[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >He still showers in the morning. How come you haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1488353744876.png (660KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1488353744876.png
660KB, 640x639px
>2017
>He still showers in the morning.

How come you haven't accepted and embraced the fact that showering before bed is objectively better?

[X] Don't have to get into a cold ass naked shower early in the morning
[X] More time to do other things before you leave for the day
[X] Keeps your bed cleaner and your pillowcases less of a greasy mess.
[X] Nice way to relax before bed.
>>
You sweat during the night and showering helps to wake people up.
>>
>>35321441
>anime girl
>thinks hes a genius for not showering in the morning

post pics of your neckbeard so that we can laugh at you
>>
>Don't have to get into a cold ass naked shower early in the morning

Some people work. Being cold wakes you up and then a warm shower gets you ready to work.

>More time to do other things before you leave for the day

When a man awakens in the morning. He should only be prepared to get ready for work. A man relies on himself to make his way in this world. He doesnt ask for handouts or take money from the government.

> Keeps your bed cleaner and your pillowcases less of a greasy mess.

There is this thing called "washing your sheets"

>Nice way to relax before bed.

A real nice way to relax before bed is by reading a few chapters in your current novel and maybe having a cup of decaf or a light glass of tea.
>>
>>35321441

Wait, are there people who only shower in the mornings and not before bed?
>>
>>35321613
yes

you'll find them out in the real world, working jobs and having sex
>>
File: keywords.png (76KB, 1229x340px) Image search: [Google]
keywords.png
76KB, 1229x340px
>>35321563
Anti-anime redditors need to fuck off. I don't care if you came here from the r_thedonald or the Fappening, just FUCK OFF.
>>
File: 1487654587706.jpg (9KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487654587706.jpg
9KB, 244x250px
>>35321441
i tend to masturbate 2 times each night i need to clean myself
>>
What if I shower twice a day though?
>>
>>35321631
>wagecucks ever having sex
Deluded wageslave fantasies.
>>
por que no los origami dos?
>>
>>35321613
There are, and they are disgusting heathens, brother.

>>35321636
Some of us just don't like anime, anon. The tropes are stupid and most of it is trash.
>>
>>35321680
This used to be my favourite place but now I just come here out of sheer habit.
>>
I take a hot 15 minute shower every morning before I go to work, its on the only part of the day I get to enjoy for the next 10 hours afterwards, so I think showering in the morning is pretty nice. Also like to smell fresh, have an excuse not to change my sheets at night, and my hair turns out better if its freshly showered instead of sleeping on it all night and having it be messy as fuck.
>>
>Working in the morning.
No.
>>
Just showered, and it's 10:00PM
Feels good.
>>
I sweat a lot at night, especially if I forget to turn off my heater. I fell DIRTY if I don't take a shower.

Also I find it soothing and makes me feel better in the morning.
>>
>>35321776
>not wanting to feel like shit all the time not only mentally but physically as well
Normalfag
>>
Im with op going to bed gross and covered in filth is disgusting if your gonna shower in the morning shower at night aswell

>>35321680
if you dont like anime dont come to a website that was created for the purpose of talking/discusing anime
>>
>>35321441
I do both cos i like to smell nice. fuck you, fite me
>>
>>35321441
>Not taking two showers daily
Step your game up
>>
>>35321441
>he still showers more than once every two weeks

You're washing away your natural musk ya cakeboy.
>>
>he doesn't shower once in the morning and once before bed
you don't even have to wash your clothes if you do this.
>tfw haven't washed clothes in months and still have a gf
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.