[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that women: >have better orgasms >have multiple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 394x476px
reminder that women:
>have better orgasms
>have multiple orgasms with little or usually no refractory period
>the clitoris has twice the amount of nerves as the penis packed into an area only one hundredth the size
>>
>>35327196
I have a penis I win
>>
Reminder that most of us squander that gift because "girls don't do that, it's gross" etc
>>
>>35327262
>us
post clit
>>
>women have periods
this shit alone is why females have it worse
>>
File: ProstateExam_WEB.jpg (44KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
ProstateExam_WEB.jpg
44KB, 600x482px
>>35327262
guys are even worse when it comes to this
>>
>>35327196
Reminder that women
>can get pregnant
>bleed from their genitals once a month
>have to take things into their body for sex

I'll take the penis and one orgasm over pregnancy and periods any day of the week. Also, I can orgasm multiple times if I choose to, it takes dedication. Just hold it in and you can keep going.
>>
>>35327334
>Just hold it in and you can keep going
That shit fucking sucks, it's like chewing cum instead of eating a meal.
>>
>>35327287
No

>>35327318
I never thought about it like that, huh.
That's true though, at least women don't consider rubbing themselves silly "gay".
>>
>>35327348
No, it's like smelling your meal and chewing slowly as to enjoy the flavors rather than ripping through it like a jackass. I mean, really, you only have to hold it in once, maybe twice, because after the first one it takes way longer for you to climax again.
>>
>>35327381
>because after the first one it takes way longer for you to climax again.
not for me
>>
>>35327390
Well, okay, you're doing it wrong then. If even a single drop of cum leaves your dick, you may as well just ejaculate.
>>
>>35327414
>If even a single drop of cum leaves your dick
it does not
>>
>>35327196
They also bleed from their fucking vagina and that's kind of disgusting no matter how you look at it. Gotta give it to you women for your ability to bear children though. How can you not respect that?
>>
>>35327436
>Gotta give it to you women for your ability to bear children though. How can you not respect that?
strong reddit vibes on this post
>>
>>35327421
Well, I don't know man. It works for me. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
>>
>>35327334
>Hold it in
Best feeling is the pressure in the dick building up before a amazing climax
>>
>>35327457
>strokes
HEH
>>
>>35327436
If you think periods are gross but childbirth isn't, you've never seen one.
>>
>>35327454
Pee a marble out and then we'll see how "reddit tier" it is. Now, it's cringy as fuck, for sure, but the point is what matters.
>>
>men are inferior
>men oppress all women
Hmm...
>>
>>35327454
That's you, anon. Just you.
>>
File: 1488733635851.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488733635851.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>35327436
The reddit is too strong in this one.

Get out. Now. Scum.
>>
>>35327477
Eh. Childbirth is one thing. Periods another.
>>
Women literally have all the benefits in regards to sex and sexual pleasure. Just TRY to prove me wrong.
>>
>>35327500
Why are people so damn paranoid, holy shit. I've been lurking here for years and when I decided to post you all scream "REDDIT!!" What happened to you all?
>>
>>35327513
Guys don't need to scratch records to cum. Just tug and cum
>>
If what you said is true we wouldn't be alone, they would want to fuck us while chad is busy fucking stacy.

This is a complete fantasy of course. The fact is women have sex less often than men and when they want it they can get it from top tier alpha males. Women are not attracted to beta males at all to the point where they routinely fuck Chad after their 1st date while wretching at the idea of hugging a beta male.
>>
>>35327523
they can just get a vibrator and then they can literally do nothing
>>
>>35327519
>doesn't even greentext

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>35327513
I can literally just put my hand on my cock and lift it up and down and I'll be masturbating. It takes rocket science to masturbate as a woman.
>>
>>35327536
Investing money on outside sources to cum?
Men still have benefits.
>>
>>35327523
>He will never get to pretend to be the ultimate DJ while rubbing one out
Men really do live life on hard-mode.
>>
>>35327555
>Investing money on outside sources to cum?
it's a fucking tiny amount of money, what a pathetic thing to cling to.

also, so many men drop thousands on hookers, a decent vibe is maybe $100, usually a lot less
>>
>>35327519
paranoid? the way you post is way too reddit-ish. get out, this whole site is not for you.
>>
>>35327550
It's really not that difficult. Clit rubbing does the trick, sure you need some practice to get pressure and speed right (so maybe more difficult than for guys) but if you're not a literal retard you'll manage it pretty quickly.
>>
>>35327588
This, you can get a decent massager (waterproof even) for like 50 bucks and that's orgasms-on-demand all day every day.
>>
>>35327595
I've never even fucking been to reddit. The fact that you keep getting reddit "vibes" sounds like a you problem. I'll consider this a learning experience and resume lurking.
>>
these threads legitimately make me want to kill myself
>>
>arguing the semantics when the argument was set on ego could have better pleasure experiences.

It's a good thing traps are becoming more popular, women are almost obsolete with their whining.
>>35327635
What's stopping you? Not us.
>>
>>35327658
>arguing the semantics when the argument was set on ego could have better pleasure experiences.
what are talking about?
>>
>>35327658
>it's a good thing I've convinced myself to be a fag because no woman would ever touch me
You're like a reverse landwhale """lesbian"""
>>
>>35327684
Your point is?
Being comfortable with your sexuality is ok.
I don't see how that could be a bad thing.
>>
>>35327698
Nah I was just baiting for reaction, nevermind anon. You do you.
>>
>>35327627
>sounds like a you problem
if you are a moralfag just like the people on reddit then you have no place in this site. dont even lurk, just go to reddit. youd be a good karma whore there, believe me
>>
File: 82e7eOE.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
82e7eOE.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>35327513
Kek and yet it is by overwhelming majority women that complain and complain about never having orgasmed by themsleves or with someone else.

Gotta love those superior orgasms half the cunts don't even know how to achieve.
>>
>>35328229
>half
it's closer to ten percent
>>
>>35328229
just rubbing a clit feels 10x better than a male orgasm... a female orgasm would literally kill a man
>>
>>35328268
hah you wish, half may have been an exagerration but 10% is just farcical. A quick google is all it takes friendo
>>
>>35328325
well what about this >>35328275
by female standards no men ever orgasm
>>
The fact that men have a real defined "orgasm" that is very definite and finite, makes it so much more meaningful.

Having a very short reactionary period basically means that you can never escape the shackles of the instinctual desire to fuck.

>>35328275

And yet the female orgasm will never be as fulfilling as a male orgasm.

It's like eating as much gourmet food as you want, but still feeling hungry versus eating one steak and feeling comfortably full.
>>
>>35328379
>Having a very short reactionary period basically means that you can never escape the shackles of the instinctual desire to fuck.
that sounds awesome

I'm often still horny after I cum, and most women still get a drop in arousal after they cum, it's just not as steep.
>>
>>35328351
just rubbing a dick feels 10x better than a female orgasm...a male orgasm would literally kill a woman

I can write autistic bullshit too :^)
>>
>>35328399
clit has twice the nerves of a penis in area 100x smaller...
>>
>>35327196
>reminder that sex for men is mostly a performance art dedicated to the woman

Why do we do this shit
>>
>>35328417
because puci feel gud on dicc
>>
>>35328399
>he doesn't know anything about genitalia
>he doesn't know anything about orgasms
>he hasn't read the work of Kinsey or Ryuichi Kaneko and Dr. Kunio Kitamura
>he thinks he can talk about this
>>
>>35328396
>that sounds awesome

Does being perpetually hungry or thirsty sound awesome to you?
>>
>>35328448
if I had an unlimited supply of delicious food and drink it would

>>35328435
what would I learn if I read these fellas?
>>
>>35328379
>>35328448
are you that girl from melbourne?
>>
>can have multiple orgasms

OP is a virgin, they tend to go dry after the first one
>>
>>35328467
That the female orgasm is much more intense. I really highly recommend "Everything You Need To know about sex"
>>
>>35328467
>if I had an unlimited supply of delicious food and drink it would

So you would be content with spending all of your time just eating and drinking, without ever thinking about anything else?

That sounds like a prison to me.

Don't you see any disconnect between your biological imperatives and your sense of self?

Do you think that if you had as much food, drink and sex as you wanted and spent your days just eating, shitting and fucking you would be forever happy and satisfied with life?
>>
>>35328495
>That the female orgasm is much more intense
link?
>>
>>35328487

Wrong gender and wrong hemisphere m8.
>>
>>35328522
Link to the Japanese source is ded it seems, but search for "Sex no Subete ga Wakaru Hon"
>>
>>35328573

So the source of your information is so well-know for it's validity that the only trace of it on the internet are random blogposts, quoting a single passage of one random book?

Have you ever actually tried to reference any of your claims with actual peer reviewed scientific research based on empirical data or is the fact that someone wrote down their ideas in a book enough to convince you of what the nature of reality is?
>>
>>35328651
>I don't like the conclusions therefore it's invalid
>>
>>35328651
Of course not because the only information you get from peer reviewed scientific studies is how much difficulty most women have achieving consistent orgasms (or any at all).

Makes you think, why is it so consistently women who withhold sex and fake orgasms if they're so unbelievably amazing.
>>
>>35328698

Okay, let's examine the passage of the book that you are basing your "conclusions" with.

"When an orgasm has been achieved through sex, you can measure theta waves. These are also said to cause the "running high" feeling of euphoria experienced sometimes by marathon runners. If theta waves are taken as a criterion, the entire brain emits theta waves when women reach an orgasm that are close on 10 times stronger than when men climax. So, if theta waves are an indication of an orgasm's strength, then women experience an orgasm that is physically impossible for men to go through. Putting it a little crudely, if the intensity of a woman's orgasm was played through a man's brain, there's a danger that the shock to his system would kill him. That risk makes it impossible to experiment on a man at the moment. And men can never become women."

Here are a couple of questions for you to think about, before you can claim that this is valid on any level

>What are "theta" waves?
>How do, if at all "theta waves" relate to pleasure?
>Can too much of "theta waves" kill a person
>Can women withstand more "theta waves" than a man can?
>How do the statements " If theta waves are taken as a criterion" or " if theta waves are an indication of an orgasm's strength" affect the validity of the claims of the book if previous questions are not properly answered?

Have you even researched the topic beyond that one passage?
>>
>>35328761
Because vibrators are much more convenient (and capable) than men, I'd guess.
>>
>>35327196
Wtf i want to be woman (male) now
>>
File: 425212-pneumatic-drill[1].jpg (90KB, 624x542px) Image search: [Google]
425212-pneumatic-drill[1].jpg
90KB, 624x542px
>>35328783

I wonder how would an equivalent male vibrator look like.

I imagine to impart the same amount of force per nerve ending you'd have to use something like pic related.
>>
>>35328781

Look, even the blogposts that are on your side of the argument admit that there is no scientific basis behind this argument

>What I could not find was a study showing any kind of direct correlation; namely, something showing anything beyond theta wave increase being a by-product.
>So at least given current studies it's scientifically unproven that a female orgasm would kill men.
>>
>>35328781
>>35328879
You bit the bait pretty hard dude, but I appreciate the effort to educate.
>>
Yeah but if a guy wanna fuck something they gotta penis but if they wanna get fucked they got a hole but if a woman wanna fuck something what they gonna do they got 2 holes
>>
>>35329856
this is like a youtube comment
>>
>>35327196
>implying i don't know this and it doesn't infuriate me.
>>
REMINDER: the portion of the penis with the highest amount of nerves is amputated at birth in America, Israel and the Middle East, and they're always fighting amongst eachother.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.