[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hook up with fat broad online >go to her place to finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad pepe.jpg (45KB, 700x593px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
45KB, 700x593px
>hook up with fat broad online
>go to her place to finally lose my virginity
>fuck her for a while
>she even says I have a pretty big dick
>don't cum
>keep fucking her
>don't cum
>"Anon, when was the last time you jerked off?"
>"This morning"
>"That's why it's taking so long"
>I lied, I spent the entire night awake jerking off and jerked off a few minutes before I left
>I've jerked off almost every day for the past seven years
>After fucking her for a while, I had to piss and my hips hurt
>I eventually just get off of her without cumming
How do I into nofap?
>>
>>35324539
confidence and determination. you still have much to learn.
>>
>>35324539
should have got her to eat your ass

she's fat so she would have done it
>>
>>35324539
I didn't cum the first time I had sex. I think it's normal.
>>
>>35324539
>hips hurt
>tiring out during sex and not finishing
>Not being able to cum multiple times a day

This is just weak. Are you a fatass too?
>>
you have to think about her tight pussy wrapped around your cock and get into it .. its just like jacking off.. fuck its even better. this happened to me too but eventually i came. she's fat so she shouldnt intimidate you so its perfect. go try again!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.