[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9/10 in looks >still socially awkward and sound like a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>9/10 in looks
>still socially awkward and sound like a nervous idiot in most conversations

what do
>>
>>35329862
practice mostly, talking to yourself in the mirror is really helpful, dont dismiss it as retarded

also partial confidence comes from not giving a fuck

also doubt you're a 9/10, pics or gtfo
>>
>>35329933
>pics or gtfo
Not really in a position where I can do that but that's what I've heard from other people.
>>
You are definitely not a 9/10.
It's impossible for a 9/10 guy to be a Virgin autist with no gf.
Literally everything you do will make girls call you cute.
If you are akward and weird, girls will say they love nerdy guys and the awkwardness is cute.
If you stalk girls, they will find it flattering and cute.
You are literally excused from any mistake you make unless you take a shit in the middle of the class.
Stfu, you aren't a 9/10. You are barely a 6.
>>
>>35329963
then just stop giving a fuck
>>
>>35329862
You forgot your trip, stanley.
>>
File: mfw I see ur excuse for a live.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
mfw I see ur excuse for a live.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
If you were actually 9/10 it wouldn't matter how awkward you were.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>35329992

And I guess you're a 9/10 and can speak from experience?

A lot of people have told me I'm good looking and I've had women cat call me. It doesn't actually put life on easy mode and people have types that they are attracted to so you aren't a 9/10 to everyone even if you are to many.

When you are good looking you realise that ugly people are way more likely to be bitter, jealous, spiteful, physically and mentally weak, and this can manifest as borderline stalker level hatelove obessions with people in their lives who have good attrbutes like looks and brains or looks and talent.
>>
>>35330268
your mom doesn't count as someone who can rate you 9/10
>>
>>35329862
>>>35330268
>your mom doesn't count as someone who can rate you 9/10
>>35329862
>>>35330268
>your mom doesn't count as someone who can rate you 9/10
>>
>>35330268
>yeah guyz i have 100m$ but i can't afford an iphone xDDD

what is the point of this role play? do you think that if you will convince some gullible teenager that stumbles onto this thread that a 9/10 doesn't live life on ultra easy with cheats enabled you will somehow believe it too and stop being so bitter? you better than that kid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.