[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you want people to like you >tfw you are more clever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: UXrhQDs.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91KB, 255x253px
>tfw you want people to like you
>tfw you are more clever than the others, but think that using sarcasm all the time is funny and will make them like you
>tfw they are too stupid or don't know you enough to know that you are joking
>tfw even if they laugh, they laugh at you, not with you
>tfw it became a habit over the years
>tfw people still don't like you
>tfw people don't respect you or take you seriously either
Don't fall for this meme guys
>>
You're not smart. You're socially awkward and spent too much time googling random shit on wikipedia. You think you're smart just because you've been told that growing up by the teachers. They tell all the kids they're smart.

If you're actually smart, stop being a worthless neet who doesn't talk to people. Use your intelligence to actually go somewhere in life.
Oh wait, that would be the smart thing to do wouldn't it?
>>
>>35329695
>always be direct and truthful (to my knowledge, obviously I can be self-deceptive) when I talk
>assume that others do the same because I don't have time for guessing game bullshit
>lol anon lighten up why don't you have a sense of humor?

Because nothing is actually very funny when you think of it a certain way.
>>
>>35329818
Stop telling people you don't know who they are.
>>
>>35329695
>tfw you were the stupid one all along
>>
>>35329818
>You're socially awkward and spent too much time googling random shit on wikipedia. You think you're smart just because you've been told that growing up by the teachers. They tell all the kids they're smart.
Figured this happened. They gas lighted me good man.
I hate it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.