[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many anons here say that they cant relate with someone due to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dread.jpg (57KB, 945x985px) Image search: [Google]
dread.jpg
57KB, 945x985px
Many anons here say that they cant relate with someone due to lack of opportunity (I know, Im there myself).

After some introspection I just realized that Im just absolutely terrorized by intimacy in all its forms. Seriously I dont think I could ever be close with someone (not even on a friendship level!). This thing feels worse than going to fucking war or something.

Any anons here feel the same?
>>
I feel somewhat the same.

I don't think a person has purposely touched me in at least a decade, the closeness of intimacy, both physical and emotional, would be far too much.
>>
File: 1464063839551.jpg (119KB, 852x882px) Image search: [Google]
1464063839551.jpg
119KB, 852x882px
everything just seems fake to me. fake, rushed, shallow.

the last 3 women that were interested in me, didn't even know me, it was all sexual attraction. we never even hung out together and they were acting obsessed with me.

grain of salt face, that face where you don't believe people are for real, ever.
>>
>>35326903

>a decade

lol. Just that?
>>
>>35326988
I'm only 26, my parents stopped hugging me when I was 16 or so.
>>
>>35326840
On the one hand I feel empty, when I think about now gf, hell no human intimacy or contact. But then I realize I never really ever had it or anything close to it. So I don't really crave it too much. Even If I got it, would it be worth it? Hell, would it even be genuine?
>>
>>35327003
mine never did my friend.
but i am here to and khv at that
>>
>>35326840
Every friend I make I steadily grow to hate. It's so stressful having to interact even with someone that you've known for a long time. I can't imagine how I could ever be in a relationship with a girl.
>>
The action of letting your guard down can be daunting after being "backstabbed" numerous times. Not to mention that being the whole life on the defensive is tiresome. So very tiresome...
>>
Yeah i understand this
When evder a girl shows even a little intrrst in me i start ignoring and advoiding her and ive never kept in touch with friends outside of work. I dont kniw why i do this. It makes me missrable
>>
>>35327185

I know what that is. When you are usually alone you tend to interact with/attract either people of similar situation or just people of highly dubious character. It happens in life. Its usually the kind of people that try "profiting at your own cost" at social conventions.

These people can be exceptionally underhanded and dangerous!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.