[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women at work call me soft >even gave one a handshake,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 65.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>women at work call me soft
>even gave one a handshake, said my handshake was weak and soft

What the hell this mean? are they flirting with me?
>>
You're soft is what is means.
>>
>>35327953
is that a bad or good thing
>>
>>35327958
Most likely not good.
>>
>>35327929
Think of yourself as your penis (because you basically are). Would you consider it a bad or good thing that women are telling you your penis is soft?
>>
>>35327929
It means you're a pussy.
>>
>>35327929
they're testing to see if you are a strong man of high quality genetic material, and you likely failed it
>>
File: OdFrX-kHWZs.jpg (59KB, 604x567px) Image search: [Google]
OdFrX-kHWZs.jpg
59KB, 604x567px
People who are mentally weak, i also have a story of a guy at work where his softness came out.

>Girls call him soft
>Yet still like him it seems
>One of them specifically touch him a lot
>This one made him a coffee, and brought it to him
>She said as a joke she spat in it
>He got visibly upset but acted as it was alright
>As soon as she left
>Why she act like this? why she joke like this?
>I never joke around and show people respect
>etc...

5 minutes later, he didn't drink it and went outside and poured it on the dirt. It basically means you're a gutless pussy who is sensitive.
>>
>>35327929
You're supposed to break a persons hand when you shake it. come on now
>>
>>35327929
m8...

if your handshake is soft by a women's standards then you're def a bit a milksop

and no, they likely aren't flirting with you
>>
>>35327962
>>35327971
>>35327984
>>35328695
Maybe they were just joking with me.
>>
>>35328015
poor guy.

>>35327929
sorry anon

> are they flirting with me?
Definitely not, being called soft is the worst.
They literally see you as attractive.
Is it seems they show you less respect than others?

>>35328708
Even in jokes there is truth
>>
>>35329133
They literally see you as unattractive*****
>>
>>35329150
not really

one guy at work is called this, yet one women in particular always touches him when they talk etc.. so women dont care if you are soft
>>
>>35327929
dont give a fuck and give a firm handshake. know that if you give a soft handshake it's garbage so really your only option is to give a good handshake.
>>
>>35329160
Maybe they meant the skin and arms are soft, so it's not that bad. depends how you play with it
>>
>>35329228
no they mean he is soft.
>>
you need to get them alone individually and scare tge shit out of them. im talking like wait until the shift is over and they cone out to their car and find their tires flat and cut and you kick their ass while wearing a ski mask
>>
>>35329248
yeah my bad, But I meant soft personality or soft arms and hands?
>>
>>35329358
personality.

they still always talk to him and one touches him a lot as said. More then we get.
>>
I get comments on my handshake all the time.
>ouch
>Whoah u strong!
>damn man lay off the steroids

I don't even squeeze very hard, I'm fucking 6'2 and 140lbs. I thought they were fucking with me but multiple people made the same comments. I read firm handshake is good. They never say how many pounds of pressure though. What the fuck is firm?
>>
>>35329480
strong but not crushing
>>
It means you're a beta bitch and apparently you are completely out of touch with human communication as well
>>
>>35327929
you're a pussy, man up
>>
>>35327971

Ah so you have to be a DICKHEAD to get the ladies kekekekeke hahahahaha im weaaaaaak!!!!! Omg anon I just love it please continue the post that joke please so other anons like me can get a good laugh
>>
>>35329480
Can you be firm without squeezing? Like, apply force while restraining movement? Try squeeze a handshake into the air without fully clenching your hand, and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>35327929
>flirting
soft... maybe
weak defiantly no
>>
>>35328708
Why didn't you say something like "do you want me to crush your hand or something, (bitch)?"

Anyway buy some dumbbells and look for wrist/forearm exercises
>>
>>35329820
ladies love a bad boy though
arrogant guys they get wet over
>>
>>35327929
women are just bad handshakers

im not gonna go firm on you if you hold this floppy mess out to me (where is the force supposed to go?)

a good handshake depends on both shakers obviously
>>
>>35327929

They're not flirting with you if they're calling you soft after a handshake. It's probably a massive turn off for them. It's like instant cuck territory.
>>
File: 143541234532.png (49KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
143541234532.png
49KB, 234x215px
>tfw when they call me "hard" and "arrogant"

better being called soft
>>
>>35330326
Women flirt different to men so it could be
>>
>>35329480
man i haven't had a good handshake in years :(
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.