[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No no no no fuck no this can't be happening again! I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 16188185.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
16188185.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
No no no no fuck no this can't be happening again! I have a crush on a qt3.14 who doesn't even know I exist and I can't ask her out cause it's creepy over social media and she'll say no and then I won't even have the dream of the possibility anymore what do I do
>>
send her a message to talk to her.
>>
File: IMG_1082.jpg (75KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.jpg
75KB, 640x800px
>>35322966
Do not hope anon, even if you muster your courage and ask her she will say no and everyone will treat you like dirt. School is based on a caste system and you and I are near the bottom. Do not hold hope in her anon, it will lead to your downfall
>>
>>35323072
What do I say? I've literally never met her I just know she exists from a mutual friend
>>
>>35323089
You're probably right.. I'm not physically desirable which is all that really matters at this stage of life.
>>
>>35323096
idk
"hey you seem interesting whats up?"
if she doesnt respond or brushes u off she doesnt like you and give up at least you tried
>>
>>35323126
But that's my point, anon. Right now, I have the dream. The tiny possibility that she could like me exists. If (when) she rejects me, I don't even have that anymore and I'm back to zero
>>
>>35323165
why do you need the dream?
just try n find someone else again
keep going till u find someone
someones gotta find you qt
shy neet bois can be cute sometimes
>>
>>35323211
Well.. I only develop a crush like this maybe once per year. I know it's pathetic but on some level I actually enjoy it. But I guess trying is better than not trying.. I'll do it tomorrow and see what happens. Wish me luck bots.
>>
>>35323126
>>35323165
If one does not try, one does not fail. You do not need more failiure in life anon, just fantisize but do not take it farther than that.
>>
>>35323239
do it now i wanna know what happens
>>
>>35323268
>>35323274

You two are like the angel and devil on my shoulders. It's so hard to decide...
>>
>>35323268
stop hes not gonna get a qtpie to snuggle if he never tries
>>
>>35323274
op is not gonna embarrass himself for your entertainment
>>
>>35323319
it will not embarrass him. if shes not interested shell forget about it and move on. these neets usually imagine things to be worse than they are.
>>
>>35323298
If you truely wish to ask then ask, but know that you can not turn back once you do. Fate is in your hands OP, many things can go right or wrong depending on the outcome. It is up to you to decide if the gains outweigh the losses in asking her.
>>
>>35323366
From the perspective of "these neets" many things could go wrong. Usually the qt3s end up being the cruelest.
>>
>>35323474
You know what. Fuck it. I have no self confidence at all and truthfully not a lot of reason to live in general. Fuck it. I might as well just do it. If it's a no, I'm in the same boat I was in yesterday. If it's a yes, I have a qt. No reason not to.
>>
>>35322966
Don't I fucking know it.
>crush on qt alt stacey
>ended up diving into the friendzone
>I see her every wednesday
>literally EVERYONE is telling me I should ask her out
>still can't work up the balls to do so

MY TIME'S RUNNING OUT MOTHERFUCKER I NEED TO DO IT THIS WEDNESDAY OR FORGET IT
>>
>>35323520
exactly
nothing to lose something to gain
>>
>>35323520
Then fate has decided, best of luck OP, may the path you walk bring you to the path you want.
>>
>>35323532
I have an idea. Let's both do it this Wednesday
>>
>>35323616
>>35323532
No, how about both of you stop delaying and actually do it right now
>>
>>35323532
you gotta do it
>>
try being married and pregnant and having a crush on a qt3.14
>>
>>35323657
yea op went from tomorrow to three days from now
>>
>>35323616
You decide now or you wait forever for a chance presented to you many times over. The phrase now or never comes to mind and is very apt.
>>
>>35323657
Well it's 1am where I am so she's probably asleep
>>
>>35323715
asleep at 1
is this what normal people do?
>>
>>35323657
Because I don't want to be a little bitch and do it online. Asking a girl online is for pussies.

I have to do it at the open mic. Might be after everything's over, but I don't care anymore. I'm sick of the uncertainty, and if I keep going I'll just say I'm there for the music.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.