[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw attractive enough to have had multiple gfs and sex partners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1460176604772.jpg (662KB, 1888x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460176604772.jpg
662KB, 1888x1280px
>tfw attractive enough to have had multiple gfs and sex partners
>tfw severely disturbed and isolated
>tfw have a good heart but extremely paranoid and can't trust people who get close to me
>tfw destroy every relationship
>tfw destroy entire life
>tfw almost 30 and have accepted that i will die alone

I really wish I could have been normal. I'd easily trade in some intelligence and attractiveness points if it meant I would be able to live a happy life with someone else.
>>
File: 1488571689523.png (173KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488571689523.png
173KB, 360x450px
Leave here and never return degenerate.
>>
Soon to be wizard or?
>>
>>35330006
>crusader larping
>>
>>35330006
Actually, good warrior, this is the only place where I can relate to anyone. Your crusade is noble, but ultimately hypocritical.

>>35330010
No, I've had sex. But if there's a way to reclaim my soul and grow my powers, I would be more than willing to pursue it.
>>
>>35330089
fuck off to /b/, normie faggot
>>
>>35329977
You sound like me desu
oregano
>>
>>35330089
It's not hypocritical, I am a virgin and seek a virgin.
I haven't lowered myself I am simply in waiting.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35329977
you forgot to mention you're smart but lazy, a nihilist and have a wicked dark sense of humour
>>
>>35330144
Have you decided when you're going to end it yet? I'm still on the fence even though I have nothing to live for.

>>35330160
That is admirable. You will be amply rewarded for your steadfast chastity.
>>
>>35329977

Hey you're nearly me.
>>
File: 1485945189508.jpg (10KB, 240x163px) Image search: [Google]
1485945189508.jpg
10KB, 240x163px
>>35329977

should have joined military when you were young and fit enough to profit from it
now you're going to waste away alone
>>
>>35329977
>accepted that I will die alone
But you won't. You haven't been alone. You've had plenty of relationships and can get into them easily. You're far from alone or isolated.

Destroying relationships due to insecurity is still well within normalslime territory.
>>
>>35330191
I jjust met a girl a few months ago and I am really happy rn with her, I guess when she leaves me I'll end it all.
>>
>>35330339
Hey there. Same question to you. Do you want to end it or do you still have hope?

>>35330367
Yeah. I kind of regret not doing that.

>>35330398
I've given up. I won't be able to make someone happy. I won't be able to make myself happy. If every relationship is just another elaborate way for me to slip deeper into sadness and self-destruction, I don't want to bother.

>>35330433
That's nice to hear, man! You've definitely got something good going.
>>
OP I'm the same but I'm 20. How do i save myself?
>>
>>35329977
Being alone with some dumb cunt is even worse, as you should already know by now.
>>
File: 1485037502491.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485037502491.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>35330521

Its not too late

>implying this isnt origami comment fucken gay ass system
>>
File: ass.jpg (213KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
213KB, 640x640px
>>35330572
TELL ME HOW I'm tired of pushing people away and sabotaging myself
>>
>>35330521
I would recommend giving up your bad habits one-by-one, forcing yourself to keep up connections and friendships even if you don't want to, things like that. You need to stay in touch with others. I mean, I'm just taking a stab at this, but if you're in the same situation then you either think you're worthless, or just have no. I think that's one of the most important things.

>>35330562
Unfortunately yeah. Insufferable.

>>35330572
These military Pepes are really cute.
>>
>>35330613
>just have no
just have no reason to make friends*
>>
OP, if you're attractive and it's easy for you to get dates, yet you feel that you don't trust women, maybe your problem is that you have sex with women too early in relationships. The reason why this is a problem is because when you have sex with someone, it creates an emotional bond between you and the woman you're having sex with. So if you meet a woman and have sex with her before you really get to know her as a person, then you're creating an emotional bond with someone who you might not actually like all that much. This is why I think a lot of relationships turn sour: it's because people have sex way too early in the relationship.

Therefore, what you should do is you should try to meet women, but don't have sex with them unless you really like them for who they are as a person. Getting to know someone really well takes a while, so I'd recommend waiting at least a couple months before having sex.
>>
>>35330649
Also, for the record, I don't have much relationship experience, so I could be totally wrong.
>>
>>35330089
how can you relate to these people here? all these fuckers do is complain about how ugly they are and >tfw no gf because of it. no mental issues stopping them
>>
File: 1474548122743.jpg (56KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1474548122743.jpg
56KB, 803x737px
>>35330597

Join your countrys military whilst still young enough and get your ass deprogramed
You'll get fit, be in forced close proximity to other people and be rebuilt as something semi useful

>>35330613

Thanks mang
>>
>>35330649
>>35330678
You know, that's a really good point. You're absolutely right. Being able to fully appreciate and care for someone before committing to the sort of bond that sex brings is the best way of ensuring a long partnership with increased stability. If I were younger I'd still have some hope, but... Well, you seem to know what you're talking about and what it is you're looking for, so I'll say that you're definitely going to find it in the future.

>>35330712
Maybe not that aspect exactly. There are a good amount of people here with mental issues similar to mine though. The kind that destroys you from the inside-out no matter how happy or outgoing you try to be. The kind that robs you of your self-worth and everything you thought you lived for.
>>
>>35330649
>I'd recommend waiting at least a couple months before having sex

That's a good way of making the girl think you're not interested in her and having her move on.

Source: Family Guy episode "Love, Blactually"
>>
>>35330649
This guy is absolutely right. Normals really screw themselves over by having sex on, or even before, the first date.

As much as they try to deny it, sex is pretty special and it does come with emotional attachment. No matter how much they try to bastardise and trivialise it, it's still something very important to being human.
>>
>>35330468

Hey it's >>35330339

I actually did have a plan to end it. I was going to blast all my money on a trip around the country for a few days, eating what I want, doing what I want, seeing what I want. I'd spend all of my student loan and there would be no turning back. I'd have no money for rent and nowhere to go, no money for food food and no options of any kind. I was going to jump off a sea cliff in the middle of nowhere. leaving no corpse. I didn't want anyone to have the closure of ever knowing what happened to me.

I decided this at 5 AM, I couldn't sleep at all and went walking because I was bored of laying in bed for hours. At the exact moment I decided to kill myself a guy cycled past with 'no fear' on his backpack and I felt galvanised.

I got to the train station and pulled out my card, I was going to buy a train ticket for a couple hundred miles at least to begin with. A big station gaurd blocked the door and said 'where are you going?' It shocked me because it felt like I had been unexpectedly caught red handed doing something very stupid all of a sudden and I didn't even know where I was going. I lied and said 'nearby station A.'

'OK well the trains aren't running today, there's a bus going there from the other side of the road in a few minutes.'

It was very odd, I walked home as my plan now wouldn't work. As I turned from the station I had a strong sensation that I was being told 'Don't do that again.' When I got back my computer wouldn't turn on and I had to pay for someone to fix it, it was almost like punishment. Then Brexit and Trump happened a year later and I'm glad I'm still here, even though things are still shit.
>>
>>35331002
Wow, anon. That's quite an odyssey. How did you feel afterwards? How have you been holding up until now?
>>
>>35329977
You're probably not as attractive or good-hearted as you think you are
>>
>>35331400
This. OP is basically saying

>tfw too attractive, good, intelligent, and tragically disturbed for a gf

Grow up faggot
>>
>>35331212

Sort of, I have a serene zen thing going on where I don't care in the same way. I've becomne a competent musician in the last couple of years and that creative accomplishment has given me some kind of meaning I suppose.
I'm actually failing the final year of the degree right now and I don't care for some reason. I'm still a mess but slightly better, I'm depressed and useless but it's not enough for me think it's all over. My life plan is just to get a job soon that will be enough for me to keep renting a room. Then I'm going to get eternally stoned and play music, see what happens.

I've always had a spiritual perspective and I've had a lot of weird coincidences steer my life for some reason. I've always had to ability to carry on and reach higher no matter how shit things have got, and to be content with learning and taking sustenance from the deeper meaning of things. I've always detached myself from the chaos and tried for better, no matter how slightly and slowly, and I've noticed that many people are truly sickened by my constructive attitude.

When this finally wasn't good enough and I actually waned to die it seems there was some kind of intervention. I don't know fully why but I just said 'Fine, if you say so.'
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.