[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat died tonight. I rescued her as a stray 12 years ago. She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: DSCF2048.jpg (442KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2048.jpg
442KB, 1280x960px
My cat died tonight. I rescued her as a stray 12 years ago. She was grumpy but loyal. She got stuck out in the rain in some bushes when I found her and died in my arms warm and comfy.

RIP Lexi, this shitpost is made in your memory.
>>
I'm sorry bro, that sucks.
>>
>>35322701
God bless, anon. At least she passed with you.
>>
whenever a personal cat dies it removes one year of life from the owner
>>
>>35322701
Your cat no longer exists and no longer needs to worry about pain. Praise this and all life that is liberated from the shackles of the physical world. Do not be selfish lest you dishonor true righteousness.
>>
>>35322701
damn anon, that sounds super shitty. Hope you feel better
>>
fu k ur cat normie hahahhahaah im glad ur cat is dead bitch i would have raped ur lil kitty to death t bh It wwas THIcC hahaha fucking loser crying about ur cat !!!!! fuckin virgjn !!!!! hahhaha yea i made this and u read this and theres nothjng u can do about it now u cUCK. kill you are self bictch.
>>
>>35322701
Sorry to hear that, dear brother.
>>
>>35322701
A prayer for a lost soul.
A tear for a lost friend.
>>
File: 1487816094549.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1487816094549.png
39KB, 633x973px
>>35322742
>>35322760
>>35322811
>>35322848
>>35322918
>>35323073
Thanks bros. I gave her a good life and just wanted to share her story
>>
>>35322701
What's your favorite memories of her? I'm not a cat person but I love the bond with pets.
>>
>>35322892
leave this guy alone
>>
>>35322701
God rest her soul. My condolences to you anon, you gave her a good life.
>>
>>35323218

Damn right. That's the absolute best any pet can get from us - a good home, love and care. You did good, anon, and your cat will await you on the other side of the rainbow bridge.
>>
File: cat.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
my cat is sad.

no one else in his family is a cat

we are all human except for him

he is excluded from most things

and no one tells him why

he just wants to play

and be loved

he looks at us with wonder

and disappointment

he says hello i am a cat what is my existence

what is that / why it and not me / please can you look at me and love me too

can i have some of your food please im sorry i dont like my food so much

do you want to play with my toys? this one is my favourite

do you like me

are we brothers

why didnt i grow up

why am i so small

can you help me be happy

where are you going

>feel better opee
>>
>>35322701
I'm sorry for your loss. May Lexi Rest In Peace , and her memory not be forgotten.
>>
>>35322701
When I was little I believed in cat heaven because of a book my mom read me when my cat died.

I hope I'm wrong and your cat is in cat heaven with mine.

RIP
>>
>>35322763
Time to adopt a bunch of cats and kill them then.
>>
>>35322701
It probably didn't die comfy OP. Humans can't really tell when cats are in pain.
>>
>>35322701
There's nothing shit in your post. R.I.P. My cat died couple of years ago, but it's still with us, its ashes in a container at the living room shelf. I could never throw them away.
>>
>>35322892
>i would have raped ur lil kitty to death
Good that I know you from the style you write. I'll come soon and rape you to death with a flagpole without a lubricate. I'll also film the whole thing and spread it in the dark web for other people to masturbate to.
>>
File: IMG_1599.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>tfw my elderly cat just ran away and never came back
Probably just wanted to spare us the pain of watching him die, but it still seriously hurt to lose him. dedicating my next drink to you, Figaro
>>
File: IMG_20160109_091438949.jpg (930KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_091438949.jpg
930KB, 918x1632px
my mum's dog is also getting fairly old. as much as he is a little shit sometimes, you don't spend a decade with an animal without getting attached, so I'll definitely miss him when he's gone. opening the door and not hearing his annoying yaps would honestly make me sad
>>
>>35322701
so... what was wrong with her? You let her in and she just dropped dead while cuddling?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.