[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread? > didn't even know I fell asleep >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (29KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
29KB, 251x234px
Feels thread?
> didn't even know I fell asleep
> had this beautiful girlfriend
> accidentally gets her pregnant
> its okay cause she loves me
> I ask "what if it doesn't work out"
> It didn't matter cause I felt it, that she wouldn't leave
> I felt that we were gonna be a happy family
> I was so happy
Then I woke up, laying in a dark room, staring at the ceiling. I remember that I'm an ugly, fat, beta. Im forgetting the dream already. I'm crying over people that weren't real because I know my brian decided to play a joke on me, it wasn't funny.
>>
>he has dreams that make sense
What a fucking normie, seriously you don't know nothing until each of your dreams are as nonsensical as difficult to remember
>>
>>35322851
Life has played a joke on you. Life has played a joke on everybody. Know how life has no meaning and that your suffering is meaningless. You will no longer need to feel pain once you die. Try to find spiritual salvation before you do, however. Also cast off your selfishness; you are inflicting pain onto others whether you realize it or not.
>>
>>35322851
>almost every thing I tell my friends is a lie
>they're friends with the me that dosen't exist
>I'm too afraid and paranoid of awkward situations to do anything
>I don't know how to get a job
>I only have a couple months left before I get out of high school and become a NEET
My life isn't the best but I know some are off worse. I take solace in that.
>>
>dream I found a dollar on the street and put it in my pocket
>couldn't remember if it was a dream or not
>check the pocket of the hoodie in the dream
>find a roach of weed
Finally a good dream feel. Been having nightmares the last two weeks.
>>
>>35322851
Pretty much had the same dream, feels bad friendo :^)
>>
>>35322851
>Not having dreams where you're totally alone and ridiculed then wake up alone, having lived a life of being ridiculed, as well.
At least your brain still can imagine happiness. Even when I masturbate I can't help but realize even my imagined girl is disgusted by me and have to stop.
>>
I emotionally invested so much time into my oneitis. She was always on and off with me, she would let me touch her and shit but I never got to fuck her. I was so into her, would have loved to make her my girl. She then started whoring herself out to one of my friends who she barely knew. We haven't really spoken in over a month, although she was hanging out with my friends and I the other night...I miss all the good times with her. Life kinda sucks sometimes, wish I could have lost my virginity to her.
>>
>>35322851
Kek. Sucks to suck Annon.

Just top being fat. You can at least do that.
>>
>>35322851
damn that sucks for you, Life will only go down from here though, brace for impact
>>
>>35322851
all these anons are pretty vaild in their claims
>>
>>35322953
lol
I'm so broke that occasionally I have a dream that I find like $17 in a pocket and I'm absolutely ecstatic.
>>
>>35323087
That hurts bad man.
Took me a sec to think about it but that is honest to god soul crushing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.