for the rest of class, trying not to laugh too loud
>teacher asks a question, it's a stupid question phrased poorly (she's from Estonia and she really needs to go back desu)
>shout out "is that a question?" (she hates that, she is an autist for raising hands)
>she says yes, looks happy to see me talking but I just cock my eyebrows in response
>>
>>35333941
Not even American famalam
>>
>>35332000
checked so it must be true
>>
>>35334081
You sound like a pretentious cunt desu.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35334149
Yeah, it might seem like that to someone who doesn't know what that word means.
>>
>>35331720
>I go out of my way to talk to you

That's where you misjudged and fucked up. Stop thinking everyone else in the world thinks and feels like do. He clearly didn't want to talk to anyone. He was there to take the class, get the stupid piece of fucking paper that tells strangers what he's worth to an employer and not deal with being judged by children who have everything handed to them.
>>
probably bait but i go there to learn and not make pointless small talk with random people i dont care about.
>>
>>35334219
You were acting self-important as fuck, though.

>disdain for what is said in class because you are enlightened by your own intelligence
>haha look at me I don't give a fuck xD
>sighing loudly for more attention
>I am better and smarter than the teacher let's kill her xD
>being a cunt because she phrased her sentence poorly even though you knew what she meant
>>>>>>>fucking cocking your eyebrows

You are literally the embodiment of pretentious, the sad thing is that you're not even aware of your own faggotry.
>>
>>35334219
Nah that fits right in with your 'i'm too fucking cool for everyone around me' attitude. Commit suicide.
>>
>>35334219
>i am SO much smarter than everyone else in this class UGH
>ill just sigh and roll my eyes every time someone says something
>by dismissing the class and my peers as beneath me, i can feel superior without ever having to test my fragile self-worth
>>
>>35334327
Damn you just triggered all of the insecurities of that guy
>>
>>35334327

it's not pretension if I'm not pretending.

>>35334332
did a brilliant young philosopher fuck your oneitis?
>>
>>35334427
Dude you are so insecure and autistic, I'm so sorry for you..
>>
>>35334388
I've determined the self-worth tests available to me in Philosophy 010 to be unjustly, incompetently administered. It'd be spurious to claim otherwise, seeing as you haven't logged the sense-data necessary to hope to contradict me.
>>
>>35334466
triple doubles
and I'm genuinely curious: what did you mean by this? If you tell me, I promise to read it.
>>
File: ___.png (148KB, 343x327px) Image search: [Google]
___.png
148KB, 343x327px
>>35334394
>Damn you just triggered aII of the insecurities of that guy
>>
>>35334521
You're edgy, you have no friends, you act in ways to get attention from other people and you think you're that one cool kid in class who don't give a fuck while everyone else think you're a spastic autist.
>>
>>35334427
>brilliant philosopher

Not that guy, but seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>35333067
>teacher doesn't know about freud

he was asmrt dropping that shitty class
>>
>>35334572
>>35334579
seriously, who fucked your bitches?
>>
>>35334655
You're out of arguments so you are trying to insult people that roast you now, that's pretty gay dude..
>>
>>35334655
We know you get bullied bro, let it all out.
>>
File: dude.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
dude.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>35334699
>out of arguments
>me
you never even had an argument to begin with
brb about to go eat lunch and read Jim Crace' Quarantine
>>
File: peng.png (2MB, 1080x1073px)
peng.png
2MB, 1080x1073px
>>35334720
only by my own girlfriends
>>
>>35333287
Fuck off, normie. I'm here for the paper. You learn on the job anyway.
>>
>>35331720
if an attractive, fit guy acted the way you say this guy did, would you say he was a robot?
>>
fuck you normalfag
ill fucking kil you if i ever see you in person
>>
>a thread about so called spastics causes r9k to quite literally spaz out

looking at you'll cowards:

>>35334720
>>35334699
>>35334579
>>35334572
>>35334466
>>35334394
>>35334388
>>35334332
>>35334327
>>35334149
>>
>>35331720
>He BTFO by being autistic
Amazing
>>
>>35331720
>this is what 4chan has become
>typical redditors baiting tryhard robot redditors with worthless threads
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (78KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
78KB, 992x744px
>>35336300
pic of u, senpai
>>
>>35331720
>yfw your name is actually Rod, short for Rodney, and this happened to be your first day in a new class.

Can't even get your name right. Normies BTFO
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.