[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in room before professor shows up, dicking around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7631.jpg (95KB, 475x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7631.jpg
95KB, 475x428px
>sitting in room before professor shows up, dicking around on laptop.
>in walks the class sperglord.
>only us and few other in the room. (room holds maybe 100)
> walks up to me and starts telling me about local sushi place.
"i don't eat raw meat. "
>continues to tell me about sushi
" I don't really know bout that, I don't eat raw meat.
>tells me how expensive the conveyor belt places are
"doesn't really affect me, I don't eat sushi"
>moves on to tell me about his grades in class
"cool, bro"
>tells me about his idea for an anime
>I mock him relentlessly with every details, since it seems obvious that no amount of non participation will save me.
>turns out his anime is about a mayor who is basically Bernie sanders but with Stalin like executions who legalized incest, necrophilia, and beastiality.
>I cant even respond to make fun of him anymore.

Luckily he moved onto another target at this point. I then berate the others in the room for not saving me...

So my question to you is this :

Which one of you autistic faggots was that and are you trolling me or are you serious?
>>
>>35330477
Go kill yourself, you underage retard.
>>
>>35330486

Sorry about your anime... It'll never happen
>>
>he is too pussy to eat sushi
>>
>>35330477
"A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats small men."

You're a piece of shit, OP. Try not treating others like garbage you condescending cuckold faggot.
>>
>>35331028
You want that anime real bad don't you?
>>
File: tmp_5333-14885007712231490187051.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5333-14885007712231490187051.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>35331107
It was a good idea dammit!
>>
Wow, OP is a real dull piece of shit.

inb4 anime
>>
File: 1461078226067.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1461078226067.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>>35331146
Jdjdbdhruhf fkicnt fix dnkskaksm cunt
>>
>>35331028
I agree, this thread is about a great man showing his greatness by the way he treats small men. Thanks for putting it in plain terms.
>>
>>35331146
No aon it wasn't, also since you're a soerg and OP didn't Gregg through to you, don't bother people
>>
>>35331220
It works both ways.

>>35331238
What are you even trying to say, my dude?
>>
>>35330477
It certainly wasnt me and likely not a robot. You will probably find him on /a/.

I can barely look a stranger in the eyes, much less talk to them and I guess that is the same for many others here.
>>
>>35330477
It's just fucked up because there's OBVIOUSLY something wrong with the guy; he's socially inept. He didn't pick up on the social cues and didn't understand that you wanted to be left alone and was just trying to make pleasant conversation, and what did you do? You were a dick to him and you mocked him passively.
What was his crime? Misjudging the fucking situation? Having stupid ideas for an anime? You could've just said "Hey man, I'd really rather not talk right now." and he would have fucked off with a smile, but instead you took the opportunity to make someone feel like shit and look down on somebody. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>35330477
Try asking on /pol/, an anime with Sanders as the bad guy seems their thing. Also nice dubs
>>
>>35331913
Tried that last time.

"I'm in the middle of something right now" did nothing to dissuade his rant about katanas or whatever the fuck he was on about.
>>
>>35330477
>i don't eat raw meat.
fag
Ceviche is good, steak tartar is so fucking good, sushi is god damned divine.
If you've only ever had such shit meat that it would kill you if you didn't burn all the flavor out of it, you legitimately deserve to become a vegan or some shit.
>>
>>35332306
Well the truth is that I don't eat fish. It's basically a vegetable.

I prefer steak that's trying to eat my salad.

But that doesn't insult sushi as much.
>>
Nah, were no that oblivious. Try reddit
>>
>>35332362
Jewel-red maguro cuts of tuna are closer to a red meat than you'd think, but I don't really have too much of a hard-on for converting people to the things I enjoy so w/e.
If you really hate this guy, just fucking tell him like a man.
If he keeps talking to you he must think you're his friend or he looks up to you or some faggot shit- tell him how much you hate his ugly guts and break his queer little heart.
>>
>>35332667
Well, I can prolly so tuna.

There are some types of fish my body can't digest, and it ends poorly.

But I don't know what kinds they are. I don't care to experiment.

Pretty sure it isn't tuna
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.