[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I end it all r9k. I can't stop thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488706388854.png (804KB, 1888x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1488706388854.png
804KB, 1888x1246px
Why shouldn't I end it all r9k. I can't stop thinking about her. She was beautiful. Great sex. Happy every day. why did i end it. IM SO FUCKING AUTISTIC. Why did you leave her anons?
>>
>has had a gf
>has had sex
>IM SO FUCKING AUTISTIC
>addressed to a board of people who have never even held prolonged eye contact with a woman

As far as I can tell there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't end it all. Go for it.
>>
Because you're thinking about killing yourself for such a stupid fucking reason. You should want to kill yourself because you realize that you will always feel pain and you will always inflict pain on others, not because you're bummed about a biological instinct to reproduce that would create a brand new being to suffer in this world.
>>
Good, you deserve all the misery you fucking slime.
>>
Forgot to include in original post, gained 100 pounds and she hates me and told everyone I insulted her. She has ruined everyone i used to know's opinion of me.
>>
>>35323465
This >>35323418 still stands. You are not the only one suffering in this world. All suffering is wrong. Your decisions can and will inflict needless suffering onto others. Know this before you make a decision.
>>
>>35323348
OP your family will think about you every day for the rest of their life and wonder what they did wrong

If you kill yourself you're a shit
>>
>>35323348
I left her because she was an autistic fuck but I still think about her all the time. End me quickly senpaitachifamzo
>>
Just get over it dude, she's probably over it by now. You ended a relationship- think about the reasons why, and only think of those. Don't think of the good times, just the fights and problems. Eventually, you'll stop missing her.
>>
>>35323348
>Killing yourself over a girl
Well I guess you might as well then
>>
>he had sex
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
This is not the board for you, normalfriend.
>>
>>35324776
OP here. Fuck off. Stop pretending you've ever fucked a girl.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.