[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl who doesn't shave: >has confidence in herself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487967031490[2].jpg (533KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1487967031490[2].jpg
533KB, 2048x1536px
A girl who doesn't shave:

>has confidence in herself
>doesn't buck to every trend
>confidence in her feminity and that a bit of hair won't spoil it

Don't fall for the fallacy of body hair = unhygientic.
>>
>>35329761
A girl who doesn't shave:

>has entirely too much confidence in herself for someone who doesn't understand basic hygiene rules
>doesn't buck to every trend, not even the good ones
>confidence in her feminity and is actually dumb enough to believe that a bit of hair won't spoil it

i fixed it
>>
>>35329845
>basic hygiene rules

It's a fallacy to equate hairlessness with hygiene.
>>
>>35329971
No its not. Oregano
>>
File: 1460575316499.jpg (222KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460575316499.jpg
222KB, 565x800px
only hot in the second dimension senpai
>>
>>35329971
Even if that's true, it still makes you look disgusting.
>>
>>35330065
>you look disgusting.

Only because you've been trained by media and marketing to believe that. It's a relatively recent phenomenon. And it's really stupid.
>>
>>35330080
Get over yourself. Oregano
>>
>tfw no hairy gf with unkempt armpits
>>
>>35330080
>social judgments are derived from society
wow I can't believe I never thought of that, you really got my noggin joggin

everyone has to adhere to the rules of society if they want to participate, you're not special just because you're 13 and just started thinking about things for the first time, get over yourself and shave your armpits, or know that most people will find you disgusting
>>
>>35330188

>arbitrary rules of society should be followed religiously even if they're made up and clearly made by marketing
>>
>>35329761
Not shaving is gross.
I don't want a mouthful of pubes every time i go down on a bitch.
>>
>>35329761
Hairy women is the one meme I'm not gonna fall for. Girls with pubic hair, armpit hair, arm hair, any kind of hair aside from their head are fucking gross. It's just fucking disgusting.
>>
>>35330206
now you're understanding
>>
>>35330233

I dont' like hairy girls, I like unshaved girls.
>>
>>35330223
Not a situation you'd ever end up in, shaved or not.
>>
>>35330206
I know you think you're being clever, but you just stumbled upon an important revelation that 99% of the people on this board don't understand. You just grew up a little today. Keep it up, slugger, you'll be an adult before you know it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.