[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can't maintain Civilization. Alphas can't maintain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1488488897769.png (598KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1488488897769.png
598KB, 1280x896px
Women can't maintain Civilization.
Alphas can't maintain Civilization.
Hellzbellz, non-eurasians can't maintain Civilization.

The thing about the girls and the Alphas is, they don't care. A man planting his seed in a new ripe field everyday doesn't care about whether or not hes comfortable. Women in love with Alphas don't care about anything else at all in life and record their own satisfaction moment to moment by how their Alpha makes them feel in that moment.

Civilization is a gift, from Betas to Betas. Its an agreement made between Betas. We won't go bandit. We won't go pirate. We won't rape every woman not being guarded. We wont kill every man that looks at us wrong. We will, instead, look out for each other, including leaving each others chosen woman alone.

Women hate that. They don't want to be paired off with a Beta, even if he is the smartest or the richest or the handsomest. All they want is an Alpha that stirs them up inside.

Women hate Betas. Ninety percent of men could die, and if they were the Betas (and lower), women not only wouldn't care, they wouldn't notice.

If we want to maintain this beautiful gift to the world known as Civilization, we need to acknowledge who its for. Its for us. If you treat women as your equal, you give the gift of equality to someone who literally and without exaggeration doesn't care whether you live or die, so long as she can still get some Alpha up in there. You can either acknowledge that, or you can watch out beautiful creation whither and die.

Fight. They aren't your equals. This is for us.
>>
Welp guess what I choose?
>>
>>35326700
No tldr fuck off m8
>>
File: grin.jpg (20KB, 493x203px) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
20KB, 493x203px
>>35326700

>Implying I want civilization to remain

Anon, I would be happy if a Nuclear War broke out. The world (and my life) holds no value.
>>
Civilisation benefits Chad and women too much.

I'd be glad to see it go.
>>
>>35326772

Speak for yourself. Some of us are getting laid and enjoying it. I hope you guys get screwed by the DHS and they come and take down all of your internet hideaways so all you have left is video games.
>>
>>35326700
Very interesting. I like this. I think it really made an impression on me. Thanks op.

The brotherhood of men will rise again, and it will come from the West yet again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.