[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grew up fat because parents fed me nothing but TV dinners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480705800923.png (296KB, 334x731px) Image search: [Google]
1480705800923.png
296KB, 334x731px
>grew up fat because parents fed me nothing but TV dinners and frosted flakes
>had very poor eating habits and due to this was very overweight and had terrible acne into my early 20s
>other kids treated me like a leper
>missed out on having friends and teen love because of this
>turned 24
>started working really hard to improve myself
>now fit and healthy at 27
>also now a boring adult who is visibly older, have zero friends and in a boring adult relationship
>sometimes think back on my childhood/young adulthood and feel extremely saddened
>see teens out having fun on summer nights and feel a deep yearning to have experienced that

does anyone else know this feel
>>
I fell for the /fit/ meme desu.

At 20~ years old I had a 500 lb deadlift, 315 bench, 225 OHP, the works. Was swole as fuck and lean as well. 17 inch arms. I have an 8 1/2 inch cock too. Hearing all of this shit is just a physical description of me, and by no means a mental description.

Over time I realized that none of this shit matters. None of this shit matters at all. Tbh, the people that were the most attracted to me were fucking bottom men who wanted me to treat them like a bitch.

What you find out when you get older, and I guess if you go through many experiences... You realize that what gives you access to women is money. Plain and simple. Money is the great equalizer. Money will buy you every single fucked up fetish experience you've ever wanted.

Nobody gives a shit how you look, money gives you access to more life experiences and more attractive women than any bullshit fuck lifting. You can have a woman spread shit all over your face. Suck 3 shemales off at once. Fuck a pregnant woman. It all boils down to money.

Why do you think so many women play the game long term, to marry and divorce for the pay out?
>>
>>35325165
money isn't a factor when you are in high school/college though
>>
>>35325205

My friend had a job and care in high school, I think it put him ahead of the pack because he had money for nicer cloths, and could drive girls to and from his house.
>>
>>35325205
Yeah it is

Kids who have cars, kids who had cell phones back when they first came out with big data plans, kids who had parents with big houses they could take friends to

Mainly though kids who can afford to party, it's expensive as fuck. Afford the drinks and afford to be irresponsible, not the nose-to-the-grindstone types.
>>
>>35325205

You're in highschool for 4 years. You're in college for slightly longer. You're an adult in college, and you're an adult for the rest of your life.

Money starts to matter as soon as you leave highschool.

Highschool is the funniest fucking shit on the planet. If any of you robots are in highschool lol fuck I feel sorry for you. It's an absolute fishbowl environment. You're in a play basically, because you see the same people every single day and you can't get away from them.

Man when you graduate and you get thrown to the wild where the established wolves are looking to prey upon you... You crash and burn or you survive and thrive. You underage fags have no idea.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.