[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shit pancaked in between my asscheeks >isn't leaving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483432157348.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483432157348.png
32KB, 633x758px
>shit pancaked in between my asscheeks
>isn't leaving marks in my underwear but I can still smell it
>can't take a shower and clean it out because mom already caught me up once tonight and using the shower will definitely wake her up
>>
Holy shit op just wipe your ass or are you so incompetent that you need mommy to wipe it for you
>>
>>35327476
There aren't any more wet wipes I'm just going to sleep and deal with it in the morning i have to change the sheets soon anyway
>>
>>35327524
>wet wipes
God damn you really are a baby aren't you
>>
>>35327371
I just leave it there and stick my hand between my butt and make the scent waft in front of the normans as a prank
>>
>>35327371
Why does it matter that she already caught you up tonight?
>>
>>35327613
Piss off Chad
>>35327654
I have to be up to go to work at 2pm tomorrow
>>
Thanks for the laughs, OP

oreganoili
>>
If you had a dog you could train it to lick your ass, problem solved.
>>
Does anyone else lay in bed and pick out their dingle berries and then sniff them and then throw them on the floor?
>>
>>35327883
Oh shit nick bate is that you?
>>
>>35327883
I used to throw my dingleberries underneath the couch when I was a kid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.