[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every day your mom gets a little bit slower >Every day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 243x208px
>Every day your mom gets a little bit slower
>Every day she gets a little more tired a little more easily
>Every day she gets a little more older
>Every day at the back of your mind you know ...
>That one day she'll be gone
>>
File: 1412720204025.png (143KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412720204025.png
143KB, 366x400px
>Every day you get a little bit slower
>Every day you get a little more tired a little more easily
>Every day you get a little more older
>Every day at the back of your mind you know ...
>That one day you'll be gone
>>
>>35328830
Who is the guy in the pic?
>>
Become a big guy so that she can be proud of you. You're what she will leave on this planet, you are the one that will bury her and you are the person that will remember her when she's long gone. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that if I become the a failure I will disappoint the only person who was there for me even when I was a friendless kid with suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>35328848
Sam Lake playing as Max Payne.
>>
>>35328857
>Become a big guy

for her
>>
>>35328857
Literally mom.

Shekelstein is keeping us from visiting our loved ones hardcore. That's what the system does. Divide us from our families. Sure, we can support financially, but emotionally?

There's not a single picture in this world to show how riled up this gets me.
>>
>>35329208
I didn't understand your post anon.
>>
>>35329225
Oh, the whole "become a big guy and not a failure". Well a lot of people see "not being a failure" is some big money-maker guy.

I associated that with a job and shekelkike. Well, that's the only thing that divides me from mommy.
>>
>>35328804
>every day your parents get more senile and unstable
>>
>>35329208

>le systm
>>
>>35329249
Being a big guy is a state of mind and a state of being anon, it has nothing to do with what the size of your bank account or what you bought in your life. Live a fulfilling life, strive to improve yourself every day and your loved ones will be happy for you.
>>
>>35329249
That umbilical cord has to go some time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.