[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kitty won't SHUT THE FUCK UP >MEEOWW >MEO-MEOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Snapshot20.jpg (504KB, 1101x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot20.jpg
504KB, 1101x960px
kitty won't SHUT THE FUCK UP

>MEEOWW
>MEO-MEOW
>MEEEEOW
>mrrrw
>>
File: 1471064752776.png (240KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
1471064752776.png
240KB, 720x486px
>>35325500
I wish that I had a cat to annoy me still. Now isn't a good time to adopt another one, unfortunately.

Some day...
>>
>>35325500
why, did you leave kitty outside, on a cold night?
>>
>>35325552
I don't know what's her problem. Her sister died a few weeks ago, and she hasn't shown any sign of being depressed about it. It's almost like she's trying to compensate for her, because her sister was grumpy, but she's overdoing it.
>>
>>35325660
She's in MEOWrning, anon.
>>
>>35325660
If her sister died, she's in mourning, it's normal in animals.
Just don't pay her any heed when she's loud and cuddle her when she's not. It won't serve you well to try and make her be quiet, trust me on that, it only makes them more persistent.
>>
>>35325811
Does she have to be in mourning for an entire month?
>>
>she puts her paw on your hand because she loves you but you don't feel anything because you're a horrible, decrepit husk of a thing
she deserves real love
>>
>>35325822
I don't know, every cat is different.
I had two cats, father and son, and the son ran away and never came back. Daddy cat was not happy. Would sit at my bedroom door every night and mrowl loudly for the whole night, did this for weeks. Eventually he just stopped. The trick is to not yell at them, throw stuff, or try to make the cat be quiet. Let her get it out and then it will be over with.
>>
>MEOW MEOW MEOW -scratches at door-
Fine I'll get up and let you in loud cat
>Lay down for 30 seconds
>MEOW MEOW MEOW -scratches at door-
FUCK OFF
>>
>>35325822
It might not be mourning; it might be celebrating.

A friend of mine who had two cats that hated each other. When one of them finally died, the other was the happiest cat I had ever seen for months.
>>
>>35325862
> Cats
> Loving humans

Kekkidy Loolipoo
>>
>>35326221
My old cat was a little hug box who would come running when I got home and sit on my arm rest ( he became my arm rest at at one point literally the nicest cat ever.
>>
>>35326212
They loved each other. The first night after, she was meowing the way she did when she couldn't find the other, such that it woke me up and made me cry.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.