[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 28 y/o cyborg >dating girl 7 years younger >we break

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: girl.png (525KB, 425x603px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
525KB, 425x603px
>be 28 y/o cyborg
>dating girl 7 years younger
>we break up because she wants to be "free"
>keeps coming over
>keeps wanting to have sex
>leaves me emotionally wrecked the day after
>wise up, no more i say
>fast forward a few days
>anon i miss you
>i fucking cave

what the fuck man, how do i get out of this emotional boot-loop?

pic is not ex-gf, pic is my oneitis
>>
how did you meet her

originininal
>>
You're probably her backup plan for when chad rejects her for another roastie just block her
>>
you know the answer.
stop communicating with her, stop responding.

be cold hearted for once in your pussy ass life.
>>
>>35326127

Meet'n'fuck websites
>>
>>35326079
C U C K
U
C
K

She's certainly rinsing the cock carousel right now, and will use you as a good beta provider
>>
>>35326203
Which one? tinder is a redflag, pof is busted girls who have been rekt by bad decisions, okc is mentally ill girls... it varies
>>
>>35326127

through her family. her mom introduced us.

>>35326171

eh i wish i could. i get too lonely sometimes

>>35326198

but then i feel bad

>>35326238

but i don't provide her with anything. she just comes over and we fuck and then i play video games while she does her homework until we pass out
>>
Why can't all you normies fuck off back to /b/?
>>
>>35326079
your oneitis looks like a high maintenance whore
>>
>>35326431

i never said she was perfect. but the fact that she's high maintenance is probably why i wouldn't ever have a chance....several other reasons notwithstanding.
>>
>>35326079
She's exploiting you for all of the comfort of a relationship with none of the risk that she'll miss out on something better. Only ways to deal with that are to cut contact or exploit her back.
>>
>>35326786

she lets me cum on her face, is that enough exploitation or should i take it further?
>>
>>35326378
Take a step back to leap forward, it'll hurt then but you know it's best for you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.