[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a tiny custard tart is 400 fucking calories WHY ARE ALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1488601912352.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1488601912352.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
>a tiny custard tart is 400 fucking calories

WHY ARE ALL THE ACTUALLY GOOD TASTING FOOD AWFUL FOR US

You can easily ruin your weight loss efforts for tiny foods like these. A ~500 calorie deficit is recommended and it can be ruined in an instant just like that.
>>
Work out so you can eat more. You could also get a job that requires physical effort.
>>
>>35325082
Try intermittent fasting so you have more calories to use up
>>
>>35325117
but then you're just going to make yourself hungrier and you'll feel like you can eat three tiny custard tarts to balance things out
>>
>>35325082
>I eat two large meals a day
>I do not eat a food unless it has high protein content.
>I count calories for EVERY meal I eat and have done so for years.

I'm in decent shape. It's a lifestyle, only fatasses worry because they don't get to stuff their fat fucking pig faces with custard tarts or whatever.
>>
>>35325639
food is the only guaranteed pleasure in life, anon

I'm a human being, can you truly blame me for taking the small amount of pleasure I have access to?
>>
>>35325082

So eat less/better otherwise. I eat 2 meals a day largely made of fruit/veggies/grains and it still leaves room for my guilty pleasure chocolate donut.
>>
>>35325746

Also cut out soda completely. Learn to like coffee or tea. I've grown to like my coffee the way I like my womens... hair. Dark.
>>
>>35325631
I've never felt hungry after going to the gym and drinking my protein shake and a big glass of water
>>
File: bateman what.jpg (25KB, 385x397px) Image search: [Google]
bateman what.jpg
25KB, 385x397px
Who keeps making these threads

There's a boatload of fatasses on /r9k/ and only one of them has this style

Why do you do it, fatanon. Or secret hungry skeleton in disguise, whoever you are.
>>
>>35325977

hes looking for support

and honestly we should give it to him

fat people who WANT to lose weight need support. its incredibly hard for them to do it without some type of support

anon its gonna be alright, you can do it. Just stay persistent. You got this.
>>
>>35325977
OP here

I actually rarely make threads
>>
>>35325798
This anon.. It helps immensely i was drinking a
So many calories in soda j switched to straight water or water with store brand mio.
>>
>>35326337
Please drop the soda meme. Water and unsweetened black tea/coffee all the way
>>
File: 5.png (89KB, 1258x890px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
89KB, 1258x890px
>>35325082
>mum comes around to visit me
>brings along a tray of cookies
>does this every week and ruins my progress
>tell her to bring healthy food, but she won't because she's fatter than me
>>
>>35325082
Stop eating so much sugary and car heavy food. It just makes your body get used to getting most of it's energy straight from the food and you will get hungry whenever your blood sugar starts dropping

If you eat more protein and fat instead your body has to burn fat in order to maintain blood sugar and you will feel less hungry a few hours after eating. You will also burn fat much quicker when you exercise

Also if you're really fat (50+ lbs overweight) you should have way more than a 500kcal deficit if you plan on getting in shape within a decade
>>
Don't you like fruit? That's sweet. Just had an orange for breakfast, with some coffee. Might have poached egg, ham and toast later.

I would strongly shill the Fitbit for you. I use it and I'm pretty sure it's helped because you have to put everything into its log. It calculates the calories for you in relation to your exercise, maintenance calories and weight loss goals (you set your deficit, up to a maximum of 1000 cals which I'm on but tend to be below).

Just keeping track in that way, with simple bar charts as well and coscious that you can work out to move the goal posts if you're hungry works wonders. I'm going for my month weigh in later today. I feel like I've lost weight but dunno how much. I've been running about 10000 cal deficit each week.
>>
>>35326482
Smough is that you? Just eat your mother and absorb her power.
>>
File: IMG_4604.jpg (57KB, 627x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4604.jpg
57KB, 627x683px
>tfw all these fatties posting about caloric deficit.
>tfw 6'2 150lbs

I don't gain weight at a 2000 calorie surplus. How do you get so big?
>>
>>35326623
What do you usually eat per day?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.