[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesnt use black out curtains its almost like your not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault (12).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (12).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>he doesnt use black out curtains

its almost like your not a real robot if you dont completely isolate yourself from the world
>>
>>35326099
Jokes on you, my place has no windows.
>>
File: 1443797-bigthumbnail.jpg (140KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1443797-bigthumbnail.jpg
140KB, 450x337px
>>35326099
>its almost like your not a real robot if you dont completely isolate yourself from the world

OR it's almost like you're a complete faggot.

Maybe I like to look outside my window every once in a while you dumb nigger.

You can't tell me what to do, fuck off back to bleddit or wherever else you pulled this shitty meme from.

"Oh, you're not a real robot if you don't have curtains!"

Maybe you don't have a real penis you fucking micro-dicked faggot. I hope you choke on a cock and die you ponce.
>>
>>35326099
>not using blinds
>>
File: 1488675539652.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488675539652.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>>35326099
>be me
>be 17
>be living in my childhood house's family room, because it's just me and her left at that point
>don't have a penny to my name
>neither does my mother
>family room has a door that leads to the outside, two large windows facing the front of the house, and a bunch of windows facing the back of the house
>take garbage bags and duct tape and cover every small window
>take unrolled sleeping bags and cover every large window, nailing them to the wall
>light still seeps in
>take another garbage bag to the small windows to prevent it
>paranoid out of my mind at that time of my life
>peered out my garbage bag window any time I heard a noise
>doors were always locked
>dropped out of school
>barely ate because we couldn't afford food
>5'9 and 90 lbs
>pale as a ghost
>MFW I was essentially living as a heroin addict despite never doing a drug in my life
My mom was decidedly not a fan of the garbage bags, but she also couldn't afford actual curtains to put up, so she put up with them. Garbage bags are the TRUE option for robots.
>>
I'm not a robot because I isolate myself from the world. It's cause the world isolates me.
>>
File: PMJ1V2Q.jpg (150KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
PMJ1V2Q.jpg
150KB, 1440x810px
>>35326262
I hate these stupid comparisons.

"Oh, your life isn't as shitty as mine? Well I guess you're not a TRUE ROBOT then."

Yeah dude, you nailed it. I'm just a total Chad in disguise, that's why I'm sitting here on R9k instead of banging Stacy right?

My life is pretty damn shitty too but you don't see me sitting here fucking bragging about it like some entitled tumblrina.

"Oh my god he's more privileged than me!"

How fucking cancerous can you possibly be?
>>
>>35326345
I wasn't making it a pissing contest or bragging, your post reminded me of something and I told the a story that I find humorous to look back on after I was reminded of it by your post. Your fucking inferiority complex is astounding, the fact that you took it that way is just ridiculous. Not everything is a fucking attack on you, God damn, man. Grow the fuck up.
>>
ameritard detected
you propably never even heard of rolladen
>>
Ive been thinking of buying some cardboard with a white side and putting that on my windows. Then it wont look too janky to people on the street.
>>
I painted my windows black, put the blinds back up and put up a black out curtain so absolutely no light gets through, I'm a fucking vampire dawg.
>>
File: 1480859933605.png (1MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1480859933605.png
1MB, 1214x1109px
>he doesn't create a perfect seal with tin foil and duck tape
>>
>>35326345
The old "no true robotsman" argument.
>>
>>35326099
>be me
>working nights
>buy blackout curtains and blinds
>still a lot of light coming through
>why
>>
File: good ole fashioned feelings000.jpg (4KB, 236x369px) Image search: [Google]
good ole fashioned feelings000.jpg
4KB, 236x369px
>>35326199
dis dat fucking raw'tism!

heavily cackled, good sir.

friendly reminder to "be cool" :^)
>>
>>35326099
>tfw venetian blinds
>>
I pinned a blanket over my window. The light sorta passes through it and makes the room a dim green. Kinda cool. Sun doesn't wake me up at least and no one can look in at me. Before I put it up I remember 1 time my dad set up the ladder against the window and peered in. Scared me to death.
>>
>>35326768
no HoA or land owner will allow to keep the tin foil if they see it and if they do, you probably live out in no where land.
>>
>>35326870
you gotta paint them black, 2 coats of acrylic paint then put the black out curtains up to achieve pure darkness.
>>
I have some nailed to the window.
>>
>>35327028
Tinfoil windows would be horribly annoying in the daytime if you have to look at it from the outside.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.