[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"anon, i went into your room and threw away a load of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 461.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290KB, 680x680px
>"anon, i went into your room and threw away a load of things, it looks a lot tidier now"
>>
File: 316.jpg (47KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
47KB, 895x895px
>>35331565
>"anon, i threw out all of those old games, i never see you play them"
>>
>>35331686
dont even fucking get me started on this. my mum did this a few years ago, she got rid of my dreamcast, megadrive and gamecube with 30+ games id collected.
luckily the game shop she had taken them to were cool about it and exchanged it back for the money they paid. but holy shit that was almost 10 years of collecting gone to waste
>>
File: Angry Pepe.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>>35331565
>>35331686

Why the fuck do parents feel the need to do this? Would they like if someone just went into their room and threw out half their shit without consent?

They have no concept of nostalgia or collecting it seems, a few years ago I was literally gone for only a few days and they had my snes with all my favorite childhood games sold for like $20. Never fucking got them back either, only managed to salvage super mario rpg.
>>
File: 1467138169348.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467138169348.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>35331905
Oh boy this makes me angry
had a similar thing happen with my framed records. thing was my mum came over to look after my apartment while i went on a short break with a few friends. she was only meant to come and feed the cat but she put my framed reords and my lp collection out to be collected by the bijn men
apprantly she "mistook" my lps and framed records as clutter because i hadnt put them up yet
>>
>"mom, I threw out some of your old necklaces and rings I never see you wear anymore today, now you have space for new ones!"

Do that next time
>>
>"Hey anon, I threw out some trash you waste your time with while I pay for everything you do! Haha isn't that great! You live under my roof, you eat my food, you waste my gas, you waste my electricity, all while not dedicating your time to move out of my house! Great work :))))))))."
>>
File: bestwaifig.jpg (12KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
bestwaifig.jpg
12KB, 240x320px
>>35331565
Thank fuck this didn't happen to me.
My lego collection is vast.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.