[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after 5 years of trying, finally get a GF >dumped after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: time to end it.jpg (40KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
time to end it.jpg
40KB, 500x368px
>after 5 years of trying, finally get a GF
>dumped after first sexual experience
>says I'm too weird and act like a virgin.

Well this is it boys, you thought it was hard just to get a GF? The real challenge is trying to keep her with your lack of experience.

If you haven't fucked a girl by 18, you are shit out of luck because your lack of experience is going to turn women away.

How do you get experience you ask?
You don't, it's too late.
>>
File: nick abbott.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nick abbott.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
ever tried just not acting like a sperg?
>>
save up some money, head to amsterdam or something, somewhere prostitution is legal and relatively safe, and get a different hooker every night, have them teach you the ways of sex, you could even interview them and see if you can't figure out how to talk to girls in the real world.
>>
>>35328174
>wanting to date someone who requires you to go through all this just for them to look at you
>>
>>35328195
no no, all this would just be to help remedy the problem of not being able to get a girlfriend because you didn't do your work growing up.

it's like getting a ged bc you dropped out of high school
>>
>>35328211
Why don't women have to do this?
>>
>>35328241
bc men want to talk to women, women don't want to talk to men. they have the supply and we have the demand
>>
>>35328174
Or just go on tinder and fuck whatever bites, regardless of how attractive they are.
>>
>>35328400
that sounds less fun though
>>
>>35328422
Much cheaper though, plus it would be more of a realistic experience rather than fucking girls who are paid to act interested at the thought of their 20th dick of the day.
>>
>>35328471
tried tinder, doesn't seem to work for black guys of my level at my city :( I wonder where tinder works for average black guys.
>>
>>35328117
got a gf at age 21
lose vcard arounf birthday
just try not to tell that you are an apprentice and it will be okay she wont notice your lack of experience unless shes a turboslut
but never and i say NEVER say your a virgin or ur fucked (even if you are getting laid at the moment)...the real thing that got you dumped could be just the fact of you being a virgin as a turnoff, and not your performance itself
yeah women and their weird pseudo cuckery tastes are shit
>>
>>35328601

I think its better to tell them. If a girl is willing to look past it that means she must really like you.

Guys should use shit test more often to weed out the whores, and telling them you're a V is perfect, but of course risky.
>>
>>35328642
i agree about shit testing them but if you are a 20+ virgin it is almost impossible to not look like a beta
before this girl i had a weird relationship with a 19 yo that was a shy virgin and she said that she wanted someone experienced that knows what hes doing (we ended up breaking and both as V)
Even waifus want to be dominated by chad and i know it is sad but also the truth
However if you find a girl who is okay with your virginity and still respect you as a man (both subconsciosly and consciously) you found a gem
>>
>>35328117

Define "first sexual experience"
>>
>>35328117
you should have let me steal your virginity, not given it away to some random harlot
>>
>>35328828
gay sex doesn't count anon, anyone can get a guy to fuck them.
>>
>lost my virginity at 28
>Told the girl I was a virgin beforehand
>We ended up fucking on 3 separate occasions.

I guess you're just unlucky, OP.
>>
>>35328847
I can wear a suit if it'll make you think I'm a guy
>>
>>35328117
It's the whole experience catch 22 thing all over again, just like jobs want you to have excessive experience but you can't get experience without them.
>>
>>35328249
Why don't men try "vote with their wallets" then?
We aren't getting a product worth what we are paying for.
>>
>lost v's at 21
>lied and said i wasnt a virgin
>apparently it was good sex and she was none the wiser
>make her my gf, tell her a month later
>she flips, but gets over it
>been going out for a year now
not bad i guess
>>
I lost mine at 23 and I told her I was a virgin well in advance; she didn't care. Honesty separates the wheat from the chaff; if the woman you're pursuing cares that you're a virgin then she's not worth pursuing anyway.
>>
>>35328117

Why the fuck do women do this? They expect sex to be a fucking act you just commit everytime like clockwork and do the right things. The first times with a new partner should be a little awkward while you figure out what turns you guys on and work out the best compromises for getting eachother off.

But nah you either do the ''sex'' right or you're gonna be the joke of their girltalk tomorrow.
>>
>>35328872
Typical femanon, pretending to have interest to get peoples hopes up when they don't give a SHIT about anyone on here.
>>
>>35329328

Most don't do that, though.

Me and all of my friends lost it late as fuck and none of the girls cared.

I lost it to a turbo trash slutty stacy and she didn't care. We fucked 3 times.

It's when I got attached and fell in love that the going got rough. She saw that I was sentmental as fuck and toyed with it.
But, hey, Stacies am I right?

My friends are in a relationship with the girls they lost theirs to. Great women. I was just desperate to lose mine so I went for the easiest trash stacy in my social circle and paid the price.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.