[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An open letter to fellow robots, The echo chamber of hatred,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 34

File: 1078894-paladin.jpg (32KB, 489x640px) Image search: [Google]
1078894-paladin.jpg
32KB, 489x640px
An open letter to fellow robots,

The echo chamber of hatred, self-pity, intolerance, bigotry, and lack of empathy in here has become increasingly worse. More than half the threads on the front page at any given time are now usually about hatred of one or more out-groups such as ethnic minorities, women, "normies", Muslims, liberals, leftists, and so on. You're getting astroturfed by actual neo-Nazis, so I wanted to take the opportunity to provide some counter-argument and explain why you should hold on to your empathy and humanity.

Loneliness and rejection has very real physiological effects on people. If you look at Harry Harlow's "pit of despair" experiments, you can see that any social creature which spends long enough in isolation will become despondent and cease trying. Self-care disappears. And with the loss of self-image comes the loss of empathy for others. Creatures which experience this become permanently broken; even when released, their behaviour is permanently deviant and disinterested.

The thing is, unlike every other form of life, humans have *choices*. An existential choice is one which has the potential to negatively affect your chances of survival, and the making of which is always accompanied by pain. But to make an existential choice is to be human, since no other creature can choose to embrace pain. In all of the living things in this world, only humanity can embody the spirit of the divine -- the Overman -- by making the hard choices which bring us more pain instead of less.

I know life is harsh, fellow robots. It can seem like sadistic torment -- and perhaps it is. But it is a mark of greatness to be able to put aside your despair and remain kind, gentle, and compassionate. The forces acting on you can make you a monster, I know this from dark and terrible personal experience. But it is not until a person has been tested that the possibility for true greatness comes. Reject the easy path of hate and despair, robots. Be great.
>>
Tldr bet you suck dick loser nerd hahHGaajaga
>>
I agree. It genuinely upsets me that so many smart, hilarious, useful people aren't letting themselves at the world by staying here.

That said, I can just call you a nigger bitch OP.
>>
>>35328170
This is exactly the sort of behaviour I'm talking about, fellow robots. This was posted less than 60 seconds after the original posting. There was no thought, no effort involved. It's nothing but the mindless reaction of an animal in pain, the injured dog which snaps at any outstretched hand.

Don't be this person, robots. You can be better than thing. Your pain tells you to stop caring, to simply vomit a never-ending stream of bile and hatred. Embody greatness and choose the path of compassion.
>>
File: 1486029607069.jpg (121KB, 1775x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1486029607069.jpg
121KB, 1775x1331px
>>35328216
If you think of us like animals. We will act like animals!
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (126KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
126KB, 384x480px
>>35328257
Why choose the easy path? The world *wants* you to be an animal. Animals are easy to control. You will either be groomed to direct your rage and loathing at a target which is convenient and profitable for those who rule you, or you will be used as an object lesson to threaten others with your fate.

You have the power within you to refuse to be governed, to refuse to allow your pain to drive you to madness. Grow strong enough to bear the burden of your pain and you will be as a giant among men. When people talk about someone being "larger than life," this is exactly what they're referring to.

Look deep inside and find the power of the Overman burning in your heart like a pure and terrible flame.
>>
I would like to think I'm not quite as depraved as most of the people here. At least, I don't think women are all bad and I'm neutral towards ethnic minorities or what have you.

Still, I like this place because it's much more entertaining than anything else. It feels far estranged from reality (although, many probably truly believe in what they express here), and the sheer ridiculousness of some of the posts on here eases the pain of a lonely existence such as mine.

I agree it is unproductive, and even hypocritical, to hate other groups as much as this board does, as that's a quality I believe many "normies" themselves possess. /r9k/ is just another dogma with normies as the enemy, and that means we're not any better than them. I think it would be prudent to separate the things said on this board from reality for everyone. Nonetheless, I like it here so I would not want this board to disappear. Live on, /r9k/.
>>
>tldr: the thread
WWhatever happened to brevity
>>
File: 213424234123424.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
213424234123424.png
94KB, 396x385px
>>35328291
That so called easy path. Is the only path in front of me. It's the only path i was given so i will take it. And mistreat an animal long enough and it will become feral. Empathy is dead. Anger and rage is the only thing that makes me (us) feel alive. And we will use it.
>>
>>35328343
>low effort, the post
>>
Do you think you can save anyone?
>>
>>35328387
You can do that, anon. That's the thing, this is a choice which is wholly in your hands. You can be small and bitter and hateful, nothing more than a machine made of meat, and no one will stop you. Far from it, you've been trained all your life to choose this path.

I'm encouraging you to choose the path of greatness. No matter how squalid and horrid your life is, you still have the capacity to choose to make your pain a forge to remake yourself into something special. This is a choice no one can take from you. It's the hardest path a human being can choose, robotfriend, and if you choose to walk this path you will be something very special.

I believe in you. Make the hard choice. Give up your loathing and choose compassion and empathy, not because you should or because it benefits you in some way, but simply because you CAN.

>>35328414
I can't "save" anyone. The power of existential choice is entirely your own. I only want to remind people that the choice exists, since this whole board is being astroturfed by people who want to use your bitterness and hatred as a weapon to further their own agendas.
>>
Jealousy, contempt and hatred are the only emotions I can feel.

You ask me to give compassion to those who have mocked me, driven to despair, shunned and made a pariah simply because of the way I looked.

I spit on your compassion.
>>
>>35328159
Thank you for making this post. It's nice to know that people like you are still around. The neo-Nazis have more and more control around here but I know they'll fail, if only because they're totally out of touch with reality.
>>
>>35328159
t. Mordecai Nosenberg
>>
>>35328465
...well said. I don't come here often, I don't really need it, but the way things have been going around here politically have surprised me.
>>
>>35328159
>so I wanted to take the opportunity to provide some counter-argument and explain why you should hold on to your empathy and humanity.

I'll save you the time.

It's so we can be manipulated and extorted, we already know.

Go away now.
>>
>>35328515
I hate this retort. It's not an argument of any kind, just poisoning the well. Implying someone is Jewish is not a refutation.
>>
>>35328393
Here's a (you), thanks for the brevity
low originality: the post
>>
>>35328528
Why are you so paranoid? There's no prize in this race to become the most calloused, except maybe dying alone.
>>
>>35328159
What are we anyway? Matter inefficiently metabolizing until we burn ourselves out. Creatures destined to neurosis caused by the evolutionary pressure to reproduce. Suffering is unavoidable because life is suffering. The only place some can be honest is an anonymous one, a place where cathartic expression can be heard without social consequence. This board is as natural as any other physical phenomenon.

So fine, entreat people to chase ideals, but don't chastise people who would rather not.
>>
We shall feel no empathy for the women who reject us.

We shall feel no empathy for the normies who made us what we are with their bullying in school.

We do not want peace with the people who shit on us because we are virgins past the age of 20.

We are not normals. We will never become normals.

We didn't choose the path of misery, loneliness, sadness, depression and hate.

We shall teleport behind you. Nothing personnel, normie.
>>
File: 1488124848387.jpg (189KB, 754x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488124848387.jpg
189KB, 754x1200px
>>35328465
>Give up your loathing and choose compassion and empathy, not because you should or because it benefits you in some way, but simply because you CAN.

So you agree that even if we do that, it doesn't have to help us. But we should just do it anyway? The only thing i can think of why people want us to that. Is so that we can make the lives of Chad and Stacy and all other normies a little better? So that they are not afraid that we shoot up a school or something anymore?
>>
>>35328502
>Jealousy, contempt and hatred are the only emotions I can feel.
No, those are the only emotions you *choose* to feel because the others are so painful. I'm reminding you that you have the power to choose to embrace your pain. No other creature but Man can do that. An animal will always choose the path of least pain and greatest survival. What's great in Man is that we have the capacity to choose to grasp the thorns of the rose in our fist. Let the pain transform you, robotfriend. It doesn't have to make you brutish and hateful; there are a handful of people who have endured far worse than you have and yet chosen to live with the agony of hope of compassion.

I want you to be great, robotfriend. It's not too late. Be courageous and accept the burden. Let its weight build your strength.
>>
>>35328575
Rediscovering your humanity benefits you as much or more than it benefits others. I don't understand why you assume that anything that's good for "Chad" and "Stacy" can't also be good for you, too.
>>
File: 1487324604527.jpg (55KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
1487324604527.jpg
55KB, 640x701px
>>35328560
Hail comrade.
>>
>>35328547
>There's no prize in this race to become the most calloused, except maybe dying alone.

And the only prize for striving to be the world's biggest cuck is getting screwed over.

I'm going to have the appropriate reaction to groups that are fucking over me and my society, which is to hate them.
>>
>>35328575
Hate is easy. Compassion is hard. It's especially hard when the world rejects you and all your biological programming is telling you to that you are a failure and a fuck-up. You can't even imagine why you'd want to have empathy with those who hate you; do you think this might represent a failure of imagination? It doesn't benefit me in any way for you to give up your bitterness and live in the exquisite agony of hope; nor, really, does it benefit you. Quite the opposite. And that's the entire point. To choose to do something despite giving you no benefit is something only a human being can do -- and comes at the cost of terrible anguish. Few can bear it. If you choose to do so, it makes you greater than nearly every human who has ever lived.
>>
File: 1485854467254.png (1MB, 548x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1485854467254.png
1MB, 548x1556px
>>35328600
Because it isn't. The only reason why we exist to them and society is because that we are an example of everything wrong and how you shouldn't be like that. We only exist to be spit on. We are monsters to them.
>>
File: 12334213412323421342.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12334213412323421342.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35328632
I agree if one could that. They are truly above most. But you can't blame me, or any one us to remain angry.
>>
>>35328216
>majored in gender studies
>minored in armchair psychology
>>
File: 1458887206117.jpg (230KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
1458887206117.jpg
230KB, 600x3031px
>>35328291
>Why choose the easy path?
Why not? Why choose the hard path? Nobody knows the purpose of life, so anyone is free to live the way they want to. If I don't like dealing with painful things, why is it wrong for me to live my life in avoidance of them? Would I really have lived a worse life by doing so as opposed to having become an "Overman"?

>You will either be groomed to direct your rage and loathing at a target which is convenient and profitable for those who rule you, or you will be used as an object lesson to threaten others with your fate.
Is this bad? Most people who live in this world will end up like this. They still enjoy their lives and many probably wouldn't want to change a thing. Sure, if they knew of greatness, they might have thought their life was terrible... But they don't. They live in ignorance of the things you mentioned, and this allows them to feel happiness.

I am skeptical of your perspective, but I do want to understand it better in hopes of learning something. What is your motivation for (I assume) wanting to live the way you describe here? Does it feel good? Do you think you're dong something noble? Do you believe it's "the right thing to do"?
>>
>>35328724
It's not about blame. I genuinely want you to be great. I don't hate you because you refuse to make the hard choices. Every human being is given the power to make existential choices, and few do. I've read many robots saying they wish there was some way, any way, that they could change their lives. The thing is, the ability to make these changes exists and CAN'T be taken from you, since it involves processes which happen inside you, completely divorced from anything external. How wonderful is it that this Universe has generously given you the ability to be great simply by wanting to be so?

I'm not telling you that you can't be angry. I'm angry all the time. I'm angry right now. But if you choose to embrace hope and empathy, that anger can be directed in useful ways which bring joy to others, whether they deserve it or not.

>>35328766
>armchair psychology
Where else would you recommend I do my reading? Parachuting from a plane? For the record, my perambulations in psychology come by way of the existentialists, through the line of the alienists: Freud, Jung, Adler, Horney, Reich, and from there to Albert Ellis and the dawn of cognitive psychology.
>>
>>35328803
>the ability to make these changes exists and CAN'T be taken from you
False. If I'm drugged to the point of losing the capacity to think clearly, my ability to make the choices you describe will be severely impacted.
>>
File: sittingonbed.jpg (126KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
sittingonbed.jpg
126KB, 843x604px
>>35328159
My hatred and lack of empathy come from a place of logic. Deep down you know that because of a small social defect most of us have we will never fit in. Humanity will never accept us because we lack a few basic skills people find more important than anything else. I have a burning hatred towards the people who spit me out, who don't invite me, who reject any invitation, who seclude me and force me into a life where there is no compassion or empathy.

These people will never accept, for me to forgive them and try again time and time again is pure stupidity. I would simply continue the cycle and inflict more and more pain upon myself until I inevitably break down.

I will not let myself suffer like that. I will not be kind or compassionate, it only leads to betrayal. The best thing I can do is to accept my fate and let the others know what happens when you permanently exclude someone from having a social life.

I will attempt my revenge at every chance I get. Humanity has rejected me and I will reject them every chance I get. I want to see them broken down, crying, like I so often have, make them understand what they did to me.
>>
>>35328789
No, it's not about morality. The Overman makes his own morality. But see, one of the big misunderstandings about Nietzsche is that he was arguing for nihilism. He most certainly was not. The Overman was actually a relatively small part of his philosophy; what mattered most to him was what he called amor fati: that is, love of your own destiny, living entirely without regret. The sign of a life well-lived is that, were you given the choice to do it again, you would do each and everything thing exactly the same way.

Nietzsche wrote that he loved "the great despisers," and that this is because they represent what's best in Man: "arrows of longing for the far shore." What he meant is hard to describe, but it's about being spiritually restless and unwilling to accept easy answers. It's about using all the pain and venom and rage which is the result of refusing to bend to social norms and external morality, and using all of that bitterness to forge a new a better morality which less men will follow.

Knowledge is just another form of energy; every transaction of energy brings the Universe a little closer to a final Heat Death. We are living in the suicide of God, given sentience so that the Universe can perceive itself and create meaning through its extinction. Within you in the piece of a dying God you were given as your birthright. Embody it and you will be triumph -- however briefly -- over entropy and death.
>>
File: swarmfront.png (346KB, 566x884px) Image search: [Google]
swarmfront.png
346KB, 566x884px
>>35328521
Operation Swarmfront was/is a real psyop successfully carried out on this site who's effects have spread across pretty much all image boards.
>>
>>35328625
It's this kind of extreme black-and-white thinking that turns you away from reality. Hate and "cuck" are not your only options. All you're doing is screwing yourself out of the ability to make mutually beneficial relationships with people unlike yourself. Hell, with right leverage you might benefit more than the other party. But as soon as you embrace hatred all of your options disappear and you're left with more hatred as your only option.
>>
>>35328889
Holy shit, is this real? I wonder what the contingency for getting btfo in a thread is? "Just not respond and abandon thread" seems to be SOP.
>>
>>35328577
I have to disagree with the whole choosing your emotions thing. You can try to set up circumstances to invoke certain ones if you have the power, but no amount of lying will change your feelings.
>>
>>35328960
Yes, it's real. I tried to warn people about it and point out Stormfront scum whenever they appeared in the thread.

It's too late for that, though, there are so many posters who go into a frothing frenzy about white genocide to tell stormfront operatives from useful idiots.

I find it kind of ironic, given that 4chan culture normally resists outside influence. Just look at how much we hate Reddit, and then see how we just bent over for Stormfront's tiny cock.
>>
>>35328854
Like I keep saying, the choice is yours. I agree with absolutely everything you've said. Yours is the logical path, the easy path, and the path which gives you the most possible benefit. It increases the amount of misery in the world and makes more people just like you -- just as you were created because of the hateful choices made of those who came before you.

All I have to offer you is that no other form of life in the Universe has the power to look at logic and reason and self-interest and say, "Fuck it." The one thing you can do which makes you special is to simply refuse to do what is logical and easy. Greatness is about an absurd willingness to laugh in the face of pain and loneliness. I want you to be great, but the choice is entirely yours.
>>
>>35328995
/pol/ is a wolf in sheep's clothing
>>
>>35328995
They make a point though, this shit doesn't happen in non white countries.
>>
>>35328994
I think you might get a lot out of Albert Ellis' "Rational Emotive Thinking", anon. RET is all about choosing which emotions to feel, and giving you back your agency over your own life. Words are not magical spells; they don't *make* you feel some way or another. You choose how you want to feel about them.
>>
>>35329022
America isn't a white country. And you confuse "first world" with white.
>>
>>35329015
I also suspect that Stormfront is posting the constant threads about interracial porn and cuckold porn. They're hoping to turn robots into disposable soldiers for their race war. Virgin men will be dying left and right for the "white race" while rich neo-Nazis sip sweet tea and fuck pre-teen girls to "create more white children."
>>
>>35329022
What shit, exactly? Every country has problems.
>>
File: subversion.png (269KB, 1360x1888px) Image search: [Google]
subversion.png
269KB, 1360x1888px
>>35328960
moar swarmfront
>>
stfu fucking normie
>>
>>35329109
I believe you can change, Anon. I really think you can make it.
>>
>>35329046
There are so many commonalities between white nationalism and ISIS. It's an interesting world we live in.
>>
>>35328881
I apologize, I have not read Nietzsche to any extent, so I believe I might have misunderstood what the Overman is.

Is the sign of a life well-lived really that you would do it all the exact same way again? I believe there is no one way to live life "right", so even if two opposing perspectives on the way to do so exist, both can lead to a satisfying death with no regrets.

>Nietzsche wrote that he loved "the great despisers"
I think this board contains many people that are similar to the what you describe here. Sure, some jump to conclusions that "it's the Jews", or "The women are at fault!", but a lot also question society's workings and refuse to believe the mainstream narrative.

Why do you think it is so imperative for us to seek what YOU describe as greatness? Why is refusing to do what's logical a good thing? Using this as a starting point, I can say that becoming a serial murder is a great idea. It's not easy, and goes against my animal instincts of wanting protect the same kind as my own, as well as being quite illogical as it greatly increases the chances of my death. I don't have any reason to do it, but why not doing it because I CAN, right?
>>
>>35329056
>>35329042
I mean that only Europe and North America seem to be getting this huge immigration push, but not Asia, wealthier Middle East nations, few stable parts of Africa.
>>
>>35328159
>>35328216
>>35328291
You sure like to yap a lot. Too bad you weren't a Harlow monkey, then at least we wouldn't have to hear your fucking yapping.
>>
>>35329135
That's just disparity of wealth, not some Jewish conspiricy. Even a shit-paying job here can mean supporting an entire family back in the old country. It's the same logic that drove huge numbers of European immigrants here in the past. Now we have planes and fast boats so it's become practical to move from poor countries to rich countries. No Jews required.
>>
>>35328889
>oh noes people came here and told the truth
>>
>>35329135
It's because the west has the wealth, infrastructure, and influence to actually accept refugees.
You can't expect to be a world leading empire without accepting any of the responsibilities of a world leading empire.
>>
>>35329179
If it was the truth, they would have no need to push it so hard. It's a damaged way of looking at the world, and even if you expel every Jew and immigrant your economic problems will still be there and you'll have no one to blame.
>>
>>35329179
>truth
Boy oh boy, if there ever was a case for subjective reality.
>>
>>35329179
>we will have an army of angry basement dwelling neckbeards to fill the internet with our message 24/7
>>
>>35329214
>If it was the truth, they would have no need to push it so hard.

Society goes to great lengths to suppress it.
>>
File: 1488114673117.jpg (72KB, 395x774px) Image search: [Google]
1488114673117.jpg
72KB, 395x774px
>>35329173
Jews not required but they sure don't seem to mind.
Well you understand my concern. It seems every other country can keep out who they want, but mine gets treated like the worlds trashcan.
>>
>>35328159
I feel too deeply hurt, too dejected and too fucked up to do anything about it. I won't get back the perspective I had before no matter what I do, and the person who's been following me won't leave me alone.
>>
>>35329179
>unironically falling for /pol/ memes
>>>/wew/
>>
>>35329183
We're not obligated for non citizens. If anything bringing in foreign competition is the opposite of a nation state's duty to it's people.
>>
>>35329256
>doing anything "ironically"
Pure fucking idiocy
>misrepresenting myself is so funny haha!!!
No man, you're just failing to use your real voice
>>
>>35329241
Well, sure it's not like the Muslims and Jews don't get along or anything, and that Australia has alot of land or anything. It's gotta be a conspiracy, not a viable option.
>>
>>35328889
Nothing here says it was from stormfront.
>>
>>35329125
You've got it. I have no argument at this point because I agree with everything you've written. I don't want you to follow what I think is great, I want you to find your own greatness, whatever it is. The only thing it requires is making hard choices.

I'd like to share an odd experience I had many years ago. I have an aunt who is notoriously thick. She's the butt of many family jokes. She once served us chicken and glue, for example. She called it "Chicken a la King," but her sauce was just flour, salt, and water: glue. I once had to show her how to make cheeseburgers -- and after I put the cheese on the patties, she flipped them. That kind of stuff.

She expressed no interest in politics, philosophy, psychology, science, theology, or any of the other things which I spend all my time thinking about, and I was constantly trying to convince her to open her mind and look outside the tiny bubble of her existence. Then one day when we were alone, the oddest thing happened.

Her eyes, which were always kind of glazed and half-focused, became frighteningly intense and sharp, and she said, "Anon, we will only ever discuss this once. We will never talk about this again. When I was young, I decided that I wanted a small, comfortable life. I understand that this means I will die forgotten and unimportant, and I don't care. I want a life of physical comfort, without effort or care. And that's all. So stop trying to change me."

And with that, her eyes dropped back into their half-focused glaze and she put on her dopey smile and made small talk.

I can respect her decision. She made a hard, existential decision and is willing to live with the benefits and drawbacks without complaint -- a life of amor fati.
>>
>>35329269
While I agree that doing things ironically is idiocy, falling for post irony is more idiotic
>>
>>35329239
Really? Then why is Stormfront, The Daily Stormer, Chimpout, etc. still on the internet? Are you telling me the conspiricy can't shut down a fucking forum?

>>35329241
Most Jews in America are descended from relatively recent immigrants. It's natural they'd be sympathetic. More "whites" would be sympathetic too if they descend from recent immigrants.

>>35329262
I thought protectionism is bad and the free market should be allowed to make things right. Also, nationalism is stupid. Why you would adopt a philosophy from 50 years ago? We may as well adopt mercantilism or legalisim, if we're resurrecting dead political ideas.
>>
File: 1488114566727.jpg (35KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
1488114566727.jpg
35KB, 400x230px
>>35329278
But why Australia why not back where they came from? Or another nation in the Middle East with wealth like Saudia Arabia?
>>
>>35329281
see >>35329068

bl0xblox
>>
>>35329262
You can't be an empire in conflict with a specific area of the world and not expect to have to absorb the conquered or fleeing. It's your responsibility as an empire and the acting "World Police". It would have been nice if all this right wing nationalism was as abundant directly post 9/11. But, alas, here we are having to carry the burdens of our actions.
>>
>>35329305
>Really? Then why is Stormfront, The Daily Stormer, Chimpout, etc. still on the internet? Are you telling me the conspiricy can't shut down a fucking forum?

Because that would immediately make it obvious they are trying to suppress it.
>>
>>35329324
>You can't be an empire in conflict with a specific area of the world and not expect to have to absorb the conquered or fleeing.

Yes you can
>>
>>35329339
So them trying to suppress is identical to them not trying to suppress it.
>>
>>35329339
By suppressing a fringe racist group that isn't on most people's radar?
It would be easily justified.
>>
>>35329301
Not really
Some people refuse to accept the idea that all communicated ideas should be disingenuous nonsense that's transmitted only so the sender can get a cheap dopamine rush. Some people actually like the idea of language having any fucking value at all, and they take things seriously because they also speak seriously. You might think it's "dumb" that they do this, but your frame of reference is different. You aren't serious when you speak so it's more natural for you to assume that others aren't serious when they speak, too
>>
>>35329319
Cool Jew meme. Look up quotes from fundy Christians about war in the middle east signaling the end times. It's funny how excited religious ppls get about that shit.
Why Australia? It was founded as a dumping ground for undesirables. Also there is abundant space. It's the same reason Canada volunteered to absorb refugees.
Dont worry, your flora and fauna will keep you safe.
>>
>>35329360
>>35329353
You are both Jewish
>>
>>35329348
Its a good way to create more enemy combatants. Whatever you say, bucko.
>>
>>35329375
Didn't read or comprehend my post: the post
>>
>>35329386
Here's a fun fact. Literally anyone can become a Jew. You can convert. So, tell me, how much of this secret conspiricy do you get to run if you convert?
>>
>>35329394
>Its a good way to create more enemy combatants.

Then you kill them
>>
>>35329386
Not true and not an argument if it were true.
>>
>>35329406
fuck off yid faggot
>>
>>35329411
>Not true and not an argument if it were true.

OYYYYY VEEEYYYYYY
>>
>>35329305
>Why you would adopt a philosophy from 50 years ago
Nationalism has been around for as long as nations. The republic is an older idea. I generally care about what goes on in the place I live, nationalism helps further that.

>Most Jews in America are descended from relatively recent immigrants. It's natural they'd be sympathetic.
Wasn't the last wave of Jewish immigration back in the 40s? If they think their infiltrators there sending harm our way instead of back to sender.

Free market between nations will be harmful to one and beneficial to the other. Within the countries borders, it's usually good until monopolies or workers get treated as less than human. That last one doesn't apply if you run by China's grow fast and cheaply model.
>>
>>35329408
>War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
You lot are a fun bunch.
>>
>>35329398
You meant that people who can't recognize disingenuousness in others are more idiotic than people who are disingenuous, right? What did you mean?
>>
>>35329420
You didn't answer my question. How much cool conspiricy stuff do I get to do if I convert? Is it like joining the CIA? Do I get a cool hat?

>>35329427
Stormweenie in full damage control.

>>35329429
What evidence do you have for this? Or did it just come it you in a dream that the free market is OK inside a nation but not OK between them?
>>
I'd just like people to note that this thread has been hijacked and flooded by neo-Nazis and whitepower bigots. Why do you suppose that is? Is it that people who are strong, unafraid, and compassionate don't make good "basement-dwelling neckbearded foot soldiers" for their cause?

Don't be useful idiots, robotfriends.
>>
>>35329406
If you build power over several generations like the Rothschild probably a lot.
>>
>>35329299
I can warrant a guess that you've only got no argument because you want to choose the harder path, which is to admit you've lost in the debate.
...Or maybe I'm reading into it too much and you really have no solid foundation for why it's advantageous for me to follow your advice.

In either case, that's an interesting story. Currently, I don't have the conviction your aunt has about living a small and comfortable life, but it is what I'm leaning towards. I'm not shutting out other possibilities, though, as I like to stay flexible and adjust to newly arising circumstances. Maybe this is bad because I will live a life of wavering and regrets, but leaving possibilities open is not something I'm willing to abandon anyway.

I believe I experience the "arrows of longing for the far shore" you commented on as well, but the degree of longing that I feel is not enough to motivate me to pursue a life such as you describe. Thus, for now, I will bide my time and see if something inspires me to change the course upon which I'm currently set. Maybe one day, I will despair at the hands of this cruel society, and this will kick start my ascent to greatness.
>>
>>35329442
l'd kill you if I had the chance.
>>
>>35329443
Post irony is when people take nonsensical babble that others are saying as a joke/to be edgy seriously.
>>
>>35329491
I know this feeling too well
It's not very comfortable
>>
>>35329485
>muh patriarchy
>>
>>35329454
Sell cheap labor businesses will come to you instead of your competitors. Apply this to two countries and one can take industry from the other. Apply tariffs to imported goods and with less competition local business goes up again.
>>
>>35329394
Not if you kill them secretly.
>>
>>35329491
I mean you could try. It's easier said (over the internet) than done (in real life).
>>
Holy fuck this thread devolved into a shitfest. Don't play into the shills' hands and just stop posting. Saged.
>>
>>35329523
Kill who secretly cpt blackhat?
>>
>>35329485
No, I'm talking up-front. Stormfront says all Jews are dangerous masterminds, so what do I get the day I convert? Come to think of it, why dosen't Stormfront just all convert to Judaism and then stop the conspiricy themselves? It's not like you have to pay money to convert.

>>35329491
So your final argument is just violence? You can't kill your way to happiness. All you'll have is a mountain of corpses.
>>
>>35329527
>I'm losing the debate! Abandon thread!
>>
>>35329496
Not sure what made you think I misread you.
My point was that spouting nonsensical babble is far dumber than assuming that that babble isn't nonsense. Usually when people communicate it's because they have something to say, so usually it makes more sense to assume that what they're saying has meaning than to assume that it doesn't. Expecting people to believe that what you're communicating has no meaning by default makes no sense because communication exists to convey meaning. Perpetuating the idea that people should be ashamed of taking each other seriously only harms our ability to trust each other and breaks down the foundations of mutual understanding.
>>
>>35329546
>All you'll have is a mountain of corpses.
As long as they're not mine.
>>
>>35329546
Nothing up front. I believe Israel requires proof up Jewish heritage up to a few generations to immigrate, but keep at it your descendants might get somewhere.
>why dosen't Stormfront just all convert to Judaism
They probably wanted to be members of their own country instead. If you see an effective enemy it's usual to hate them instead of try to be them.
>>
>>35329628
Well, if you're a sociopath you'll be fine.
>>
>>35329527
OY VEY

THE GOYS ARE WINNING

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>35329324
Yes you can, you take what you want and keep out what you don't.
>>
>>35329628
Well thanks for contributing anon, it was great hearing from you, but your argument at this point is the equivalent of a dog pissing on the carpet. Thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>35329649
I won't be fine.
It's a horrible thing to have to do that will leave me a mentally broken shell of a person.

But it will secure a better future for the generations yet to come, which is what is important.
>>
>>35329643
I mean, they harp on and on about how effectively the Jews have infiltrated white countries. A bunch of secret Nazis converting could breed the Jews into white bloodlines, take the extra IQ points, and then just go back to being white. It's clear this is the superior strategy but Stormfront has too many anger issues to try it.
>>
>>35329649
Sometimes you gotta make the call. Better than fucking up your own country.
>>
>>35329682
You're the carpet.
>>
>>35329660
>>35329561
You can choose not to believe this, but for posterity, I did not, in fact, engage in the argument that erupted from that Stormfront-referencing image being posted. Well, up until I posted implying that the "shills", whoever that may be, are winning if you keep arguing, I suppose.
>>
>>35329670
The world is too interconnected for that shit. A modern empire can't act this way. Especially one that encourages a high standard of human rights.
>>
>>35329684
Yeah, because war-torn shitholes have a great history of a better future. The Roman Empire absorbed other cultures it encountered and laster for almost a thousand years. The Third Reich barely lasted a decade. I know which approach I'm going to vote for.
>>
>>35329692
Your mom's the carpet
>>
>>35329739
Wait, now I'm confused. So my mom's the carpet, his mom is the piss, and I'm the dog dick?
>>
File: crocodile.jpg (15KB, 187x137px) Image search: [Google]
crocodile.jpg
15KB, 187x137px
>>35329734
>I'm going to vote for
>>
>>35329686
The Jews already do that and survive. They became heads of Armenia and looked like the native people. They might just want to catch the Jews in the open and make the world aware of subversion. If you can just finger them no need to keep lying and subverting. Jews are also kind of being eaten into other groups ironically. http://forward.com/news/192698/jewish-woman-is-new-face-of-intermarriage-pew-stud/
>>
File: 1488673425102.jpg (153KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1488673425102.jpg
153KB, 495x495px
>>35328159
We have no reason to rise above our circumstances. The world hates white men, nothing will change this. It will only get worse, there is no place for us in this world. Women are monsters, people are monsters. They're not worth being better for.
>>
File: 345432465436.jpg (111KB, 1398x433px) Image search: [Google]
345432465436.jpg
111KB, 1398x433px
>>35328159
I smell a roastie
In this thread
Get Out
Pls
>>
>>35329733
>The world is too interconnected for that shit.
I somewhat agree. Borders are not enforced nearly enough.
>>
Good post desu

I quit browsing this place daily because all it does is pull you deeper into whatever hole you're in.

Robots please, if you want to get better, stop regularly browsing /r9k/ and other forums like it.
>>
>>35329798
So just breed them out of existence. It looks like it would extremely easy. Instill your kids with "white" values as you go and boom, no more Jewish identity, no more subversion, problem solved.

But you'll never even give this idea much though because you need a subversive conspiricy to justify authoritarian governments capable of killing their own citizens for thought crimes. The actual Jews don't matter - what matters is that there's always a secret enemy you need to do inhumane things to fight.
>>
File: 1488326505775.png (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488326505775.png
8KB, 237x212px
>>35328577
What's the end game? Living a life alone?
Or being milked for every penny you have?
>>
>>35329853
>So just breed them out of existence.
It'd be a lot more difficult than bullets, but if you have a plan I'm all ears.
>>
>>35329863
Both. We all need to do our parts in shouldering the burden of single motherhood, each contributing what he can afford.
>>
>>35329179
This, anyone why says diversity doesn't mean less white people is lying.
>>
>>35329899
This
Start at 4:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
>>
>>35329883
Your calculation of what's difficult is off. To kill them all with bullets you need to take over multiple governments and start a major populist movement so that you can kill them without repercussions.

Breeding them out of existence is something you can start right now, with no startup cost, and be done with in three generations. Then you have all the time in the world to instill racialist beliefs, take over governments, and parade around with tiny mustaches and shiny black boots. All without the Jews opposing you in any way.
>>
>>35329754
Man I'm not really sure. Let's break the metaphor down; how many people are in this conversation directly? I assumed it was just me and you.
>>
File: 1488725925516.png (82KB, 554x431px) Image search: [Google]
1488725925516.png
82KB, 554x431px
>>35329893
Oh, that is some bullshit.
Fuck you, fuck off. They were whores and deserve so see their children die in front of them.
They deserve to starve to the point where they have to eat the flesh of their starved children.
They don't deserve our help, and they won't get mine.
Consider suicide.

Single mothers always put their Childs priority if front of their husbands.
>>
>>35329931
There's at least two people on the side of not being in the alt-right, OP and myself. There's at least three neo-Nazis and one mysogynist, I'm guessing.
>>
>>35329924
How do stop them from identifying as Jews. This is the biggest thing as if I can get their mother to convert it's over. I suppose I'll just have to research religious conversion. Thanks this was insightful shitstorm.
>>
>>35329954
OP here. The neo-Nazis swarmed in here and flooded the thread because they don't want to see people rise out of their self-loathing and hatred. I tried to delete this thread, but it's too late.
>>
>>35328159

>reads Nietzsche once
>>
>>35329960
My pleasure. I hate you and everything you stand for but if you do it without violence I won't lift a finger to stop you. I certainly do appreciate your intelligence and eloquence in this matter.

>>35329978
Stay strong, my friend. The razor of reason is more than a match for even this sick ideology.
>>
>>35329899
And anyone that says diversity is implicitly about less white people is lying. It's called framing an arguement.
>>
>>35328159
Why the flying fuck should I remotely start giving a shit about things like that? So I can get screwed over or become the worlds stepping mat? Fuck off with your "muh humanity" bullshit.
>>
>>35329954
Make that three non-nazis/white nationalists.
>>
File: 1488558526623.png (405KB, 851x645px) Image search: [Google]
1488558526623.png
405KB, 851x645px
>>35330026
Africa needs more diversity, said no one ever.
>>
>>35329952
>I'd rather see the white race devolve into niggerdom than do my part for the good of society
>>
>>35330049
>white nationalists
You mean white supremacists. Call them by their real name.
>>
>>35330057
Africa is a continent. And the majority of that continent is 3rd world. Are you saying Africa is equivalent to America in terms of resources and infrastructure?
>>
File: 1488558688076_0.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488558688076_0.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>35330062
>Supporting single mothers of mixed children
Why do you think they're single?
It's because their black boyfriends ran off.
You're the cuck here.
>>
>>35330078
Good point anon. Why hide behind euphemisms.
>>
>>35330104
Using buzzwords is a sure sign that you are buttmad and lost the argument.
If you are too poorfag to contribute get a better job.
NEETs should be lined up and shot, people like you are honorary niggers.
>>
>>35330102
First world countries are first world because of white people.
Put white people anywhere on the earth and we'd first world.
Africa has more resources than America as it's one of the largest continents.
>>
>>35330131
>inb4 slavs aren't white
>>
It's blacks and muzzies that morphed western society into the disgusting position it's in today.
>>
>>35330131
Africa lacks the infrastructure, the resources you're talking about controlled by despots and warlords. America is first world and the global leader. Quit pissing on the carpet.
>>
>>35328159
All those words and you've still managed to say fuck all, you'd make a great politician.
>>
>>35330131
What about Japan?
>>
>>35330049
If your belief system would fly with the Aryan Brotherhood, you're a neo-Nazi. If you don't want to be thought of as a neo-Nazi, try reexamining your beliefs and priorities until you can safely say the Aryan Brotherhood would not agree with you on significant points.
>>
>>35330131
>Implying South Africa isn't 3rd world
>>
>>35330131
How would it work out if you dropped these white people naked into their new home, cutting them off completely from rich countries?

The secret of "white power" can be summed up as one word - money. Once you control enough money and guns you can go anywhere you want.
>>
>>35330505
I guess this makes the Jews the master race. No wonder Trump is working so hard to integrate his family with them.
>>
>>35330505
Actually, come to think of it, white people visited North America with the best technology available and they got their asses kicked by the natives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_North_America

Without our guns we're just pale, hairless apes.
>>
>>35328632
lol ok but why is "greatness" a motivator to people who you admit have trained themselves not to give a shit?
>>
>>35330462
Different anon here
>If a neo nazi agrees with you you're a neo-nazi too
So if I said that we should all donate money to countires that have been affected by natural disasters and they agreed, that makes me a neo-nazi?
>>
>>35330529
Do you know how Jews came to have their reputation as rich moneylenders? During the medieval era, Jews were the only ones allowed to charge interest on loans. They called it usury back then.

So "white" nobles were fond of spending all of their money on luxury bullshit, so they had to take loans from Jews to fund their decadence and petty wars. When the time came to pay up, they would just have the Jews expelled so they never had to pay the piper.

Funny how "white nationalists" forget these parts of history. The story of white people is not all great inventors and glorious conquests. If you put aside your biases you'll see that we're just as dumb as every other race. We're just lucky enough to be in a position to write the history books.

>inb4 JEWISH LIES!
>>
>>35330585
There's a big difference between agreeing on one thing, and agreeing on almost everything. If you both agree to donate money, so what. If you both agree that you need to expel immigrants, kill Jews, and enslave or exterminate niggers, that's a lot more agreeing than I'm comfortable with.
>>
File: 1453904453662.jpg (58KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453904453662.jpg
58KB, 1280x960px
>>35330592
Don't forget about blood libel, no wonder jews weere kicked from so many countries.
>>
>>35330630
I strongly suspect that blood libel was fabricated as an excuse to expel jews to avoid paying loans. This borrowing too much and spending too much is still a part of white culture, but credit card companies (run, lest you forget, by white people) are a lot harder to expel than men with big noses and funny hats who have to live in a ghetto.
>>
>>35330592
Yes I'm sure most of us here have at least a basic understanding of history.
a-at least I hope so....
>>
>>35330661
But to elaborate the Jews didn't abandon money lending, they passed the tradition down and refined it until you got dynasties like the Rothschilds dominating banking.
It's their niche that they carved out.
>>
File: 1451955386759.jpg (357KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1451955386759.jpg
357KB, 1280x854px
>>35330653
>are a lot harder to expel than men with big noses and funny hats who have to live in a ghetto.

American jews don't live like that though. And most of the higher ups in the banking business are jews. That's just a fact. The federal reserve chairman are all jews. It's no different than saying most irishmen in the early 20th century all went into policing. It's largely true, not controversial. As far as blood libel goes there are many documented records that lead compelling evidence to the phenomena
>>
>>35330734
There is not one legitimate record of blood libel
>>
File: bear_suit_lain_vector_by_saioul.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
bear_suit_lain_vector_by_saioul.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>35328159
>orse. More than half the threads on the front page at any given time are now usually about hatred of one or more out-groups such as ethnic minorities, women, "normies", Muslims, liberals, leftists, and so on. You're getting astroturfed by actual neo-Nazis, so I wanted to take the opportunity to provide some counter-argument and explain why you should hold on to your empathy and humanity.

Then the solution is not to astroturf robots into the opposite chamber by presenting them as either x or y.

What you should be encouraging are mediated solutions that take components of both x and y.

For example the other day I saw some post on deddit that had hit the front page, it took me three clicks to find an organization sponsoring this bipartisan, 'neutral' fact checking organization's backer that was run by someone who, in interview, espoused the value of selling jews to their deaths during the holocaust.

Really makes you think.

Robots, there's an ideological war on for your mind and hearts right now, and OP is just part of a greater problem, as are the far right, bought left and both of their corporate masters.

Stay vigilant.
>>
>>35330734
>American jews don't live like that though.

And?

>And most of the higher ups in the banking business are jews.

I'm pretty sure there are a significant number of whites who work on Wall Street. If you had said Hollywood I might have conceded the point. Jews may be overrepresented in banking but they're are enough white people to go around, trust me.

>As far as blood libel goes there are many documented records that lead compelling evidence to the phenomena

I'm going to need a source. I know a great many Jews and none of them have ever murdered babies.
>>
>>35330612
I responded because the claims was
> agree with a neo-nazi and you're one too.
Which is frankly ridiculous.

It'd be like saying Anarchists and Socialists are the same thing because they wanted to dispose of the facist regime in Spain.

It's possible to have the same goals but for different reasons.
There are liberals who want segregation and ot certainly isn't for white power.
>>
Thanks OP.

I also found joining /r9k/ discords a very useful way to detach myself from 4chan.

This place is full of kids.
>>
I agree. There's kindness left in some of us, anon.
>>
>>35330811
What? If an ideology agrees on all major points with another ideology, it's pretty fair to say they're the same thing. If "white nationalists" have a major point on which they disagree with the Aryan Brotherhood I'm happy to hear about it. But it's important to not let far-right whackos hide behind euphemisms. That's classic 1984 shit right there. I call them neo-Nazis because they advocate genocide. Don't want to be a neo-Nazi? Don't advocate genocide.
>>
>>35330880
Except they aren't the same thing.
Communists stabbed Anarchists in the back shortly after they freed Catalonia from Facists.

You don't have to advocate genocide to be a white nationalist.
>>
>>35329278
There's almost no land in Europe yet Africans and Arabs are encouraged by Jews and Jewish-funded organisations (all public record) to leave their bigger countries and travel through several peaceful countries in order to reach crowded western european countries with widely different cultures
>>
>>35328159
Do nothing. There is no point to aspiring and no point to despair, greatness is just a word. One that might last a little longer but offers nothing in the long run.

Encourage robots to let go and find peace in nihilism. Don't try and convince them to try.

You faggot.
>>
jokes on you
I hate capitalists just as much as I hate all these grievance-mongering queers, minorities, and women.
Postmodern critical theory is touted as somehow revolutionary, but the ethos of places like 4chan surpasses it in radicalism because absolutely noone is spared, nobody is a protected class. Robotic misanthropy is the true 'equal-opportunity', it equalizes humanity in a way heavy-handed government social engineering never could.
>>
File: 1477918710597.png (488KB, 1130x3595px) Image search: [Google]
1477918710597.png
488KB, 1130x3595px
>>35328889
>>35329068
what makes you think it's not a chinese falseflag
I know chinks run massive propaganda channels
or reddit flaseflaggers
>>
>>35328159
I just wish everyone who spoke like this would just kill themselves
"IT GETZ BUTTAH" (even though I've been in the same situation since kindergarten) and "JUZT BEEEEEE URSELF" (even though everyone hates the real me)
>>
File: 1487089550732.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487089550732.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
>>35328159
I hear your plea friend, and I will answer the call.
>>
>>35331232
No attempt at change will result in no change, I think that is quite clear. Being yourself however, is probably a terrible idea, you certainly lack any good sense of empathy. Work on yourself and do what feels right to others, not what fills your empty shell of a body with more hatred.
>>
>>35331064
Could I get a source on that? Sounds like a couple of pieces of information are being left out. Thanks.
>>
File: infiltrators.png (1010KB, 952x1103px) Image search: [Google]
infiltrators.png
1010KB, 952x1103px
>>35331389
so no more
>>
>>35328159
>hate and despair
>easy
Next time tell me to just be myself too
>>
>>35328159
>not being a white guilt faggot Is bad
Kill yourself, you literal cuckold faggot
>>
File: IMG_2330.jpg (9KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2330.jpg
9KB, 460x258px
>>35331296
I have way too much empathy. I cry a lot to other people's suffering, which is why I come here.

But interestingly enough, no girl cares how deeply I felt, and simply used my feelings as toilet paper to wipe their asses while sucking off sociopath misogynist Chad.

So no, it doesn't "GET BUTTAR" if you open your heart up. People just see that as an easy target.
>>
>>35331537
Those are headlines. I'm talking an actual source with actual detailed information in it. Thanks again.
>>
>"The forces acting on you can make you a monster"

Yes. And they are called ethnic minorities, women, "normies", Muslims, liberals, leftists, and so on.
>>
>>35331674
Not that anon but
I'm sure it wouldn't take long to just search the headline and skim through the article yourself.
>>
>>35331668
I believe the point OP was making wasn't necessarily that your situation will improve, but that you yourself will improve.
>>
>>35332057
And why does that matter? I was more miserable when I was trying to put myself out there. When I tried to sympathize and be a good person, because people exploited me for it.

OP needs to realize that people aren't homogeneous and not the same thing makes everyone happy.
>>
>>35328159
>implying humans have free will
>implying you're real
>implying I'm real
>>
>>35328159

I'm with you 100% on the hatred for fellow Muslim and black bots by white supremacists from pol needs to be dealt with. But the defining characteristic of a robot is a hatred of women. That is acceptable and should never be conceded
>>
>>35328159
>has literally the rest of the internet to complain and preach about normalfag shit
>chooses the one place frequented by and centered around societies rejects
I hope your death is slow and painful
>>
>>35332953
I'm not white, islam is a blight that should be wiped from the face of the earth. Blacks can be alright but there's a lot of them that act like niggers
>>
>>35328159
How about you spend time getting the BLACKED and bbc threads off this board instead
>>
I hate blacks, muslims and women and there you can't tell me why I shouldn't. They already hate me and my country and my culture anyway.
>>
The irony is that this is a bait post making fun of a specific, unnamed robot for trying to help out a qt on this board. It is possible to 'save' someone, as you call it, i know because someone saved me once. Don't try it at home though, kids, it's likely to fail and hurt you in the process if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>35328159
>The echo chamber of hatred, self-pity, intolerance, bigotry, and lack of empathy in here has become increasingly worse.
And with this one sentence, we know we are dealing with a newfag libtard.

4chan has always been shit. Hell, this place used to be much worse.
>>
>>35328159
Tbh you are right, but only partly. These anons shitting on you just proves that most people wont ever choose that path, but personally i believe that free will doesnt exist. The only things that guide you are what your personality and genetics dictate as well as luck.

If you dont choose this path, you were never going to choose it in the first place, and if you do choose it, your personality amd traits that make you, you were inclined to choose it from the start.
>>
>>35334055
>newfag libtard
I've been here since the very beginning, and as a mutualist my politics are generally regarded as being slightly right of centre. What's interesting, though, is that the people who scream "newfag" loudest are generally the ones trying to cover for their own lack of knowledge about early 4chan culture.

For the record, no, this is the worst that 4chan has ever been. And it's the result of the effectiveness of Anonymous, who caught the alphabet agencies napping. The intelligence community had never seen basement neckbeards as a viable political force, and Anonymous scared the shit out of them. They threatened to seize m00t's servers unless he got rid of them, and m00t started banning anyone with a triple digit IQ. The net result was cutting away all the healthy tissue and leaving only the cancer.

The neo-Nazis recognized this as an opportunity and began an astroturfing campaign to recruit young, stupid, easily manipulated teenyboppers into their noxious ideology.

Before the Interregnum, r9k was the domain of the Gentleman Sirs. Afterward, it became ">tfw no gf" for socially-awkward teens. It wasn't until MRAs merged with Stormfront neo-Nazis that r9k turned sour and became an echo chamber of hatemongering.
>>
Wrong board go post on Pol or something.
>>
>>35328216
just because you have a small insignificant point doesn't mean you shouldn't kill yourself
>>
>>35328159
>dude it's all on your head lmao xDDDDDDD
literally kys normie
>>
Get out you degenerate gay niggerlover libshit kekold.
>>
>>35333711

non whites are a blight on the world. at least some muslims are white. but niggers are niggers are niggers. i hope a biological weapon targeting niggerem wipes niggers out in the future
>>
>>35328632
Almost all humans no matter how "Chad or Stacy" they are have the same exact views as you, you realize that right? They do not let it affect them in public because it wouldn't fit their image of perfect- like all humans strive to be. If you have family look at them, in reality all humans are like them. You are more than likely to be happier to accept life as the way you were born than to be resentful, cause that does not do anything but make your lives worse.
>>
File: 1487903276017.gif (999KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487903276017.gif
999KB, 500x400px
>>35328159
Good thread OP....what are some ways we can improve the condition of this board? I think we need to start by not responding at all to shitposting and bait threads...if we dont give them our energy, they wont be able to build up on that and engage in more shitposting...also we should never use abusive language in our responses and if we cuss it should be done in a way thats tactful and of substance
>>
File: 1478041145279.jpg (25KB, 243x287px) Image search: [Google]
1478041145279.jpg
25KB, 243x287px
>>35328159
tl/dr:
OP is a fucking normie faggot and should gtfo of my board
>>
File: 1468354864137.jpg (35KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1468354864137.jpg
35KB, 229x343px
>>35334238
>iv been here since the begininng
newfag detected
>my politics are right of centre
stupid newfag detected
>*massively overstates anonymous' impact on chans
stupid larping newfag with guy fawkes mask detected
>insults m00ts honor
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>gentleman sirs
pic related
>>
>>35328159
>But it is a mark of greatness to be able to put aside your despair and remain kind, gentle, and compassionate

I do that, OP, but I'm still weak and useless. It really doesn't matter how "good" I am because my life remains empty either way.
>>
>>35338744
>my life remains empty either way
Make a gift of your pain. Offer it up on the altar of humanity. What most people here don't seem to realize is that existential choice is about becoming responsible for your own life by owning your conditions. It's not theft if you offer it up willingly right? Remember Yeshua's advice in Matthew 5:39-41:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

That's not Yeshua telling you to be a punk, that's Yeshua teaching you how to put aside your hatred and misery at injustice -- not for *their* benefit but for *yours*.
>>
What do you do when your ability to be good depends on feeling good, but you can't feel good anymore?
>>
>>35339145
It's not about being good. I didn't create this thread to moralize to you. What I want is for people to be able to stand up off their knees and be strong, whatever form that strength takes. Do these hateful neo-Nazis sound happy to you? They're all jagged inside, with souls like broken glass, which they use to cut everyone else around them.

What you need to do is stop worrying about "being good" and concern yourself solely with manifesting your truest self to the strongest of your capability. The very last words of the Gautama Buddha were: "Be a lamp unto thyself." And by that he meant that where most people spend their lives shining their lamp outward in the world and trying to light up the Universe, you should turn your lamp inward and shine as brightly as possible. Those who find such light appealing will be drawn to you, but more importantly you will achieve the best possible "you" that you can -- and that's what Nietzsche's amor fati is all about: living without regret.
>>
>>35339086
are you the OP? now it all comes down to christian values? why? what happened to nietzsche and the overman? i would like to believe there is a point to being kind, gentle and compassionate but it doesn't seem that there is, on an individual level or on a societal level.
>>
>>35339269
That's what I mean, though. I can't be my best unless I already feel good. I feel bad because I'm not my best, but because I feel bad I can't be my best.
>>
>>35339279
I'm OP, yes. And it's not about "christian values" per se, but more about the hidden truths of what Yeshua taught. And while it may seem antithetical to Nietzsche, consider what Niels Bohr -- the world's foremost physicsit -- says about it: "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."
>>
>>35339269
what does it mean to manifest your truest self? which self is that? most people are changed over time by the lives they lead. how are you supposed to identify what is real and pursue it?

has it occurred to you that the bitter and hateful nature of these people is a manifestation of their true self? what would you say to that?
>>
>neo-Nazis
Opinion discarded
>>
>>35339335
you haven't answered my question though. why is this a "hidden truth," in your opinion? what makes you sure that this teaching is valuable and not a tool of control?
>>
>>35339330
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." -- Richard Bach

I'm not going to tell you how to live your life; ultimately we all get the life we deserve. If your life is not satisfactory, and it sounds like it isn't, then you need to start making decisions which change you. There's no trick to it, no secret wisdom. It's all about manifesting the Will and choosing to be different. I can't tell you how to do it. You just do it.

>>35339349
When I talk about the self, I'm not talking about the day-to-day conscious identity. That's an illusion, easily disproven by many different psych experiments which show the role of the conscious mind is simply to rationalize the decisions the subconscious has already made. When I speak of the self, I'm referring to the higher self, the Ataman, the Sun around which the planets of identity and personality orbit. If anything survives death, it won't be the conscious identity, which dies with the flesh, but the higher self where the divine part of us resides.

>>35339383
In the Aristotlian model, there are three ways of obtaining knowledge: empiricism, rationalism, and revelation. Pure empiricism is science, pure rationalism is philosophy, and pure revelation is mysticism. What I'm talking about is a hidden truth because I've seen it. Or, to quote the Tao Te Ching, "How do I know this is true? I look inside myself and see." I'm not telling you to follow my truth, but to look inside and find your own.
>>
File: idunno.jpg (148KB, 611x396px) Image search: [Google]
idunno.jpg
148KB, 611x396px
>>35339349
which tree is closer to its true self?
>>
>>35339494
I already did that and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. I was shat on, ground down, made fun of, held emotionally hostage by people who didn't understand me, and ultimately had everything I really loved taken away from me because I had the audacity to express it.

There was no point. You're going to sit there and judge me, telling me that I didn't try, that I didn't fight at all, and I can't stand that fucking discredit. But I did and I'm exhausted and I'm tired of it not meaning anything because nothing will change.
>>
>>35339669
Why would it matter if I stood in judgement of you? I'm not, but even if I was, it should make no difference. Look at the kind of abuse I've gotten in this thread. Does it seem to you like it bothers me? At all? I follow my own golden path and am blissfully unconcerned what others think of me. I live with amor fati because I do what seems right to me at all times, so I have nothing to regret.

It sounds to me like you have regrets. The key to amor fati is to only ever do what seems right to you, no matter how crazy or painful or outrageous it seems. Then no matter what happens, you can bear the weight of it because *you* chose it. It wasn't forced on you by external forces. This is what I've been trying to explain, seemingly without luck. It has nothing to do with changing your external circumstances and everything to do with changing your internal geography.
>>
>>35339494
>ultimately we all get the life we deserve.
absolutely wrong. i know it's easier to see the bullshit in this belief when resorting to extremes so explain to me how a child born to some single junkie mother who is then fucked to death by the current abusive boyfriend before the age of 3 deserved his/her life?

>>35339494
>I'm not telling you to follow my truth, but to look inside and find your own.
no, you have quite clearly been saying that there is a correct answer. you are saying that the bitter revelations that isolation reveals are not truths. what if they are? what if you have deluded yourself into accepting what you want to believe because you are not as strong as you believe you are instead of the opposite?

i agree that certain things leave us vulnerable toward predators that feed us false ideologies but we can lead ourselves to false ideologies too. you are telling us to look inside to find our own truth but every post of yours includes a quote from someone other than yourself. it's easy to go down a path that other men have already carved out. you haven't explained to me why you believe that "goodness" is the right choice, except by saying that it's the harder choice. you are saying that goodness is difficult to live up to so it must prove that you are stronger but i think it's much harder to forge your own path entirely.

>>35339544
again, you are not answering my question. if you really don't know, that's fine, but then it should not be an idea that you reference in your system of belief because you don't know what it means. instead of identifying your true self, it sounds like you have chosen to adopt christian values to guide you. that feels good to you, even if you struggle with it (and maybe, even because you struggle with it). your friend nietzsche would not approve.
>>
>>35339840
I don't know what to tell you, robotfriend. The very same problem you're having with life is interfering in your ability to understand what I'm trying to say. You're constructing this adversarial win-or-lose game in your head, then trying to score points. If what you want is to win, then I cheerfully yield to you and crown you champion and hope it makes you feel better about yourself. But by doing that what you've done is put your happiness into someone else's hands.

What I've been trying to describe is a system of thinking in which you can accept everything in your life, good and bad, as part of your personal identity because it resulted from your choices. We all have choices. If I point a gun at your head and say, "Your money or your life!" then you still have a choice, don't you. It may not be a good choice, but it's a choice nonetheless. Even the most helpless children make choices about the contents of their own heads, and how they decide to organize their experiences.

I've lived a long life of misery, pain, and loneliness, but I've never allowed that to get in the way of the things I've chosen to do. Instead of moaning with self-pity the way so many people do in here, I've simply accepted my life as my own and taken responsibility for my own emotions. I've taken the power away from others to determine my happiness and put the locus of that control into my own hands.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nieztsche
>>
>>35340014
>I don't know what to tell you, robotfriend. The very same problem you're having with life is interfering in your ability to understand what I'm trying to say. You're constructing this adversarial win-or-lose game in your head, then trying to score points. If what you want is to win, then I cheerfully yield to you and crown you champion and hope it makes you feel better about yourself. But by doing that what you've done is put your happiness into someone else's hands.
you're dodging my question and you just made up a fantasy here. because of this, i have my doubts about finishing your post but i will anyway.

i believe that i understand what you are saying but why do you think my challenging your statements means that i am trying to "score points?" i am trying to see how a person who thinks like you do would answer the questions that i have about what you are asserting. how could i possibly choose to follow your lead like you are exhorting us all to do if i can't understand WHY you would choose the path you have chosen?

>What I've been trying to describe is a system of thinking in which you can accept everything in your life, good and bad, as part of your personal identity because it resulted from your choices. We all have choices. If I point a gun at your head and say, "Your money or your life!" then you still have a choice, don't you. It may not be a good choice, but it's a choice nonetheless.
you keep changing your tune though. at times you are telling me that there is a right way to live and at other times you are telling me that there is only a right way to think.

>Even the most helpless children make choices about the contents of their own heads, and how they decide to organize their experiences.
no, it's not true. you're not being honest here because you can't accept that what you initially said is not true.

i don't understand why you are not directly addressing what i am saying to you unless you don't have the answers.

(continued)
>>
>>35340187
eh, i was going to continue and i wrote out a lot of stuff but i don't think there's a point. you have not approached this conversation as if you are trying to help me (or any other person). it feels as though you started this thread because you are attempting to reaffirm your point of view by evangelizing your own personal religion.
>>
>>35339799
>Why would it matter if I stood in judgement of you?
Because if I was never judged I would have never been demoralized and I would not be here right now. It matters a lot.
>>
>>35340014
>>35340187
>>35340363
I think what we have here is a failure to communicate. My suggestion, if you're genuinely interested in what I'm trying to explain, is to read Albert Ellis' Rational Emotive Therapy. Ellis is the father of modern cognitive psych, and RET is about changing the way you think in order to take responsibility for your own emotional landscape. It takes power out of the hands of others to make you feel one way or another and puts it back into your hands. It is both empowering and powerful. Once you grok it, it changes everything by giving you back power in the Foucauldian sense over your own destiny.
>>
>>35328159
Hatred is the strongest motivator and most powerful emotion we have. Those who don't know how to hate - how to truly HATE - have lost a quintessential part of what makes them Human.

Of course, hate is a fine line. One can easily fall into the black pit of hoplessness, nihilism, and universal cynicism, but one who can master their hatred can master themselves. All proper Humans should have at least a few things that they truly, fanatically hate. Be it foods, films, or groups of people. It is the most powerful emotion a man can tap in to.
>>
Why should I want to be empathetic? Those that encourage empathy today seem to be using it as tool support those working against me.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.