[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have suspicion that my girlfriend messed with other guys while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I have suspicion that my girlfriend messed with other guys while we were temporarily broken up.
>>
is it founded or are you an anxious, paranoid cuckboi?
>>
>>35322071
>temporarily broken up.
You mean when you let her make you a cuck and you accepted her back, right?

If a girl ever ask for a temporary break up, just give up on her and move on. 95% of times it's because chad thundercock is willing to give her the dick and she wanna try it out
>>
>>35322071
If you were broken up then no shit you retarded normalfag, single girls always fuck someone and she probably saw it as an opportunity to finally fuck those guys who she was eyeing when you were together
>>
>>35322071
Okay.

What exactly is the grievance, here?
>>
>>35322071
Only way to regain your honour now is to kill her then yourself.
>>
>>35322089
History of paranoia for sure so I cant be the judge of rationale. There are a couple tiny tiny pieces of evidence supporting my theory
>>
>>35322102
Lmao you phrase it like we both sat down and said 'a break would be good.'

No at the time of the breakup it was full on no intent of ever recovering it. Was over

This thread isn't even a discussion on this topic or am advice thread, just post some shit that isn't too obnoxious
>>
>>35322150
>I cant be the judge of rationale

No shit. Anybody that "temporarily breaks up" with another person and then gets angry that they may have had sexual relations with other people probably shouldn't be a judge on much of anything.
>>
>>35322120
Would you be okay reuniting with someone if you both messed with other people since the last breakup?
>>
>>35322199
>it was full on no intent of ever recovering it

Then yeah, she probably fucked some folks.

Again, what exactly is your grievance?
>>
Fuck a bitch and care about it

or

Fuck bitches and do not give a shit

Choose ur path
>>
>>35322250
The greivance is that I am actively holding out on and avoiding other females for a girl that I view as tainted now, and if that is the case then that will suck and I'll probably feel shitty for a few days.

It would be shit news for sure bro
>>
>>35322335
u sound like me w years ago. i placed me bets on a girl for 3 yrs straight to figure out she was sucking dick on the side basically the whole time. they lie to your face and you will never tell until its too late. just gtfo of it and go fuck bitches and have a good time dude. sounds like youre just trying to be solid but hey its 2017 now man. give up on relationships and save yourself the heartbreak before this shit gets deeper
>>
>>35322335
>I am actively holding out on and avoiding other females for a girl that I view as tainted now

Then don't, you fucktwit. If suspicion alone is enough to put doubt into a relationship that has failed once before, what the hell makes you think things will go swimmingly this time?

>>35322233
>since the last breakup

I don't do that shit, I don't know why anybody does. If a hurdle can't be overcome at any juncture in the relationship, there is no reason why it suddenly should later down the line.

But sure, because I wouldn't ask in the first place. She was not in a relationship with me; I had no bearing on the matter. And contrary to the groupthink here, not everybody with some modicum of social aptitude and a pretty face is a complete and total whore when they're single.
>>
>>35322071
hey
can you tell your dad to fuck off of /r9k/
he annoys me
thanks
>>
>>35322071
>I have suspicion that my girlfriend messed with other guys while we were temporarily broken up.
>my girlfriend messed with other guys while we were temporarily broken up.
FTFY
>>
>>35322071

my gf and i broke up and got back together a couple of months later. she told me that she hadn't done anything with anyone during that time. i found out a couple years later after we broke up for good that she lied, but i don't know to what extent.

i regret getting back together with her and being naive enough to believe her. you should break up with her. you two broke up for a reason, and you're only hurting yourself in the long run if you stay with her
>>
>>35322556
Distance can be a factor. If that's corrected...
This doesn't sound like long distance tho, so you're right
>>
>>35322071
If you're on a break it doesn't count didn't you watch Friends
>>
>>35322696
I've got his number if you want to call and tell him yourself
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.