[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Have crazy sister doing final exams, she hasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>Be me
>Have crazy sister doing final exams, she hasn't studied all year.
>Get a ride to college with my dad (too poor to afford to live away from home), also dropping my sister to school.
>I'm out first so I begin to open the front door to sit in, sister demands to sit in the front, I'm like wtf fine its just a seat, my dad also shouts at me.
> I relax into the back seat and smugly say "just remember, in an alternate reality I'm sitting in the front seat."
>Goes fucking mental, starts screeching and crying like an autist: "NO ANON STOP IT, I WANT TO SIT IN THE FRONT SEAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE."
>Car goes fucking mental, dad starts shouting at me also.
>mfw
>>
>>35328409

How cute is your sister?

Original boriginal
>>
>>35328409
>Why are my children such autists

-Your dad
>>
>>35328426
Surely this story should give you an indication of cuteness or lack therof.
>>
>>35328409

>just remember, in an alternate reality I'm sitting in the front seat

FUCK
I wish I had these bantz.
>>
>>35328464

I'm an autistic guy looking for an equally autistic gf.

I need to know her age and cuteness level on a scale from 1-10
>>
>>35328409
Top fucking lel. Gj OP.
>>
>>35328484
Nothing original in this i think that to myself whenever i have to make a choice ironically thing that i don't really have since it doesnt make sense and nothing really matters note that in an alternate reality i ignored your post
>>
>>35328543

It's funnier in the original context because I imagined it as the car being quiet and sister staring resolutely out the windshield and then a softly quiet, calm, disembodied voice comes floating from somewhere in the back seat talking about alternate reality. The fact that it's not original and that you've probably said the same exact thing to her on multiple other occasions actually just makes it funnier.
>>
>>35328590
Ikr i have these crazy stuff in my head all the time but i wonder how all the bad choices end up being in my time line and how awesome my alternate self must be or are they even aware that i exist as their copie in a different timeline i know some of them never read the books about prallel universes i've read since it can't happen in both alternate worlds but still i know for fact that their is more to this and i cant tell anyone i know i am afraid they loose interest in life i know nothing matters And i dont care and nature is indifferent still i wouldnt switch timelines for all the money in the world sendhelp.jpg
>>
>>35328685
It could be worse, there is a timeline out there where your entire lower body gets burned off in a traffic accident involving a tanker truck.
>>
>>35328409
>>35328426
>>35328464
>>35328485
Anon, this story told us nothing of her cuteness, you fuck. Is she a disgusting childish hog, or is she a cute brat? Which is it, motherfucker?
>>
File: 1432257255547.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1432257255547.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>35328409
>> I relax into the back seat and smugly say "just remember, in an alternate reality I'm sitting in the front seat."
>>
>>35328409
pics of sister or gtfo OP
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>35329915
he was probably better off in the back seat.
>>
>>35328449
if i were him i would of an heroed long ago
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.