[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cigarettes a good drug for robots? I'm gonna buy some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 33444.jpg (16KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
33444.jpg
16KB, 1023x576px
Are cigarettes a good drug for robots? I'm gonna buy some tomorrow for the first time. Any advice on brands or the like? Do they keep your mental health problems at bay?
>>
>>35324833
Can't advise it. They just make it harder for you to breathe and make your breath smell like shit.
>>
dont. cigarettes are trash.

if you gotta smoke, at least smoke weed, nicotine is a nigger drug.
>>
No, they don't do anything for you. They make you relaxed but it's not worth it. If you want to actually help your mental issues get a doctor to perscribe you some meds.
>>
Don't do it brobit. They really do nothing except waste your money. Eventually you'll get tired of it and have to vape like me
If you're schizophrenic though, there is some research that points to then having beneficial effects
>>
>>35324878
have you ever smoked while experiencing akathisia? i did so recently, bad bad feel
>>
Smoke "American Spirits". Those are pretty good, and dont have those shitty additives that probably are the main cause of cancer from smoking
>>
In some ways yeah. I'm a huge sperg that gets anxious walking/waiting around in public but if I'm smoking a cig while I do what I'm doing it feels a bit more natural and I feel like I'm not being watched as much. I like the buzz you get too.

The addiction will eventually creep up on you though. Can't really advise on what brands to get because I smoke absolute trash or whatever I can get my hands on but I bought a pack of Camels a few weeks back and thought they were pretty nice
>>
>>35324833
They're nice as an occasional thing but they're ultimately just trash.
>>
>>35324912
I don't get it that bad, but when I'll I've had to eat is coffee all day, I fiend and shake for a cigarette and it only makes things worse
>>
>>35324854
Nicotine rush is probably worth it i do it for that and because there's nothing else to do
>>
Been getting supreme flavored. Not flavored burn too quick. They are branded cigars but they are like cigs, come in cigarette pack and cost $1.20
>>
>>35324833
Just have a few on a special occasion but dont actually become a smoker just all the time, not worth it at all

t. Moderate Smoker
>>
>>35324833
Get a pipe. It's comfy and you don't inhale it.

>inb4 hipster

They're too busy with vape
>>
>>35324833
Heavy smoker here, roll my own.

I enjoy smoking but obviously cannot recommend it, tried many times to quit, and if you already have bad mental health you don't need another factor leading you toward that inevitable mass shooting or an hero.

Don't smoke anon.
>>
tobacco is a weird substance. some say its spiritual
some say it makes you alpha
Idk man
>>
>>35324833
They made my mental health problems slightly worse. After I finally quit I stopped having manic episodes.
>>
>>35324919
I'm wondering about American Spirits. Cigarettes have tons of toxic additives in them, but if American Spirits don't then why do they themselves say that the cigs are not safer? Wouldn't they be at least a little healthier for you if there were no bullshit additives?
>>
get marlboro lights, any other one is too strong and will make u feel sick
>>
>>35325367
The government has such a regulatory hateboner for cigarettes that they probably wouldn't let them even if it was factually true.
>>
I smoke alot its one nice way to try to talk to people and it is harder to throw as creepy
>>
I like Marlboro reds. Luckies are good too and not as strong.
I usually just buy the cheapest, though. It's the same shit.
>>
I used to waste so much money on those things. I want my money back.
>>
Fuck no.

I've smoked since I was fourteen because back then it was the cool thing to do, next thing you know you're fully addicted and smoking up to a pack a day by the age of seventeen.

Probably spent a few grand all up so far this year on cigarettes, ah, the perks of living in Australia.
>>
>>35325367
Check out the box in most countrys the companys are so hard cucked that the hole box is one big get cancer ad
>>
>>35325367
Constantly inhaling smoke into your lungs of any kind is the issue here anon, most people smoke a pack a day, inhaling that much smoke into your lungs a day is how you get cancer, you could be smoking fucking paper and it'd still happen.
>>
Every now and then I see a sad sperg who took up smoking to fit in with his friends, and now smokes alone in his oversized gross tshrits all alone
>>
>>35324833
Do. Not. Do. That.

At first it's fine, it;s like a nice little temporary 5 minute high you can have whenever you want and you don't feel the downsides.
You think, I'm not addicted, and I won't let myself become addicted.
Then you start smoking more than that 1 or 2 a day. You think, what;s the harm it's just one more, and I'm not even addicted I can quit whenever.
Then you start smoking a few more each day and before you know it you;re addicted. Then before you know it you have no energy, ever. Before you know it breathing is a chore.
Then you think, oh shit better quit these things, I feel like shit. Then before you know it it's a year later and you still haven;t managed to quit "just one more day/week, then I'll quit" you say. But each time you never do and it progressively gets harder and harder to quit and you feel more and more shit.
Don't start anon, it's not worth it.

t. a smoker trying to quit
>>
>>35325367
>>35324919
This is a common misconception.

The additives in cigarettes are actually a lot less bad than the products of tobacco combustion. Pretty much all of the additives are harmless and also used in food.
Breathing smoke from burning plant material of any kind will give you cancer.
>>
MDMA, and opioids are good robot drugs
>>
>>35324854
>niccotine is a nigger drug
>smoke weed instead
i suppose tuna is a nigger food and fried chicken is better?
>>
>people actually advocating smoking
Literally why

My father died of lung cancer when he was 42 caused by smoking.

Everyone I ever spoke to who was a smoker said they would quit if it was easy.

It does not seem worth it at all.
>>
>>35326561
My guess is they're the type of people who like to drag others down with them.
That or they're blissfully unaware of how shit their advice is.

You;re right, it isn't. It's the worst high available and it comes at quite possibly the greatest price. It may not destroy your life as quickly or as noticeably as heroin but it's just as addictive and you'll inevitably end up in the same place: an early grave, wishing you had never touched the shit.
>>
>>35324878
>If you're schizophrenic though, there is some research that points to then having beneficial effects

woah is that true? I don't know if I have schizophrenia but I hear voices in my head. But I havent heard them for a while now ...
>>
>>35324920
So formaldehyde, acetone, rat poison, and flame retardants are used in food?
>>
>>35324833
do cigars or pipe tobacco, cigarettes are degenerate seriously
>>
Don't start smoking robots, I started at 14 and I'm 27 now, I cant breathe for shit, my chest hurts sometimes, I hack up disgusting shit, sometimes i feel like I'm on the verge of a stroke or a heart attack, I never cared about dying early or any of that but i feel very uncomfy, a robots life is suffering and hard enough as it is and being an addict doesn't help, seek health seek comfy, or just cut to the chase and kill yourself.
>>
>>35324833
I'm a really sad person I smoke because I'm sad they help me take the edge off for like five minutes and then I go back to stressing the fuck out and put another normie in my mouth and smoke it up. It's a shitty habit unless you get the good shit. I've been smoking red 100s the last two days but I really enjoy spirits they burn and last long and taste good. Most cigarettes taste like chemically shit or nothing at all and are smooth and airy which is also shit. Rolling and top tier cigarettes that cost you and arm a leg and tax are pretty nice but are fucking costly. I'm quitting because it's costly not because it's unhealthy. Please fucking kill me.
>>
Not a big fan of smoking but I'll have to soon enough as part of my disability.
>>
Do them on other drugs and you'll get the biggest head rush of your life. Otherwise, they are fun but addictive. Fortunately they eliminate my anxiety and make me eat less so they help me out more than they hurt me, but I try to avoid smoking more than one a day.
>>
cigarettes are cool and are for cool people
>>
one of the reasons i smoke 'em is when i'm around other ppl. if i wouldn't smoke, i would probably freeze in one position, with my eyes focused on one point on the floor. this way, i'm atleast doing smth with my hands, giving me more human-side robot vibe
>>
File: 34373464.jpg (158KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
34373464.jpg
158KB, 500x377px
>>35328286
>smoking because you don't know what to do with your hands
>>
>>35328286
>>35324920
>smoking because anxious in public
my nigs, i did smoke for this reason as well. I wanted to make friends at uni but I want to quit now. it isn't worth it and it doesn't make you look cool. I am not addicted as I don't smoke when I come home for the weekend but I think it would happen eventually as I smoke 3-4 a day whenever I am waiting for a bus.
>>
>>35324833
It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I've been smoking 1-2 cigs a day for the past year or so and it just helps calm my nerves/gives me something to do when i'm bored.
>>
>>35324833
It genuinely has no effect

Just get drunk
>>
File: 1487450327275.jpg (35KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1487450327275.jpg
35KB, 1024x715px
>>35324833
>Implying cigarettes contains drugs
No they don't. It barely has any effect whatsoever aside from emptying your wallet and makes your breath smell like you've eaten an ashtray.
Don't.
>>
>>35325144
he rolls his own
>>
it's too expensive. but it's a nice excuse to step outside. smokers are friendly usually. just try to keep it under control. Only been smoking about a year and I'm already a pack a day.
>>
I smoked for 3 years, quit multiple times for months at a time, now only vape no nicotine.
Don't know why people let themselves get so fucking addicted, at first I only smoked on weekends. I never smoked during work hours.
Never really relaxed me, it was just a tool I used to socialize and something to pass the time, get away from life's problems for a bit. If anything it made anxiety worse.
>>
>>35324833
Cigs are expensive, and thus do not synergise well with neetbucks, which is the form of income which synergizes with robots.
They also come with health risks and often end up being addictive, probably not the best idea.
>>
has definitley made my anxiety worse, when im fiending for a stoge it's hard to differentiate between that stress and natural stress so i feel like shit and start falling apart then when i finally get nicotine in me a lot of my stress goes away and I feel more normal, it's kind of embarrassing honesty.
>>
>>35328657
keep that thing on, peace
>>
Ex smoker here

Shit sucks trying to quit. I finally quit when I got a girlfriend who didn't care that I smoked, but I did because I didn't want to smell like shit all the time. Took quitting for her, moving from my old apartment, quit drinking, quit going out, and avoided being around smokers for almost two months before I finally felt comfortable and stopped getting cravings.

Burnt so much money on the shit, smoked American spirits mostly, so about $150 a month alone on smokes. Made me cough a lot, made work more stressful because all I wanted to do was count the time to my next cigarette break, and I often had the choice between getting food or getting cigarettes when I was down to my last 10, and often said "eh I can wait until Friday and eat ramen, it's only two days"
>>
>>35324833
Cyborg here.
Pall Mall Black 100's are my thing.
Kinda like Marlboro Black Menthol but like 50 cents cheaper.
And taste better imo

Smoking helps with anxiety and depression. But do some LSD if you have depression. Just don't do it if you have psychotic tendencies
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.