[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... who here likes trapezoids? For those who don't know,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

So... who here likes trapezoids?

For those who don't know, it looks like a square, but it's not. It's supposed to have 4 RIGHT angles. but it doesn't.
>>
its a diamond and quadrimalion fucking idiot.
>>
>>35323407
I'm having trouble seeing that as anything other than a 2D representation of a 3D sheet
>>
>>35323469
>In Euclidean geometry, a convex quadrilateral with at least one pair of parallel sides is referred to as a trapezoid
BRAINLET BTFO

>>35323485
It doesn't matter. Do you like it?
>>
>>35323522
It's actually two triangles glued together. Think outside the box.

t. Math PhD
>>
>>35323522
Yeah
Yea
Ye
>>
File: quad1.png (2KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
quad1.png
2KB, 300x200px
>>35323561
>Think outside the box by using a strategy that has already been overused in computer graphics
What's the difference between a math PhD and a large pizza, anon?
A large pizza can feed a whole family.

>>35323587
Cool. Here's another one.
>>
>>35323680
That's easier to see as 2D because the letters are all the same size
Thanks anon
>>
This is an awful shape
>>
>>35323407
I fucking hate shapes that can't decide things like this. FUCK TRAPS
>>
>>35323746
>>35323803
>brainlets can't deal with the uncertainty
I'm not surprised.

>>35323764
dodecahedron
>>
>>35323407
I love tnm
Im a rhombus guy myself
>>
>>35323955
I feel like rhombi are not inclusive enough. That's why I like trapezoids -- they can be squares, rhombi or weird things in between as well.
>>
I just like quadrilaterals in general
>>
>>35324067
>implying pic related is acceptable
THERE NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST SOME ORDER
If trapezoids are traps, quadrilateral is beastiality
Not cool, anon.
>>
>>35324030
A trapezoid cannot be a rhombus.
A trapezoid can onlynhave two parallel lines
>>
>>35323680

My friends dad has a PhD and has fed thousands. Everyone I know with a PhD has fuck tons of money. Its the literall retards who dont have shit.

I'm beginning to look down on non PhDers
>>
The notion of an infinitesimal point > parallelograms > circles > triangles > squares > trapezoids
>>
>>35324172
>>35323522
>In Euclidean geometry, a convex quadrilateral with at least one pair of parallel sides is referred to as a trapezoid
>at least one pair of parallel sides
Why do brainlets feel the need to showcase their ignorance?
>>
>N-dimensional shapes where n is a real number

Fucking brainlet

Complex dimensions is where its at
>>
>>35324217
Hey..
Thats what I said.. Did you quote me by acvofent
>>
>>35324195
>not understanding the trapezoid's appeal
>they have an infinite amount of infinitesimal points
>they include parallelograms
>they can osculate circles
>they can be formed by joining two or more triangles together
>they include squares
Smoke some m a t h, kiddo.
>>
>>35324240
That's not REAL math, pseud.
>>
why are there experts on everything in every fucking thread
>>
>>35324193
If that PhD has fedpe ople by the thousands, maybe he should have fed you enough for you to grow a brain big enough to understand trapezoids.
>>
>>35323522
how is teh yellow form named i like it more as the trapezoid
>>
>>35323407
This is unexpectedly weird. I always thought that a quadrilateral with one pair of sides parallel was a trapezium, and a trapezoid was a hexahedron with quadrilateral surfaces, two of which were parallel.

But when I looked it up in the Apple dictionary I found that in British english my definition of trapezium was correct but my definition of trapezoid was wrong. Apparently it's a quadrilateral with no sides parallel, though the term is rarely used.

However, in American english the definitions of trapezium and trapezoid are reversed! What's a trapezoid in America is a trapezium in Britain and vice versa.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.