[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you start life with bad genetics >you don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hell.gif (39KB, 293x200px) Image search: [Google]
hell.gif
39KB, 293x200px
>you start life with bad genetics
>you don't have a healthy perspective on life when you are young, so you compare yourself to everyone else
>you get depressed from your failings
>depression leads to apathy and lack of willpower
>you get addicted to something
>your peers get even further ahead
>your peers start to look down on you as a bad person
>you actually become a bad person
>you hit rock bottom, and either die or recover from your addictions
>if you recover from your addictions, society will always judge you as an ex-addict
>then you die

meanwhile

>your peers with good genetics never even find out how horrifying life can be

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK, WHO MADE THIS WORLD
>>
>>35321812
>LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK, WHO MADE THIS WORLD
Yeah. I agree.
>>
>>35321812
God did, lol.
>>
>>35321812
meanwhile, some nigger born in sub-saharan africa who was born with HIV and an IQ of 85 may wonder the same thing about people like you
>>
File: angry.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>When you find out loneliness increases mortality
>When you find out exercising and dieting is all counter-acted by your robotness

I CAN'T FUCKING WIN. I LITERALLY LOST FROM THE VERY START.
>>
>>35322413
And then people will tell you that you need to stop masturbating
>>
>>35322352
I agree, the life of the third worlder sucks, but surely any man with an IQ that low wouldn't even go through this sort of existential crisis.
>>
>>35322438

The nofap meme is the biggest joke on the planet. You can post the studies showing it's all bullshit over and over, but redditors cling to their nonsense.
>>
>>35321812
>>35322271
Know that you are not alone in your suffering. Know that any suffering is unacceptable. Know that life has no meaning. Resign yourself to these facts and know the injustice that is life itself.
>>
>>35322413
The sooner you die, the sooner your suffering shall end. Count your blessings and know that you are not the only one who feels pain. Embrace death. It comes for us all.
>>
The worst part is when you get moments of clarity. You think, "well, that's all true, I have been giver a shitty hand. But, for my own sake, I should try harder starting NOW."

Never lasts, does it? It's almost like the idea of motivation is just a meme. Or maybe I have so many bad habits of thought and action that they just replace each other.
>>
>>35322581
Those who realize the spiritual consequences of suicide are forced to move forward, chained to a stone. You can't stop moving or else you will roll with the rock to the bottom of the hill. Yet you move nowhere and are plopped back to where you started once you begin to move once more. A proper allegory of life itself. The unenlightened do not realize the pain they cause themselves and others.
>>
>>35322711
So you're saying that normies constantly have to fight backsliding into suicide as well? I don't believe that. I used to believe that, but after observing them, now I think they have a "baseline" of "okay" that they can fall back on. My baseline IS suicide.
>>
>>35322782
They're blind and don't see the truth of this world. They're the epitome of human and "normal", blind to the suffering that goes on around them. They are unenlightened and will likely die unenlightened. The moment they die of whatever cause, however, they will know the truth of the world.
>>
>>35322839
I know what you mean, but is this "enlightenment" worth anything at all if you're not some sort of creative artist? It just feels like pain.
>>
>>35322872
All it is is the knowledge of reality. Of what truth is. Before you die, seek out spiritual salvation so you have the choice to no longer suffer in the name of a God who has created life to merely be entertained by it. To cast it out if it displeases him. To never give it a chance of knowing it is doomed from the very beginning.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.