[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any future school shooters here? are you using some other weapons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 3oofuy.jpg (76KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
3oofuy.jpg
76KB, 625x480px
any future school shooters here?
are you using some other weapons beside uzi or ak
>>
nice try, alphabet soup
>>
>>35325220
Opie they're clear inside of the school, not outside. Sort your shit out.
>>
Lets play spot the fed!
>>
File: IMG_0626.jpg (85KB, 858x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0626.jpg
85KB, 858x728px
>>35325449
>>35325220
>observe fire drill
>get lethal gas like chlorine, cyanide, mustard, etc.
>make some remote activated valves
>place canisters around area where everyone gathers
>climb on to school roof in the early morning when it's dark
>camp out until after first period finishes so mostly everyone is at school
>throw premade incendiaries or pour gasoline and light on the part of the school as far away from the place everyone gathers for fire evacuation
>people evacuated
>unleash deadly gas
>pick off people that aren't gassed
>possibly shoot at emergency responders that arrive
>be an hero or escape unseen in the smoke
>high score achieved
So simple if your goal is to kill as many people as possible if you have enough time and motivation

>tfw put on high priority FBI list
Good thing I'm only a cyborg
>>
>>35326404
This I never understood why school shooterrs are SHOOTERS literally make some 4chan crystals and put it em in the vents. or home made explosives.
>>
>>35326436
Well the columbine boys did plan on blowing up the whole school, but there diy bomb was a dud. I think most school shooters just want to have a little fun and feel powerful before they be an hero
>>
>>35326506
Fucking pussies. if your going to kill do it right. reminder to all school shooters DO IT RIGHT test your explosives before you use them!
>>
Anyone get the 4chan crystals screencap?
>>
I think that uzi is better at school shootings than AK47 that is just a meme now
>>
>>35325220
Use an ak47 with ar15 ammo and it shoots twice as fast.
>>
>>35326436
Exactly, this.
Even easier would be to buy some 3-MeO-PCE or something and pour in the school food. Much lower chance of getting caught, much harder to prove, you will go down in history, and you'll start a public health scare. I'm sure some anon can recommend something to use.
>>
>>35326704
that s a boring way to kill ppl in school
>>
>>35326729
Hey if you want to kill you will do it the "boring" way either way its much more fun to be a slow evil methodical planning killer then a shooter who gets maybe 2-3 kids before dying.
>>
>>35326729
It's substantially more funny when people start killing each other though. PCP causes extreme rage and is also analgesic, so people can take multiple gunshots without stopping.

FBI: I am not planning a school shooting.
>>
>>35326805
Im probably on so many watch lists oh well i dont care. but where you going to get that much PCP? poison is so much easier.
>>
>>35326805
do soldiers take that drug?
>>
>implying that you are younger than 18
leave
>>
>>35326837
in Canada soldiers are drug tested alot not sure about the US
>>
>>35326818
You can buy legal analogs of PCP, or you can buy from the darknet.
>>35326837
No, because it makes you completely insane under the influence.
>>
>>35326853
>You can buy legal analogs of PCP, or you can buy from the darknet.
you can buy PCP legally? what.
>>
why isnt there ever a school shooting after a firedrill and the whole school stands in the middle of an open field
>>
>>35326906
Good point.
or a school assembly where the ENTIRE school is in a small window less room.
Bretty orginal.
>>
>>35326897
Search for "research chemicals". They change a few atoms, then it's not illegal as long as you don't sell it as a drug (which is why you see shit like "research chemicals not for human consumption 18+ only fenatanyl analog") until they classify it as a drug, and then they change a few atoms again and the cycle continues. Also known as designer drugs. See: spice, k2, bath salts, kratom, *-MeO-PC*, *-*INACA, 2C-*-*, etc
Stay away, just buy normal drugs instead. Much safer.
>>
>>35326436
>I never understood why school shooters are SHOOTERS
It's because guns are more effective than explosives, anyone who ever thought about it for longer than a minute would come to this conclusion.

Knives are more effective than explosives
A car is more effective than explosives.

Unless you're able to drive a truck filled with kerosene/fertilizer/liquid oxygen right into a school.
>>
whats the best way to get the highest score bots?
>>
>>35327131
See
>>35326704

>>35327047
Depends on how the school is built, how good you are at shooting, and how good you are at making bombs.
>>
>>35326756
shit do u think fbi or police is reading this and we are self snitching
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.