[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arrive to work >Listening to music >Don't talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 3e73e0601df6.jpg (159KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
3e73e0601df6.jpg
159KB, 640x402px
>Arrive to work
>Listening to music
>Don't talk to anyone
>Women complain that i don't say hello

Why cant they shut the fuck up? Why do they even care?
They constantly have to create trouble.
>>
that's what women do when they want attention.
>>
>work at McJob
>all of my male managers and the the single lesbian manager are all nice to me
>the only managers that are rude are straight females
Really influences me to ponder
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (131KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
131KB, 864x1296px
You scare them
Where I work people feel the need to talk/ make jokes/ make noises, I feel, to assure one another that they acknowledge one another and are willing to cooperate
>>
This is what happens when you let women work. They want the workplace to be their social playground and will get mad at you if you're not the beta social tard they expect you to be. Little do women know that you're there to WORK not to socialize.
>>
>>35325297
This is especially amusing if you're ugly. Come in to work, say hello, you're given nasty looks, as if to convey "LOL why are you talking to me?" But then if you come in, get straight to work, they gossip and bitch to everyone who will listen about how you're an unsocial asshole. Can't win. Nowadays I just don't bother talking to anyone I don't have to.
>>
>>35325353

I've noticed that the less stressful the job is, the more your coworkers fuck with you over the smallest things. The more stressful the job really is, the more nicer the coworkers tend to be.
>>
File: 1887658986.png (248KB, 900x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1887658986.png
248KB, 900x1003px
>>35325334
Why from me?
Few of the women don't care it seems, as they will just walk by me without saying anything. I do the same and they start complaining and calling me names and things like rude.

>>35325363
After 2-3 hours at work, I'll fuck around and have fun.. with people i enjoy socializing with. Other people i just walk by and say nothing.
>>
You're supposed to say hello to co-workers you fucking autist
>>
Working womyn are entitled to male assistance, conversation, and entertainment on the job. HR will confirm this.
You do the heavy lifting. You look at photos of her kids. You laugh at her dumb jokes. You're a team player and a cultural fit, aren't you?
>>
>>35325417
Yeah.. no need to if they are people you don't socialize with. People you socialize with and talk on a regular occurrence you say hello.
>>
>>35325400

>Why from me

Because they're used to guys giving them attention. They think something is wrong with you when they see that you don't worship them like Gods.
>>
>>35325297
>another OP is too edgy for those stuck up normies episode
>>
>>35325400
that's because women live in a fantasy world where everyone is faking being nice and liking them to keep them pacified.
>>
>>35325434

Work is a social environment. Stop choosing to be autistic.
>>
>>35325417
Some of my female coworkers even stay longer to say goodbye to everyone SO THOSE BITCHES WHO HAD TO WORK LONGER CAN'T SAY THEY DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE.
>>
>>35325434
>People you socialize with and talk on a regular occurrence
That's what you do with coworkers, retard
>>
>>35325536
Not all of them, retard.
>>
>>35325526

>Work is a social environment

Yeah to COMMUNICATE to get WORK DONE not to gossip about how Patty didn't close the fridge during break faggot.
>>
cant do anything right, women will always fucking bitch to cause commotion for fun
>>
>>35325554
Thanks Dwight.
>>
Women are non-essential to any work environment besides the brothel, and when they are employed elsewhere, it's only to evoke the charms of the brothel. My boss conducts all the business dealings with our clients, but they all like to play pretend at talking shop with his big-tittied secretary.
>>
>>35325554
I work in an office with 18 women. Half my job with my two supervisors is dividing the women ganging up on each other. You can fuck up by talking to the wrong person or not talking enough or just because some other woman is bored.
>>
>Wanting a friendly environment makes them bad people
Want a reason to be friendly? Promotions and reviews, bitch. Ain't nobody getting lead positions if they can't motivate.
>>
>>35325868

>Yeah better act like a social beta queer to get that promotion and motivate people instead of... you know... ACTUALLY GETTING PROMOTED BECAUSE OF YOUR WORK SKILLS

Christ. Women are cancer.
>>
>>35325899
>Women are cancer.

they are worse
>>
File: just end my life.jpg (123KB, 900x1075px) Image search: [Google]
just end my life.jpg
123KB, 900x1075px
i'm pretty sure my coworkers and boss think i'm a weirdo because i can't into small talk
>>
>>35325868

>Wanting a friendly environment
>friendly environment

If wanting a "friendly environment" is a big concern then you aren't ready to work. Also, bashing somebody because they don't talk to you isn't very "friendly"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.